This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star

Woot! Scored on Pamela's bread mix at the outlet store. $1.99 per bag!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JNBunnie1 Community Regular

What's your favorite color?

Jestgar Rising Star

purple

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

I like red.

tom Contributor

Green

Jestgar Rising Star

-3 tide today. The pirate and I walked squelched around the bay and he pointed out all the boats at anchor that were now stuck in the mud. Very pretty day for the northwest in May. :)

kareng Grand Master

Mine changes. Right now I'm liking coral. Just planted some flowers like that. Or orange....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular

yellow2+copy.webp

(MY favorite coloUr).. .. .....

curlyfries Contributor

PURPLE

Darn210 Enthusiast

Red . . . but everyone tells me I look best in Blue

mushroom Proficient

CYCLAMEN

Loey Rising Star

purple and turquoise worn together

sorry I've been a stranger. Sick again but on the road to recovery biggrin.gif

Love,

Loey

mushroom Proficient

About 10 yards from my kitchen window lies a would-be grassy knoll, with a couple of large decorative rocks and some shrubby shrubs capped by a pine tree intended to disguise the next condo building. Between me and the knoll lies a paved walkway along which a gent in red baseball cap and blue shorts over which protrudes a prodigious paunch parades every day. And not just once a day. And he always has a pooch in tow. The pooch proceeds onto pooch poop park where he drops his little parcel (retrieved by the paunch in a plastic bag) and off they go. Only to return - same paunch, different pooch, same poop park, a loaf is pitched and plastic retrieved, and so it continues. This paunch is apparently a pooch poop parader, his post-employment occupation. :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

About 10 yards from my kitchen window lies a would-be grassy knoll, with a couple of large decorative rocks and some shrubby shrubs capped by a pine tree intended to disguise the next condo building. Between me and the knoll lies a paved walkway along which a gent in red baseball cap and blue shorts over which protrudes a prodigious paunch parades every day. And not just once a day. And he always has a pooch in tow. The pooch proceeds onto pooch poop park where he drops his little parcel (retrieved by the paunch in a plastic bag) and off they go. Only to return - same paunch, different pooch, same poop park, a loaf is pitched and plastic retrieved, and so it continues. This paunch is apparently a pooch poop parader, his post-employment occupation. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pricklypear1971 Community Regular

Well, I don't know if this is funny or sad...

But I finally found a few bras that fit. And I went down a band size (almost two) and up two -three cup sizes to figure it out.

And I now know I have huge boobs (F cup). No wonder D's weren't working...

Now, all I had to do was say "F cup" to hubs and I magically got better looking. And even funnier - the right bras make me look slimmer and clothes fit better - sometimes giving me more room in a shirt. Other times - it looks obscene (but hubs finds it infinitely entertaining).

So I have bigger boobs that fit clothes better, and a tickled pink hubby with an F-G cup wife (and he didn't have to pay a plastic surgeon).

But I do have a pile of ill- fitting bras to return by mail since you can't find F-G cup bras around us. Grr.

Jestgar Rising Star

Bra shopping sucks!! I like Lane Bryant, they tend to have larger cup sizes (and lower prices than Nordstrom's).

Bra shopping sucks!! I like Lane Bryant, they tend to have larger cup sizes (and lower prices than Nordstrom's).

Their stuff doesn't work for me, unfortunately. It doesn't have enough support and the sizes are wrong. So far Freya and Dominique work for me. Fantasie SHOULD work but the problem is getting the right size on the right style and since stores dont stock them i have to guess and order. Aaack!!! Found a Panache bathing suit top-that's another adventure - bathing suit tops!!' must have a built in sized bra and am mailing back TWO today.

I still don't know of this is funny or sad.

My opinion on lingerie is funny. And I use funny words to describe the adventure, but in the end I just want vodka.

curlyfries Contributor

And I now know I have huge boobs.

:blink:

......but .....you didn't know that before???

HEY!!!! Maybe I have huge boobs but just don't know it yet!

I can dream, can't I? :ph34r:

:blink:

......but .....you didn't know that before???

HEY!!!! Maybe I have huge boobs but just don't know it yet!

I can dream, can't I? :ph34r:

Well, I was confused for a while - couldn't figure out how I went from a C to a D and it still wouldn't work....til I hit the F's and G's....

Actually, they used to be C's til my son "gave me a boob job". It was called pregnancy....:).

C to an F/G. That usually requires surgery.

And the FUNNY part was the look on my face. I don't think they have a clean emoticon for THAT.

elye Community Regular

I still don't know of this is funny or sad.

It's all funny. You are in the right place. :lol:

And I use funny words to describe the adventure, but in the end I just want vodka.

Um, again. . . . .... ..you are in the right place. Like, Psilly Mantra of the last three thousand pages........ . . ....Want vodka.... . . ....

:rolleyes:

GFinDC Veteran

And I now know I have huge boobs (F cup). No wonder D's weren't working...

Well, I think this claim really calls for pictures to substaniate it. Then us males types can judge for ourselves objectively and see if we agree with the claim. But pictures are definitely a must. Lots of pictures up close in fact. Color of course. At least 8x10 glossies. Maybe a signature would be nice too.

Do we need to send you a camera and some film? B)

Well, I think this claim really calls for pictures to substaniate it. Then us males types can judge for ourselves objectively and see if we agree with the claim. But pictures are definitely a must. Lots of pictures up close in fact. Color of course. At least 8x10 glossies. Maybe a signature would be nice too.

Do we need to send you a camera and some film? B)

Ha!

And NO.

I'm running for office and I have this birth mark....

Oh, and you think I'm FEMALE???

Just messin' with you. About the female part.

And the running for office part. :).

But unfortunately not the gigantic boob part.

You guys and your boobs....too bad y'all don't have some of your own to play with.

kareng Grand Master

Well, I was confused for a while - couldn't figure out how I went from a C to a D and it still wouldn't work....til I hit the F's and G's....

Actually, they used to be C's til my son "gave me a boob job". It was called pregnancy....:).

C to an F/G. That usually requires surgery.

And the FUNNY part was the look on my face. I don't think they have a clean emoticon for THAT.

You saved $10,000 on the boob job!

elye Community Regular

Oh, and you think I'm FEMALE???

:lol: :lol:

Okay.... . ..Prickly has spilled the beans, so I feel that I can now put out the requested photo:

900-moobs.webp

Archived