Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

As a dancer and a party girl, I admit it, I love flash mobs.

This one happened in MOSCOW recently, but the best part is --they are dancing to an 83- year- old American song written by Irving Berlin!! Puttin' on the Ritz .. (of course, I can't help thinking of Young Frankenstein, too :lol: :lol: :lol: )

http://www.youtube.com/embed/KgoapkOo4vg?rel=0

Ads by Google:

This one happened in MOSCOW recently, but the best part is --they are dancing to an 83- year- old American song written by Irving Berlin!! Puttin' on the Ritz .. (of course, I can't help thinking of Young Frankenstein, too :lol: :lol: :lol: )

http://www.youtube.c...oapkOo4vg?rel=0

Now that wuz kewl! :D

LOVE! IT!

I love flash mobs! Did one last year with our dance club but was a small turnout. Don't think it was videotaped. It was done in several cities. I'll try to find the one done in Chicago.

Not as impressive as the Russian one, but still fun, Some of my friends traveled to Chicago to do this one.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/KgoapkOo4vg?rel=0

That's amazing in so many ways! 20 Years ago when my in-law came from Russia, you could not have done that. Its great to see the progress and joy of the people.

That's amazing in so many ways! 20 Years ago when my in-law came from Russia, you could not have done that. Its great to see the progress and joy of the people.

Yes! There were even Russian pseudo-soldier KGB-types smilin' and hoofing it out....

A great mob...

Love your Chicago stint, Leeeesargh!....but you need to point yerself out to us.....I was looking and looking... . .. ..

:)

Earlier, I phailed to mention the irony of it... PUTIN on the Ritz?

and that Irving Berlin was actually born in Belarus?

Not as impressive as the Russian one, but still fun, Some of my friends traveled to Chicago to do this one.

This is great! thanks for sharing it.

and I laughed my butt off because your dancing penguin kept perfect time with the music !!! ( I told you, I am easily amused) :lol:

There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok,I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us older pholks a little clearer!

When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

:blink:

:lol: :lol:

Love your Chicago stint, Leeeesargh!....but you need to point yerself out to us.....I was looking and looking... . .. ..

Sorry.....mine was in Indy....no video. Chicago did the exact same routine and some of my friends went. You can find videos of the same dance being done in other cities also.

Oh....wait.....wrong answer. I'm the hot chic over by the......wait, let me watch that again......... ;)

Hi!

HI.

hi.

Hi?

HI!

-Standard conversation with my niece when she was ten months old.

Oh....wait.....wrong answer. I'm the hot chic over by the......wait, let me watch that again......... ;)

YES! I knew that was you! You look just like you type. ;)

SONNOFAB**CH!!!!

Flies keep coming in my house. My house is BRAND FRIKKIN NEW and there's no food int he garbage or the sink. What gives?!?? HElp!!!

Can't help ya there, I got tons. Fortunately I also have furry fly catchers, so it balances out.

Can't help ya there, I got tons. Fortunately I also have furry fly catchers, so it balances out.

Yeah, well you've got birds, it's normal. I STILL CAN'T FIND MY FLYSWATTERS!!! THEY'RE PACKED SOEMWHERE!!! WAHHH!!

Might want to go for the sticky fly paper.

ick....flies remind me of the Amityville horror :ph34r:

Sticky paper.... or frogs with big long tongues.

We have flycatchers nesting in our garage....want me to bring them to you?

SONNOFAB**CH!!!!

Flies keep coming in my house. My house is BRAND FRIKKIN NEW and there's no food int he garbage or the sink. What gives?!?? HElp!!!

There's probably some food in the walls. We made a hole to run a phone line and found sandwich wrappers and soda cans. Apparently the guys that did the dry wall like orange soda!

SONNOFAB**CH!!!!

Do you have any horses nearby? Great attractant, lovely as those animals are :P

A north wind brings flies here. Unfortunately, it's hot as crap with barely a south wind. <_<

Maybe you have a Yeti in your walls. :huh:

There's probably some food in the walls. We made a hole to run a phone line and found sandwich wrappers and soda cans. Apparently the guys that did the dry wall like orange soda!

But my house is modular. It's built in a factory and then assembled onsite in one day. I guess the factory guys could've put orange soda in the walls......

Irish, are you talking about spiders? :blink: :blink:

No thanks! Running away now....

ick....flies remind me of the Amityville horror :ph34r:

Sticky paper.... or frogs with big long tongues.

We have flycatchers nesting in our garage....want me to bring them to you?

Which is not to say I wouldn't love to have you come visit!

Do you have any horses nearby? Great attractant, lovely as those animals are :P

Nope, purely residential. We're two houses down from the town hall. yay. We've had a LOT of attention from the building and zoning departments... le sigh...

A north wind brings flies here. Unfortunately, it's hot as crap with barely a south wind. <_<

Maybe you have a Yeti in your walls. :huh:

I'm going with yeti! This may explain why there were birds going psycho in my gutters the other day. It wasn't nest building, they haven't been back since. I hope it wasn't nest building, they'll be sorely dissappointed the next big rain!

Probably not dry wallers leaving thier lunch in the walls then. If they are too fast for you to swat, hit them with a spritz of hair spray. ( gluten-free of course). Good fun as it sticks thier wings.

We have animals going wild here, too. We had 3 crows attacking our yard bunny. The bunny was standing on her back legs swing her front legs at the crows. Cooper and I ran out to save her. The crows saw the big black dog and ran. Bun didn't. She knows the dog and humans at our house are harmless. Those crows then flew to the next yard and started attacking 2 squirrels and a bunny at once. It was heartwarming to see 2 separate species, fighting together.

YES! I knew that was you! You look just like you type. ;)

:P

I like this one! ^_^

Can we keep him? Who's the reigning monarch? :unsure: