This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Loey Rising Star

:lol::lol::lol:

Those are all great!! . . . but ride the broomstick is the clear winner.

I agree with "Riding the Broomstick" - shall we take a vote?

Loey laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast

Jack your Lantern?

curlyfries Contributor

Ok, definitely going to bed now....just had to share this FAB ad with yooz

Hope you can open the link ..... youtube sometimes have peculiar rules over which country can view certain things dry.gif

(Jess, I KNEW it was Heathrow instantly!)

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Take a look at this. :)

A couple of pros came to our club last weekend and taught us this exact routine. We're gonna do the same thing sometime here in Indy :D

curlyfries Contributor

Well....my two weeks off absolutely suuuucked <_<

Started with having the 2 cysts removed from me head....did I mention that? Can't remember. :unsure:

Then the accident....DD's car was totaled, btw, so we had to find her a new one :o

THEN everybody (but me, thank gawd) got the stomach flu ....seen enough puke to last a lifetime :(

I need a vacation :wacko:

Jestgar Rising Star

Just got home from dinner. No words. Just good. I'd be smiling if I had the energy. Gotta study, and my instructor from Math 308 agreed to tutor me in calculus so another smile goes here. And I think I got invited for thanksgiving dinner, so I'll have to figure out what kind of face that gets. I didn't accept. Have to think about it. Daughter makes dinner for the whole family so I'd meet everyone at once, including the ex. Definitely have to think about it.

Have an amazing morning y'all. or whatever time o' day it is. :wub:

Darn210 Enthusiast

We're gonna do the same thing sometime here in Indy :D

Let me know when and where, Lisa, and I'll come see you.

Well, they certainly did!!! You need a do-over.

jerseyangel Proficient

Jack your Lantern?

:lol::lol: My pick!

You do need/deserve a vacation, Leesigh! :)

Just got home from dinner. No words. Just good. I'd be smiling if I had the energy. Gotta study, and my instructor from Math 308 agreed to tutor me in calculus so another smile goes here. And I think I got invited for thanksgiving dinner, so I'll have to figure out what kind of face that gets. I didn't accept. Have to think about it.

After you think about it, go. :D I have a good pheeling.....

Just a quick hi--I'm at me son's on the world's slowest computer. The multi quote has taken me 15 minutes :lol: Had to see what was happenin' here though....

We saw a black bear walking next to the highway on the way down here--Mark called and reported it and hopefully they got someone out there before he wandered into the traffic.

A Bev sighting!! :D And "the story of Bev'd" :D

Be back later....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular

I had to have 4 surgeries to replace receding gum lines (they used cadaver gums - boy did that ever give Clark a lot of material to freak me out). I chose to use the cadaver gums because I had heard the skin grafting hurt worse than the procedure.

:blink:

Wow.. . . . Low-eeee.. . .. ....that is rather spooky, fitting in well with all this other Hallowe'en talk. 'Tis funny, cadaver gums being surgically inserted would bother me considerably more than having a cadaver heart or kidney installed....wonder why. I suppose because it's....like, in yer mouth. . . . ... . ... .:unsure:

Jack your Lantern?

:lol:

Um.. .. perhaps Jerk-o-lantern . ... . . . . . . . ...

Crap, Leeeesargh, do you ever. :( Loved the video.. . . and I would love to watch you in one of these impromptu dances. .. .

Have to think about it. Daughter makes dinner for the whole family so I'd meet everyone at once, including the ex. Definitely have to think about it.

Go, Jyessss! And talk about us. Constantly. <_<:lol:

Loey Rising Star

Just got home from dinner. No words. Just good. I'd be smiling if I had the energy. Gotta study, and my instructor from Math 308 agreed to tutor me in calculus so another smile goes here. And I think I got invited for thanksgiving dinner, so I'll have to figure out what kind of face that gets. I didn't accept. Have to think about it. Daughter makes dinner for the whole family so I'd meet everyone at once, including the ex. Definitely have to think about it.

Have an amazing morning y'all. or whatever time o' day it is. :wub:

I was going to say go for it until the ex part came up. But it might be amicable. It's definitely a sign that you're special to him for him to invite you. RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!

Had a great time at the Bates Haunted Motel. It was small so it only took about 20 minutes. Superman jumped and yelled a few times (me too). At one point someone got sawed in half and guts fell out (he was obviously in a box). They let 4 people in at a time and we were in with a young girl and her father. She got really scared. The Penitentiary was definitely better last year but it was great to get out of the house.

Then we came home and "did the deed, jumped the broomstick, or had our gluten-free cake and ate it too." The last time was the night our son left for college (August 28th) and it was WAAAAAAY too long ago. Won't let that happen again.

After that we watched "Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown."

Yes, cadaver gums creeped me out at first but as I said the alternative was extremely painful.

Clark wants me to come to bed so I'll be back tomorrow.

Happy Halloweeeeeen to all tomorrow and to all a good night! ARRRR - dressing up as a modified pirate for when I answer the door.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (from a glowing Loweee)

curlyfries Contributor

Let me know when and where, Lisa, and I'll come see you.

yay!!!! I hope it really happens. It might not be for another month or so. I'll let you know ;)

Jestgar Rising Star

Had a great time at the Bates Haunted Motel.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (from a glowing Loweee)

Your whole evening sounds like a great time. :D :D Glad that broomstick was primed for night of flying. :P

kareng Grand Master

Then we came home and "did the deed, jumped the broomstick, or had our gluten-free cake and ate it too." The last time was the night our son left for college (August 28th) and it was WAAAAAAY too long ago. Won't let that happen again.

Clark wants me to come to bed so I'll be back tomorrow.

(from a glowing Loweee)

Lo has her groove back!

kareng Grand Master

Started with having the 2 cysts removed from me head....did I mention that? Can't remember. :unsure:

Then the accident....DD's car was totaled, btw, so we had to find her a new one :o

THEN everybody (but me, thank gawd) got the stomach flu ....seen enough puke to last a lifetime :(

Love the dance mob!

What a rotten vacation. Going back to school will be a relief. :huh:

Loey Rising Star

Lo has her groove back!

Got my groove back and then some. Both smiling today. I tried on my mask and we decided that I don't have to cover the zombie bruise.

Loey rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

jerseyangel Proficient

Yea Loughie!!!! :D

Happy Halloween, me sillies!! : :ph34r: <--not embarassed, just a mask in honoUr of the day ;)

kareng Grand Master

Yea Loughie!!!! :D

Happy Halloween, me sillies!! : :ph34r: <--not embarassed, just a mask in honoUr of the day ;)

Good costume! I didn't recognize you! ;)

elye Community Regular

HAPPY ALL HALLOWS' EVE, PSILLIES!

jack1a3_KWFLR9.gif

Loey Rising Star

HAPPY ALL HALLOWS' EVE, PSILLIES!

jack1a3_KWFLR9.gif

Back at you all my dear psillies!!!!!!

You are not going to believe this (or perhaps you are). I was putting the last part of my costume on and slipped off my chair smack onto the side of the face I had hurt. Hubby is going out for crazy glue to fix my glasses (only pair I have that covers the bruise - need a new pair as I had scratched d a god pair when I fell in Point Judith (before I knew about Ataxia) and I don't want to use my good pair because I'll be screwed if I had anything happens to them. So I'll have to get a new pair of backup glasses as soon as I pay off my credit card next month. I use progressive bifocals that also turn into sunglasses and they're VERY expensive. I KNOW I should go to the ER but I don't have a headache and I also don't want to miss the trick or treaters. I promise to go tomorrow!!!! I am just so sick of this and really angry at myself. i guess it's better that it's the same side.I also see an EAP counsellor (they deal with transitions from moving, unemployment, illness, etc) through my husband's company and I get 8 free sessions. My old therapist from home told me to be careful about what I tell her because she works for my husband's company not for me and there is no patient confidentiality until I begin sessions with my new therapist (not EAP) in 6 weeks. Do you know anything about this? I canceled last week's appointment and told her my son gave me a cold. My husband is the sweetest, kindest man and I don't want anything to go into his records.Thanks for all of the support. Right now I'm managing to multitask and put ice on it while I type. Also, the last fall made it hard to read and this one hasn't affected my vision. I think the glasses breaking saved me some trauma.

Loey mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif (mad at myself)

kareng Grand Master

Lo, what is the purpose of this counselor? Is it someone to help you write resumes and get a job? When we moved, I had to see one because hub's company would pay 1 months salary if I was actively looking for work. If it's for career counseling but there is no money benefit, you could decline nicely, saying you are going to be a stay home wife for a while.

If this is a psych counselor, they do have to maintAin confidentiality. However, the fact that you are seeing one will be known. Also, anything they have to divulge to get paid.

If you want to message me & give me more specifics, I might be able to help you figure it out. Hub works for large company in human resources and I haven't worked in years, but one of my responsibilities dealt with medical information laws.

elye Community Regular

Gah, Low-eeee.. . ....! What a crappy few days you've had.. . . . ....... :(:angry: Thinkin' about you. . . . . ... . .

Hope this will work for all of youse.. . . ....

Open Original Shared Link

kareng Grand Master

Gah, Low-eeee.. . ....! What a crappy few days you've had.. . . . ....... :(:angry: Thinkin' about you. . . . . ... . .

Loved the Halloween card!

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Your whole evening sounds like a great time. :D :D Glad that broomstick was primed for night of flying. :P

I woke up pheeling like my broomstick gave me some splinters :ph34r: I don't know exactly why and I'm sure that the tequila had nuthing to do with it.... :ph34r:

:huh:

:lol: :lol:

Ummmm, I realize it's 4pm here, but please stop shouting, I didn't get home till 330am and I'm not sure I was completely sober when I woke up :blink: We still have 1 more party to go to in a half hour. I will not be eating or drinking anything other than water! Twas a phabulous night though! :D

elye Community Regular

(((((Whispery voice))))): Glad you had a good night, Rah-shyellle!

Wow... . . . . a good friend of DD's is working at getting a portfolio together for applying into visual arts at university. She has been working on facial portraits, and asked Sophie to pose for her.

Well .. . . ......the stills are awesome. When I look at them I do not, for a second, recognise her - - this is the little, mischievious urchin that has toddled through this house, sat on my lap, crawled into bed with me at midnight, a little frightened ball. ........ . .

Do they really have to grow up?. . . . . . . ... . :(.. . . . . . . ..:wub:. . . .

48931_606185494_5677522_n.webp

jerseyangel Proficient

Wow... . . . . a good friend of DD's is working at getting a portfolio together for applying into visual arts at university. She has been working on facial portraits, and asked Sophie to pose for her.

My gawd Em, she is absolutely striking! What a beauty :D

jerseyangel Proficient

Good costume! I didn't recognize you! ;)

:lol: :lol:

You are not going to believe this (or perhaps you are).

Jeepers Loughie--not again :( You poor thing! I don't have any information about the counselor situation--we've moved many times but I've never heard of this.

Loved it--thanks :P

I woke up pheeling like my broomstick gave me some splinters :ph34r:

<snicker> :P

Ummmm, I realize it's 4pm here, but please stop shouting, I didn't get home till 330am and I'm not sure I was completely sober when I woke up :blink: We still have 1 more party to go to in a half hour. I will not be eating or drinking anything other than water! Twas a phabulous night though! :D

Oops sorry <ahttps://www.celiac.com/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif alt=':rolleyes:'> Glad you had a great time!

Tiptoeing out.....

Archived