This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star

BABIES!!

525919_3772676643593_1477084396_33562397_282341875_n.webp

Mulberry hatched three - the two striped ones and the yellow ball of fluff, the dark girl is a Marans I bought (lays chocolate colored eggs), and we bought two turkeys, in the front in this pic:

579014_3772677243608_1477084396_33562399_1242981803_n.webp

Named Drumstick and Brine.

Mulberry is pleased with all of them. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lisa Mentor

BABIES!!

525919_3772676643593_1477084396_33562397_282341875_n.webp

Mulberry hatched three - the two striped ones and the yellow ball of fluff, the dark girl is a Marans I bought (lays chocolate colored eggs), and we bought two turkeys, in the front in this pic:

579014_3772677243608_1477084396_33562399_1242981803_n.webp

Named Drumstick and Brine.

Mulberry is pleased with all of them. :)

shhh... well I guess you know what they were doing what you were away...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Be careful if you have real children! They do those same things, you know.!

I STILL want chicks in town.

tom Contributor

Heheheehee "Drumstick" :D

tom Contributor

Hi guys...quick poop in.

Good to see some old faces on here smile.gif

I have neglected thee (apologies).... those of you FB already know I'm running the London Marathon tomorrow for a local Children's Hospice.

Wish me LUUUUCKKK!!!!!!!!!! blink.gifblink.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

GOOOOD LUUUUCKKK!!!!!!!!!! blink.gifblink.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Way to go Gnik!

mushroom Proficient

I STILL want chicks in town.

You're too old for that :ph34r::rolleyes:

Lisa Mentor

You're too old for that :ph34r::rolleyes:

M'not and who says. <_<

Lisa Mentor

M'not and who says. <_<

When did Nikki run, with the time difference?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Heheheehee "Drumstick" :D

Was gonna say the exact same thing!! *Drumstick*

Way ta go Nik!!!!!! :)

Rach--onward and upward!

(((hugs))) to everybody in Sillyville!

Jestgar Rising Star
:) And extra hugs back to the Pats!!
mushroom Proficient

And so say all of us. :)

curlyfries Contributor

Wish me LUUUUCKKK!!!!!!!!!! blink.gifblink.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

You don't need luck, Nickers! You got it goin' ON!

You go, girl! :D

curlyfries Contributor

{{{hug}}}

{{{hug}}}

{{{hug}}}

:wub:

Jestgar Rising Star

Today's plan: Move the cat broody carrier out and clean out 4 weeks of accumulated poop sickbyc.gif

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Hey Geoss!!! Love the chickies (laugh.gif drumstick) ♥

Adorobubble!!!

I done did it peeps...I ran 26.2 miles in 5hrs 6 minutes!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

WHAT a mind blowing experience!, emotional to say the least!! Laughter, smiles, pain, tears all rolled into one day I'll never forget!!

Am walking like a broken chicken now and have to go backwards on my bum up the stairs. Getting off the loo is a bit of a problem too wink.gif

elye Community Regular

I seem to recall that the then-Catholic King Henry VIII of England wanted a divorce from his first wife (he had six). Got right messy, that. Excommunications, interdiction, confiscation of Church property...

.. . .a few lopped-off heads... . .. ....

Yes, Rah-shyellle, it could be muuuuuuuuch worse..... . . ...you could be trying to split up with King Henry VIII back in 1530.. . . ... . .

HI, PAGHTEEEIGH! :wub::wub:

I done did it peeps...I ran 26.2 miles in 5hrs 6 minutes!!!! :D:D

SO fantastic, Gnick.... . . . ...I'm in decent shape, and can't imagine doing this......you are my hero.

I can only imagine what your hamstrings feel like.... . . .. :bigpainface:

And Jyesssss....beautiful chickies! :D

Jestgar Rising Star

I'm exhausted just from KNOWING about Kninck's run. May have to spend the day on the couch with chocolates.

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I seem to recall that the then-Catholic King Henry VIII of England wanted a divorce from his first wife (he had six). Got right messy, that. Excommunications, interdiction, confiscation of Church property...

Methinks this will be less traumatic.

Rachel, you are doing the right thing, even if the Church says you are not. Be strong, move forward, and recapture your life. :wub:

Thanks Pee-tah :wub: I'm so beyond sure I've made the right choice. Just wish I would have done it years ago <_<

Was gonna say the exact same thing!! *Drumstick*

Way ta go Nik!!!!!! :)

Rach--onward and upward!

Luvs the names of the chickey babies Jess!!

Nikkers, YOU'RE AMAZING!!!

Love you Pateee!!!

.. . .a few lopped-off heads... . .. ....

Yes, Rah-shyellle, it could be muuuuuuuuch worse..... . . ...you could be trying to split up with King Henry VIII back in 1530.. . . ... . .

Maybe I did..... :unsure:

I will be officially filed for divorce today or tomorrow!! He said he REFUSES to sign a damn thing until our parenting plan is final. Cuz I'm a horrible woman who's gonna take him for everything and all..... BUT I'm so proud of myself because I'm learning how to disengage his narcissistic arse! I was supposed to help clean out the garage yesterday and I told him if he couldn't keep his opinions to himself and be nice, I was outta there. Lasted 20 min. I gathered up the kiddos and left him to take care of it alone!! No more fighting from me if I can help it. I think he's nuts, so it doesn't do any good anyway!

mushroom Proficient

So fantastic, Gnickers, I am very proud of you. The reason you are so sore is because you had to carry me :lol:

Any room on the couch, Jyesse? I'll bring my own chocolates (and some more for you!) :D

That's the way to do it, Raysshellll - walk away and just leave them talking to themselves. They absolutely hate not having anyone to pick on and be better than

kareng Grand Master

Nik ran her legs off! Congrats!

Jess has feathery babies with cute names! :wub:

Rach didn't have to clean the garage! Way to go!

curlyfries Contributor

Hey psillies!

There is some pserious psilliness going on in the "celiacs means no coffee?" thread....starts at the end of page three.

We need to recruit those people!

:lol:

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Hey psillies!

There is some pserious psilliness going on in the "celiacs means no coffee?" thread....starts at the end of page three.

I second this motion! The current reigning monarch should make it happen!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Hey psillies!

I'm also having a chuckle over the 'weird looking object thread' blink.giflaugh.gif

Jestgar Rising Star

Molly, the kitty, was SOOO having her one of those baby chicks.

She carefully stalked up on it (with me right behind her)

slowly crouched for the pounce

and frantically flew following a face full of furious flying furry feathers as Mulberry went into full attack mode

she barreled through all the big girls standing on the steps of the deck and disappeared into the house

haven't found her yet. :P

elye Community Regular

Damn... . . . . .the Funny Object thread is now locked. I was steering the debate toward the "thing' being perhaps an elephant's trunk... . ....I was ready to draw diagrams an' everything..... . . . ...

:rolleyes:

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Damn... . . . . .the Funny Object thread is now locked. I was steering the debate toward the "thing' being perhaps an elephant's trunk... . ....I was ready to draw diagrams an' everything..... . . . ...

:rolleyes:

I know, what a spoilsport! :)

Archived