Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Jyaghnutt! Very happy to hear that all is okay with Smackl. How frightening!

Re: clowns being scary: this subject immediately reminded me of a fantastic quote of Jack Handey's..... . ..... . .

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad".

:huh:

:lol:

All right, and another frightening individual, at least to me: Justin Bieber. Somehow, he is sickeningly terrifying to me. Jyaghnutt, you are likely the only one 'round here with a girl young enough to be insanely obsessed with this sixteen-year old singer. This clip may be funny only to you, for that reason - - it features Gordon Pinsent, world-renowned and awarded Canuck thespian, reading from Justin Bieber's recently-published autobiography (the kid is sixteen. . .... . . ..and he's come out with his life story) :lol:.... . . . . . .....

http://www.youtube.c...NVE&feature=aso

Ads by Google:

Jyaghnutt! Very happy to hear that all is okay with Smackl. How frightening!

Re: clowns being scary: this subject immediately reminded me of a fantastic quote of Jack Handey's..... . ..... . .

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad".

All right, and another frightening individual, at least to me: Justin Bieber. Somehow, he is sickeningly terrifying to me. Jyaghnutt, you are likely the only one 'round here with a girl young enough to be insanely obsessed with this sixteen-year old singer. This clip may be funny only to you, for that reason - - it features Gordon Pinsent, world-renowned and awarded Canuck thespian, reading from Justin Bieber's recently-published autobiography (the kid is sixteen. . .... . . ..and he's come out with his life story) :lol:.... . . . . . .....

Loved them both!

All right, and another frightening individual, at least to me: Justin Bieber.

Thank you !!! There is something about him that squicks me out--can't put me phinger on it...... :huh:

Thank you !!! There is something about him that squicks me out--can't put me phinger on it...... :huh:

Patti said *squicks me out* . . . :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, we do all know who Justin Bieber is . . . I can nae stand him . . . or his hair. I am lucky that my daughter does not go ga-ga over any young stars. She does like music, but she likes the songs, not the stars . . . and I don't believe that Justin has made it onto her ipod. Loved the clip . . . especially the part about the hair :lol:

Loved the clip . . . especially the part about the hair :lol:

Hee! And the one about dairy and rule breakers :lol:

OMGawd.....Em that video is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!! My 4 year old niece loves him. I think his haircut is demonic :ph34r: :ph34r:

I am lucky that my daughter does not go ga-ga over any young stars. She does like music, but she likes the songs, not the stars . . . and I don't believe that Justin has made it onto her ipod.

I was forgettin' about Rah-shyellle, who also has a prepubescent girl.. . .. . . . ...has your little one got Bieber Fever, Russell?

These teen boy idols always sort of creeped me out. Even when I was the target age. We had Leif Garrett and we all know how well his life turned out ( still battling drugs 30 years later). Donny Osmond was the only one that turned out Ok.

I'm even older than that :ph34r: I had a major crush on Bobby Sherman :lol:

Had all his 45's, his was my first concert ever, had a huge poster of him in my room.....

He did ok also :)

We had Leif Garrett and we all know how well his life turned out ( still battling drugs 30 years later).

Yes, he has not fared very well.. . . . . . . ....Mugshot:

leif-garrett-drugs.jpg

Yes, he has not fared very well.. . . . . . . ....Mugshot:

My gawd :o

Now, hold onto yerself, Paghteigh. . . . . . . . ..

fave0170bobbypu1.jpg

:blink:

GAH! Paht, I gotta tell ya something. . . . . . .. . . ... I'm afraid we've found someone as scary as The Biebs. . . .. . ..

GAH! Paht, I gotta tell ya something. . . . . . .. . . ... I'm afraid we've found someone as scary as The Biebs. . . .. . ..

Neva!!! He was dreamy..... :rolleyes:

Actually pointed to me whilst singing "Little Woman" in the Syracuse War Memorial Auditorium. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, I'm old enough to have been ga-ga over Bobby Darin - now there was a voice - but he didn't turn out too well either :(

Well, I'm old enough to have been ga-ga over Bobby Darin - now there was a voice - but he didn't turn out too well either :(

I know, poor guy...I liked a lot of his songs.

Mack the Knife :D

Mack the Knife :D

Oh yeah B)

Political rally was fabulous. I'm really not into being in crowds, or politics, but it was a lot of fun watching people respond to someone they liked. And Obama laughed when he got woofed at (UW mascot is the Husky). I am completely exhausted, in part because I got up early to get there early, and in part because being around all the energy really wipes you out.

I agree- Bieber Fever is is a bit much and I was shocked he published a book. I'm not against young talent but this seems over the top!

Loey

Patti said *squicks me out* . . . :lol::lol::lol:

Where'd you find that phish at the bottom of your post? It's cracking me up!

Loey smile.gif

OMGawd.....Em that video is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!! My 4 year old niece loves him. I think his haircut is demonic :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'm with you with the haircut. My son came home from college for the first time this weekend and immediately wanted a haircut because he felt "Bieberfied."

Loey cool.gif

These teen boy idols always sort of creeped me out. Even when I was the target age. We had Leif Garrett and we all know how well his life turned out ( still battling drugs 30 years later). Donny Osmond was the only one that turned out Ok.

Let's not forget the 2 Coreys.

Loey