This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

JNBunnie1 Community Regular
:lol: Gawd Em, I don't remember......I think one of us came up with the hairbrained idea and Mark was more than happy to comply :lol: Come to think of it--not one person in our little group thought it was odd to take a pic of just our boobs :P

I still have it, too--not sure if it's on this computer or the other one. I'll go see if I can find it. For the newbies B)

Are we about to have a boob contest, too? We never did decide who won the foot contest. I had insisted that the foot contest be a 'naked foot' contest, I don't think that's going to work with this one......

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flourgirl Apprentice

I missed out on the foot thing.....too late to bother. I think I'll pass on the boob contest :ph34r: ....nothing to take a picture of :lol:

psawyer Proficient
Are we about to have a boob contest, too? We never did decide who won the foot contest. I had insisted that the foot contest be a 'naked foot' contest, I don't think that's going to work with this one......

:ph34r: :ph34r:

3.gif3.gif
elye Community Regular

:ph34r::ph34r:

Jeez, Buhknee. ... . ..... ...it's a close one. Your pheet are beautiful... . ......Pahtee's are spectacular . . . .......just dunno how I'd make a final judgment..... . . . ;)

3.gif3.gif

POeter! What are these funny li'l things? :lol: I LOVE yer cat on the moon.....

I WANNA POODLE GRAPHIC! ..Er somefin' good. . . . ......can't find anything.. . . ... POeter, where did you find your little cat image?

JNBunnie1 Community Regular
Jeez, Buhknee. ... . ..... ...it's a close one. Your pheet are beautiful... . ......Pahtee's are spectacular . . . .......just dunno how I'd make a final judgment..... . . . ;)

POeter! What are these funny li'l things? :lol: I LOVE yer cat on the moon.....

I WANNA POODLE GRAPHIC! ..Er somefin' good. . . . ......can't find anything.. . . ... POeter, where did you find your little cat image?

Eerrrmmmmm.... cough** naked boobies **cough

Jestgar Rising Star
Open Original Shared Link
jerseyangel Proficient
Open Original Shared Link

Very cool! I sent the link to Judith--her husband is a birder. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Darn210 Enthusiast
I WANNA POODLE GRAPHIC! ..Er somefin' good. . . . ......can't find anything.. . . ...

dog4.gif

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Very cool! I sent the link to Judith--her husband is a birder. :)

Thanks PATRICIA............

jIM LOVED IT

he's sending to all his birding buddies so it will make the rounds now.

would have missed it

thanks Jess.

Judy

Darn210 Enthusiast
I WANNA POODLE GRAPHIC! ..Er somefin' good. . . . ......can't find anything.. . . ...

dog10.gif

Darn210 Enthusiast

dog2.gif

elye Community Regular
dog10.gif

WOW!! That is JUST like Charles's silhouette!! It's beautiful!! :wub:

jerseyangel Proficient
Thanks PATRICIA............

jIM LOVED IT

he's sending to all his birding buddies so it will make the rounds now.

would have missed it

thanks Jess.

Judy

I figured since you guys have been so busy lately that he may have missed it. :)

Darn210 Enthusiast
WOW!! That is JUST like Charles's silhouette!! It's beautiful!! :wub:

Just checkin' . . . do you know how to get the address from my post and put it in yer sig?

curlyfries Contributor

gaaahhhhh!!!!!!Gian-knit's back!!!!

dog4.gif

This one's cute :)

dog2.gif

Didn't notice at first, but this pooch is hikin' his leg and peein! :o

jerseyangel Proficient
Didn't notice at first, but this pooch is hikin' his leg and peein! :o

OMG--I didn't notice that the phirst time either! :lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Last Night

Me: What's the pile of jeans doing on your floor?

Smackl: I think they're too small or sumptin.

Me: I want you to try each one of those on and make sure.

This morning

Me: Did you try on any of those jeans?

Smakl: Yeah, most of them don't fit and these were really hard to get all the way on.

Me (after noticing that the jeans fit perfectly): Were you just pulling them on without undoing the button?

Smackl: Yeah

Me: You know that most people actually put on their jeans before they button them.

Smackl (annoyed)

Me: You need to try on all those jeans again with the buttons and zippers undone before you put them on.

Smackl (annoyed and eyes rolling)

GAH!!!! BOYS!!!!

elye Community Regular
Just checkin' . . . do you know how to get the address from my post and put it in yer sig?

YES! Got it - - thanks, Jyaghnutt! Charles moves just like this. . . . . ... :D

Last Night

Me: What's the pile of jeans doing on your floor?

Me (after noticing that the jeans fit perfectly): Were you just pulling them on without undoing the button?

Smackl: Yeah

Me: You know that most people actually put on their jeans before they button them.

Smackl (annoyed)

GAH!!!! BOYS!!!!

Um.. . . ...yeah, boys....... .. ..... ..You know, I think my husband does this . . .. . .. . . . .....

:huh:

:lol:

curlyfries Contributor

OOOOHHHHH!!!!!......So that means I could take Peter's boobies and put them in my sig? :P

Think Scaught would mind? :lol::lol::lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast
OOOOHHHHH!!!!!......So that means I could take Peter's boobies and put them in my sig? :P

Think Scaught would mind? :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I'm pretty sure people would notice.

Lisa, when is that grand baby of yours due?

curlyfries Contributor
Lisa, when is that grand baby of yours due?

November first.....but I don't think she'll be waiting that long. She's been having mild contractions when they monitor her at her dr. appointments

curlyfries Contributor

Hey, everybody!

Brian and I have been trying to come up with costumes for a Halloween party that won't require spending money.

I think we've come up with something........

Misfit toys.........from the Rudolph Christmas cartoon.

Brian could wear Army camo (GI Joe).....and turn his prosthetic foot sideways or backwards!....tis absolutely hilarious!!!! :lol:

I could have an etch-a-sketch on me chest.....the knobs would be an improvement!........and fun to erase the screen :lol: .....but I gotta find someone who has one I can borrow. Pigtails a-kilter....over-exaggerated doll makeup. Tights and a tu-tu would be cute, but don't have those

But we need other ideas to make us look like we are toys put together with other toys....

.....this is your mission, should you choose to accept it :P

curlyfries Contributor

not-tagged-smiley-10313.gif

<hee>

ranger Enthusiast

Not that anyone cares, but I'm feeling better. Yall been runnin around shopping. eating, going to succor games, ect. I've been running, too. 2 the bathroom! Celiac sucks!

If anyone looked at my med records that wasn't allowed, I would Sue them. I once fired a relator - I hired her to sell my house and had to move out of state. She did a bad job.

Shivd my legs today. May cut my toenails tomorro. All this talk about boobs had made me think about the bod below the belt. I had a friend(?) who shaved her privates. She claimed it was hygenic, And, if I didn't, I was not "hygenic". I thaught she was wacko, wadda yous think?

We harvested a ton of potatoes today. And, I have not smoked for a week!!

In another life, I would be the leader of the Far Eastern Wolrd. I would create great whorls around the heads of all the other leaders, so that they wood think that they'e toenails were blue. When they were amazed and stupidphied by the fact that there feet were atrophying and soon to fall off, I wood redeem them, if they bent to my desire. And, what would my desire be?

elye Community Regular

Whot? Those were boobs?... .. . I thought they were two li'l owls... :huh:

:rolleyes: .....

Misfit toys.........from the Rudolph Christmas cartoon.

Brian could wear Army camo (GI Joe).....and turn his prosthetic foot sideways or backwards!....tis absolutely hilarious!!!! :lol:

.....this is your mission, should you choose to accept it :P

Hmmmm . . ...... .

Perhaps this, with the pieces askew:

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Artic...o-main_Full.webp

Or this, with things all hangin' out of the box:

http://costumepop.com/wp-content/uploads/2...ons-Costume.webp

What a fun project!

I had a friend(?) who shaved her privates. She claimed it was hygenic, And, if I didn't, I was not "hygenic". I thaught she was wacko, wadda yous think?

I think it would likely make you look a lot younger. . . . ......

:lol::lol:

Archived