Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Did I hear someone summon the Goddess of Altoids? :P

Yes, you did. Welcome back!

Ads by Google:

The regular Altoids were definitely gluten-free. As was the other ingested material. :ph34r:

This is a hard issue to come to terms with, and that sucks. We can't just blow it away. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:ph34r::lol::ph34r::lol:OMG. . ......and from a MODERATOR.... .! :lol:

GAAAHHH! Karen!!! :lol: :lol: We only need to speaketh the word, and she appears!

There she is! laugh.giflaugh.gif

This is a hard issue to come to terms with, and that sucks. We can't just blow it away. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

<snort> B)

Hey--it's old home week! Hi Karen :)

The regular Altoids were definitely gluten-free. As was the other ingested material. :ph34r:

:lol: Holy crap on a cracker. P, you mastered the triple pun! Just fantastic!! Kudos!!!

Is there a hand-clapping emoticon?

Jess ? (every time I ask about these things, she makes them appear....she's magical!)

:lol: Holy crap on a cracker.

<snicker>

Is there a hand-clapping emoticon?

1050.png

1050.png

No, you have to do it FOR me, Em....like Peter and Jess do---I'm techno-challenged :huh:

(whine, whine)

:lol: Holy crap on a cracker. P, you mastered the triple pun! Just fantastic!! Kudos!!!

I believe the technical term would be 'triple entendre', rather than double.... Wait, I don't think the original thread talked about triple anything.... Oh boy. :ph34r:

I believe the technical term would be 'triple entendre', rather than double.... Wait, I don't think the original thread talked about triple anything.... Oh boy. :ph34r:

Triple entendre may be more apropos than triple pun, yes.

A clever play on words, either way we call it, that was. :)

He said it "tongue-in-cheek", no doubt.

No, you have to do it FOR me, Em....like Peter and Jess do---I'm techno-challenged :huh:

(whine, whine)

207.gif275.gifHK7.gif

HOORAY!! Yaaay!! and Thank you, Jess!!! :D

I know, :rolleyes: I'm easily amused.

You all were having some fun while I was helping my SIL move. We even moved a mouse or two from her storage unit. Those will be a nice housewarming gifts for her dogs.

You all were having some fun while I was helping my SIL move. We even moved a mouse or two from her storage unit. Those will be a nice housewarming gifts for her dogs.

Sleeping.gifWaging_Tail.gif

Cute.jpg

hehehehehe

So I will note it has been about FIVE YEARS since I was last here... and the topic at that time? Altoids and their uses. :blink: Its like I never left! :lol:

So I will note it has been about FIVE YEARS since I was last here... and the topic at that time? Altoids and their uses. :blink: Its like I never left! :lol:

:D Have you read through the entire thread V? It's an event in itself. But, I assure you, it's only consequential that Altoids arrived with your return. B) Maybe it's karma that you should be with us again. :rolleyes: < not about Altoids. :unsure:

:D Have you read through the entire thread V? It's an event in itself. But, I assure you, it's only consequential that Altoids arrived with your return. B) Maybe it's karma that you should be with us again. :rolleyes: < not about Altoids. :unsure:

If you mean the Altoids thread from 5 years ago... yes. If you mean this thread now? Only the last 3-4 pages. Its a bit long to go back now! LOL

Its a bit long to go back now! LOL

But mygawd, Vincent -- SOOOO worth it! B)

Last night, Becky and Caramel hosted a Thank-you Pot Luck Dinner for a few of their two legged friends. This was their dessert

DSC00247.jpg

Last night, Becky and Caramel hosted a Thank-you Pot Luck Dinner for a few of their two legged friends. This was their dessert

DSC00247.jpg

:lol::lol: Brill!

DSC00247.jpg

I hope they used a gluten-free kitty litter! :lol:

I have posted a video on the Tiramisu thread you might find amusing. It has offensive language, makes fun of religions, nudie chocolate, etc.

DSC00247.jpg

They forgot to scatter the 'sand' halfway across the floor.

I hope they used a gluten-free kitty litter! :lol:

They did indeed. If was gluten-free and delicious.