This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

curlyfries Contributor
OMG, there's that adorable li'l penguin again. . . . .... . .. ...

SOooOOooOoooooooOooOoO kewt!!

happy%20dance%20penguin.gifhappy%20dance%20penguin.gifhappy%20dance%20penguin.gifhappy%20dance%20penguin.gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
celiac-mommy Collaborator
Maybe I'll take potatoe chips, onion dip, and a two-olive martini!

Sluezen.

Me thinks this sounds like a fabulous Thanksgiving feast. Last year I was in charge of the pies--Now gluten-free or not, I can bake. Don't feel I have a lot of talants, but that'd be one of em-anywhoo, mil says she's going to make her own pumpkin pies (after I made 4 freakin pies, 2 of which were pumpkin) BECAUSE-she was afraid the other family members wouldn't like gluten-free pies. WTF-mine were eaten first though :D She did let my BIL make the stuffing because he said he was a great cook. Thank GOD my hubby, me and his cousin were sitting at the kiddie table, no one saw that we went through 2 full gravy boats for the stuffing alone!! I couldn't possibly screw it up that bad :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll just stick with the martinis!

I found these greeting cards on my travels this weekend. I thought of all of you, my psillies. You must read through them all of you can, they are all gems such as this (Get a tissue and make sure you've peed first.....) ;)

Open Original Shared Link

Darn210 Enthusiast
Am at a lost. Am way too Patrishion for my "hood", but don't now how to be properly Hillbilly. How bout a beat up old carseat on my front porch? Or, is that TOO obvious? Come on, help me out here.

Not good enough. You need an old ratty sofa on yer front porch.......and maybe an old coonhound. And in the front yard you need an old rusted out Ford pickup truck....no tires......sittin on cinder blocks.

Washer and dryer in yer carport or front porch. Haul an old toilet to yer front yard and plant some dead flowers in it and then stick some plastic ones in there with the dead ones. Take down your curtains and used brightly coloured afghans (the blankets/throws not the dogs or people) to cover your curtains. Start parking in your yard.

Ruhshell, loved the cards . . . might have to get some of the Christmas cards to send out to my favourite peeps this year.

Open Original Shared Link

flourgirl Apprentice

Sleezy-ann...out 'bout the mumu housedress, and don't forget about the "old-chicken-soup"scented deoderant! :P Hubby needs to wear dirty, holy coveralls which don't quite cover all. Make him grow out his hair and beard. Neither of which need to be washed all that often. The coon hound laying around on your unpainted, warped-board front porch is a must! He can be cozy as all get-out right next to the gasket-less fridge. Maybe if you changed your diet to include squirrel stew, and possum roast (fresh road-killed is better than day-old) you'd feel more in the mood. You could dig up dandelion greens from the yard to go with them. When out and about....don't forget to scratch freely anyplace you've a mind to. Both you and hubby can take up "the chaw". Think of the closeness you'll develop when you take up seeing who can spit the most accurately at the greatest distance! Hope this all helps :P

Ray-shal......phunny kards! :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
Both you and hubby can take up "the chaw".

Maybe you can sub in chocolate - tobacco isn't good for you.

B'sides, a few extra pounds will fit the image.

elye Community Regular

Good mornin', Psills!

Sleeeezahn, this is the arena towards which you are aiming:

rednecks.webp

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Hi Guys!!!

:lol: at Em's pic!

SOOoo behind with all....still stuck in a twilight zone of headache/nausea <_<

Rachelle, sorry to hear of your loss :(

..just back from the docs armed with super dooper painkillers <take me to my happy place!!> and a blood test form for just 'bout everything :rolleyes:

In the 'reason for blood test' box the doc's written 'tatt'

:angry: ...how very dare he!!! I've recently sold a load on Ebay!!!!!!

......oh wait :unsure: .......does it mean 'Tired All The Time'????? :lol: ...........WHO doesn't???

Back to the settee and Tiger Pig ;)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

....WHAT?!?!?!

Jess is going to Hawaii?!?!

Seriously jealous phace <_<

How fantabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Jestgar Rising Star

And I haven't planned anything :o :o :o AARRRRRGGG

Need someone to join me to tell me what to do.

curlyfries Contributor
And I haven't planned anything :o :o :o AARRRRRGGG

Need someone to join me to tell me what to do.

:o OOH, OOH!!!!<handupintheairdesperatetobepicked> :P

Are you going alone?

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a psilly psummit in Hawaii?

flourgirl Apprentice
:o OOH, OOH!!!!<handupintheairdesperatetobepicked> :P

Are you going alone?

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a psilly psummit in Hawaii?

Metoooometoooo! We won't all tell each other what to do.....just phumble happily thru it all togedder! Problem is.....(except for the high costs there), I prob'ly wouldn't want to come back! B) D'ya think I could phind purpose in a life as a beach bum?

D'ya think I could phind purpose in a life as a beach bum?

Um yes, of course!!

I'm totally in too! Which island are we going to? I've been to the big island and Maui, so I know of a few things to do (like shopping-shhhhh)

Jestgar Rising Star

Oahu first, then the big island. Plenty of space in the hotel rooms. Check for last minute flight deals...

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Morning Sillies

just got a alert from smoking thread so decided to cut and copy here.

Miss you all,

I'm so far behind.

16 days till the 30th closing.

guess it's really happening

QUOTE (msmini14 @ Oct 13 2009, 02:39 PM) post_snapback.gifJudy even though you smoke a little during the day keep us to date on the topic =) Please =)

Jen, are you getting the rain that so CA is getting or is it a different system

Temecula was to get some sprinkles today and tomorrow i think

thanks for inviting me back ;)

I'm trying so hard to take a 'hit' and stub out

the old cig at the end of the morning is pretty gross

maybe gross will do it

finally got all the 'turn off call's made

now today focusing of 'dr' calls to forward records.

and the list goes on

tomorrow we are w/o elec from 7 am -11 but that will be ok

better than dinner time.

we lost 3 days of time with the Open Original Shared Link^& buyer..........saying he wouldn't pay for his 200 amp up grade that he wanted............we have 100 and all is fine but a few fraid wires but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

now we have to shell out $550 to to that and then....................folks..............all should be done out of our pockets.

did i tell you guys that I told my realestate agent in T we might have to buy a tent and pitch in camp ground with the $$ we'll be walking away with.............and she said " sorry, all the campgrounds are full of homeless" no where to pitch you tent but you could on our 7 acres" :lol:

Actually she's so wonderful she wants us to stay with them in the 2nd wing of her home where the guest rooms are............ :o say what???? :blink:

I bet our whole 3 story house would fit in one of her closets..........love her to death.

most generous person i've met in a long time.

will copy and post on silly thread as these are the only places i have time to go to lately

hugs

judy

elye Community Regular

Nikkers! Great to hear your tired, sickly li'l voice.. . . ....throw back a couple o' dem percocets, and come post! :lol:

Your doc is prescribing bloodwork because of Tatt?? Perhaps there are just so many things to test and check for, 'tis like a yard full of garage sale items -- too many to list, just overwhelming, but it needs to get done. . . ...

Thanks for the update, Jooooodie! How very efficient of youse, cutting and pasting from one thread to another - - just make certain that you do NOT cut and move anything from here that contains musings on trailer park trash, penii, anal glandular life........... . . ....

Actually, perhaps you SHOULD post my wondrous pic of The Redneck Gentlemen over in the smokers' thread. . .....in fact, tell them it is a shot of you and your brother - - you are the one without the cigarette. :lol:

Good mornin', Psills!

Sleeeezahn, this is the arena towards which you are aiming:

Oar maybee deez one...(WTF)

12.webp

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Oar maybee deez one...(WTF)

12.webp

WIH??????

Is she resting ON her stomach?!?! :unsure::o

OMG!!...must watch me weight!!!...that could be ME!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Nikkers! Great to hear your tired, sickly li'l voice.. . . ....throw back a couple o' dem percocets, and come post! :lol:

Your doc is prescribing bloodwork because of Tatt?? Perhaps there are just so many things to test and check for, 'tis like a yard full of garage sale items -- too many to list, just overwhelming, but it needs to get done. . . ...

Thanks for the update, Jooooodie! How very efficient of youse, cutting and pasting from one thread to another - - just make certain that you do NOT cut and move anything from here that contains musings on trailer park trash, penii, anal glandular life........... . . ....

Actually, perhaps you SHOULD post my wondrous pic of The Redneck Gentlemen over in the smokers' thread. . .....in fact, tell them it is a shot of you and your brother - - you are the one without the cigarette. :lol:

eM CAN'T EVEN start to post or comment

your whole post is just so dang funny

Nikki glad your better......i think Em said but lots of blood work

do you still have the migraines?

worried about you.......please take care.

up date us ok?

ranger Enthusiast

Wow! God! Shoosh! I am completely overtlywhelmed by your plethoral Knowlege of Hillbilleze.

Lizard - ratty sofa, truck on blocks!

Amylase -no teethe, brother love! "Vice is nice, but incest is best". Don't got no bro will 1st cousin work?

Juggernot - Afgans for curtains! Why not the dogs or peeps?

Tres- Sqoorl stew, Possom roast, already my to fave dishes!

And the men! How did you get a pic of my Dh and DB?!?

And, how'd ya git a pic of me sis being held up by her own belly?!?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But, I changed my mind. To much work to become sumptin else. To much unspeculative introspection. Ain't got the energy or drive to aquire all the couches and mumu's required and, although the men are tempting, I'm havin trouble wit one, much less two. Back to the drawing

board :huh:

Seriously, Nikit, what's with the headaches. Hope ya fell better.

A scilli summit in the great country of Hawaii? Only if I kin take the train. Planes make me phart, and cars go to fast.

I'm going to go eat some Meatza Pizza. Looks good like a heart attack should! Hope you all have a nice evening.

Sleezen Gotsomeballs III

psawyer Proficient

Quick visit to catch up and then go make dinner. :)

elye Community Regular

This:

Planes make me phart, and cars go to fast.

And this:

Sleezen Gotsomeballs III

Just a sampling of the sudden, stream-of-consciousness things that crack me up in Sleeezio's posts. . .....canna even think of how to comment on 'em.....they's jus' FUNNEEE!

Planes make you fart, Sleeeze? They tend to make me barph, with the right mix of turbulence and circling.... ....

If ONLY you had been around when we Psillies were partaking in a group fart-charting exercise -- we began in the early morning, and posted every time we farted, with an ongoing count.

What were the final tallies? Cannot remember, but my husband, infamous in this field, hits three figures well before lunchtime.

:huh:

:o

Quick visit to catch up and then go make dinner. :)

What are you making, POeter?

ranger Enthusiast

So, Peytor elsack Groinvonovich,

Why is it that every time I read one of your posts (no matter how measely) I turn Roosky? What wood you be embarphing on to eat for what you call "dinner"? Whould it be that prized Rushin meal, Fried Pharts? Or, would it be the dellicontesants meal of raw sturgeon eggs on black bread. With a side of buckwheat. Or, would it be the horrifried botched soup. Or maybe some what your chilen thaught was chiken Moskowitz, but turned out to be pigeon Moskowitz!

What horrors are you about to unleashe to the exempt world?

What dreams of integrity and infortiltaty Does the Rooshin experience Expediate? If dinner, as you see it, is bared, how far behind can lunch be?

I , once, attended the trial of a Russian immigrant who was of very low social status. She was very ugly, fat, and was poorly addressed. They sentenced her to 24 years in a Gulag for not properly feeding her grandchild. The mother of the child had drank herself to death with grain vodka. The child wasted away on a diet rich in noodles and botched soup. The father was "unknown", but It's rumoured that his last name was Putting.

Dinner is Impotent! As is golf!

Seezonawaco Elsia Decowinski

ranger Enthusiast
This:

If ONLY you had been around when we Psillies were partaking in a group fart-charting exercise -- we began in the early morning, and posted every time we farted, with an ongoing count.

What were the final tallies? Cannot remember, but my husband, infamous in this field, hits three figures well before lunchtime.

How would you count multiple farts in one event? I would beat your wimpy pfart h-band, I'm sure.

She's a lady - oh, oh oh, she's a lady oh, oh, oh, she's a lady, and the lady is mine. du dup- da dup

du dup........ Never mind. I can't type that fast.

ranger Enthusiast
This:

How would you count multiple farts in one event? I would beat your wimpy pfart h-band, I'm sure.

She's a lady - oh, oh oh, she's a lady oh, oh, oh, she's a lady, and the lady is mine. du dup- da dup

du dup........ Never mind. I can't type that fast.

Archived