Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Maybe they are planning a coop coup?

Ads by Google:

Maybe they are planning a coop coup?

:lol: :lol: Hyuck hyuck hyuck!

Just turned the coffee pot on twice....no coffee came out!

Just realized I put no water in. :huh: I guess I really need that coffee!

I hate it when I put in coffee and water, but forget to put the pot underneath... :blink:<_<

And someone needs to smack me and tell me to get off my butt and go to work. :rolleyes:

Just turned the coffee pot on twice....no coffee came out!

Just realized I put no water in. :huh: I guess I really need that coffee!

I put the water in, the coffee in, the pot under the basket and went to shower. was puzzled why I couldn't smell the delishousness of it when I emerged from the scalding water.... I didn't turn it on :rolleyes:

I hate it when I put in coffee and water, but forget to put the pot underneath... :blink:<_<

I put the water in, the coffee in, the pot under the basket and went to shower. was puzzled why I couldn't smell the delishousness of it when I emerged from the scalding water.... I didn't turn it on :rolleyes:

Maybe between the 3 of us, we could make a pot of coffee.

Maybe between the 3 of us, we could make a pot of coffee.

and I neeeeeeeed a pot of coffee!!

Coffee is an essential nutrient for humans, unlike gluten which we can happily live without. ;)

Weird Al alert, Etta!

Here's his new excellent parody with Lady Gaga as his target. Apparently she is not amused with this, which has disappointed me.....c'mon, girl, where's yer sense o' HUMOUR??

Cannot wait for the video....apparently it is in the works.. . . . ..

Weird Al alert, Etta!

Here's his new excellent parody with Lady Gaga as his target. Apparently she is not amused with this, which has disappointed me.....c'mon, girl, where's yer sense o' HUMOUR??

Cannot wait for the video....apparently it is in the works.. . . . ..

Ya gotta love a REEEEAL artist, hey? Al... :wub: He somehow always cuts to the chase. And.. she must be a Royal fan!! "WE are NOT amused! -_-

Hi Dear Psilles,

Just popping in to say hi. My bug turned out to be pneumonia and I've been completely wiped out. Also we discovered that the pain I was attributing to celiac is scoliosis. Having a lumbar MRI to make sure there's no cancer there. Clark is still figuring out his future. He spoke to his boss about staying o longer to get data to publish from his work. It would make his bosses and Pfizer look good. He told his boss I have cancer. He has decided to go to U of RI (very inexpensive for residents) for a Masters in Biomedical Engineering. He'll take the pre-requisite courses while still working in Groton and then when he's laid off he'll go full time. We have Tony's tuition for Brown for next year and hope that he'll get scholarships and financial aid once Rob is unemployed. I finally convinced Rob (with the help of a wise 15 year old) that I need to tell Tony about my health even if I remain in watch and wait for decades. We'll wait until he's home for the summer.

Miss you all big time and you all keep my spirits high.

Love,

Loey wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Loey! Hope you are feeling better!

You must tell Tony. My boys would be horrified if they weren't told right away. When a good friend had colon cancer, J was about 4 or 5 and said to tell him the truth. He wanted to be prepared and have time to understand. M is the same way. Don't think Tony hasn't noticed you are sick when he is home. I thought my boys didn't notice how bad I was getting. A few weeks ago, J mentioned how tired I had been.

You must tell Tony.

Yup, I concur, Low. Methinks you should tell him. You will be very surprised at how much he will help you. :)

Thinkin' about you lots, Loweeee. I'm so glad you've updated us. :wub:

What's the name of it?! I can't bend over right now in fear that my chin will blow up! Hurts soooooo bad!!!!

Epiduo. I've been using samples so far. Gonna try to get the prescription filled today. There may be problems with insurance paying for it because, evidently, it is also good for wrinkles, and considering my age...... well, we'll see.

Wanted to quote and comment on all the psilliness but my multiquote is still not working :angry:

Tired of separate responses.......and PeOter was here and didn't offer any advice! :o

Jess's civcebs and Etta's and Jyan-nut's advice..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone's coffee dilemma....... :P. No issues here.....mine's instant ;)

Gotta love Weird Al!

.....and Lowee.....hope Clark gets to stay on awhile longer. Sounds like he has a good game plan, anyway.

Looks like you are slowly getting answers....hang in there, girlfriend.

....and yes, definitely tell Tony. I know you were probably thinking it best to wait til you have the whole picture, so he won't worry that it's something more serious than it is (not saying it isn't serious, of course), but he's an adult. He would be angry if he were left out of the loop.

A seasonal phunny.

Happy (or hoppy) Easter.

:lol: :lol:

Happy Easter to you, POeter! ...And all the rest o' you Psillies! :wub:

At least he still has his ears :P

A seasonal phunny.

Happy (or hoppy) Easter.

I love chocolate bunny jokes.! :lol:

For those of you not connected to the psillies live email group here is a hysterical version of the royal wedding (and I suppose the closest we'll get to it):

http://youtu.be/Kav0FEhtLug

.....and Lowee.....hope Clark gets to stay on awhile longer. Sounds like he has a good game plan, anyway.

Looks like you are slowly getting answers....hang in there, girlfriend.

....and yes, definitely tell Tony. I know you were probably thinking it best to wait til you have the whole picture, so he won't worry that it's something more serious than it is (not saying it isn't serious, of course), but he's an adult. He would be angry if he were left out of the loop.

This is a reply to all of my dearest psilles. I don't know if you can possibly understand how much your love, kindness and support is helping me. This morning Clark discussed possibly suing Pfizer if they won't extend his time there. They totally uprooted us with false promises and I'm in no condition to relocate anywhere. Hopefully it won't come down to that as he gets along well with his two bosses and if they can do something they will.

Love to you all!

Loey wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:) :) :) :) :)