This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

Wow! Probably a blessing in disguise that you had to carry your lunch around with you. You could get lost and wander for hours;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
curlyfries Contributor

Wow! Probably a blessing in disguise that you had to carry your lunch around with you. You could get lost and wander for hours;)

:lol:

A good sillyak always keeps a stash of food for such emergencies!

VydorScope Proficient

Wow Lisa, what an adventure! :blink:

Loey Rising Star

I went to the doctor yesterday and I have pneumonia. My doctor said if I get worse I have to be hospitalized. After being in Yale for a week I'll do anything to prevent it. I swear I'm a germ magnet. I just need to be well by the 18th when we see Springsteen. Hell, I'll go even if I'm sick. I had a friend coming to visit this weekend and I had to cancel. Not contagious but too lethargic to have company.We've been watching the remastered Toy Story and it's worth it just for the bonus material.

Hope you all are well.

Hugs,

Loey

P.S. I need to get my psillie back!!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Lo :)

Please get well soon! We don't want you missing The Boss B)

Lots and lots of rest and warm liquids for you, Lady!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Ummmmm . . . :blink: . . . where the H.E.double L is Nikki!!! She's 'sposed to be punchin' and pinchin' us . . . she is totally slacking off. I believe she missed last month as well. Oh well, at least there won't be any bruises.

:D

Feel better Loey . . . be a good girl and do what you need to do to recover . . . feet up & remote in hand!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Yeah..... It can't really be August till Nik pinches us:)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular

Ummmmm . . . :blink: . . . where the H.E.double L is Nikki!!! She's 'sposed to be punchin' and pinchin' us . . . she is totally slacking off.

There are stories swirling about something rather distracting happening in Gnick's neck o' the woods right now..... . ....I tell ya, it had better be something BIG to excuse this forgetting of Psilly duty.....

:rolleyes:

Loey Rising Star

OK, I'm trying to get my psillie back. This is for those of you not on the email list:

A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only clingfilm shorts. The shrink says,
Jestgar Rising Star

Nice to see you LoLo. Work on getting better! :)

I dinna ken where me silly is. Been chicken whackin'. Well, turkey whackin'. Mulberry ended up with just the one fluffball, other three eggs not fertile. When she started taking her out of the cage, Drumstick was delighted with this tasty looking morsel running around the yard! So I've been chasing the turkey away from the fluffball. Poor Mulberry's too scared of Drumstick to do much more than squawk. Anyways. Today there was eyeballing, but no baby attacks. Maybe DS is finally cluing in.

Seuss's foot seems OK so far.

House painting going slowly.

Jestgar Rising Star

Random stuff from the early days. :P

When I go bald, I'll just comb my mullet foward....

I wanted a Barbie Doll and a maxi coat. I did have the 64 Crayola box with the sharpener--always hated to use them--they all looked so perfect and new at the start of the school year.

I have a Silly Putty story--one Sunday morning when I was maybe 7, everyone was getting ready for church. I decide to try to try transferring the Sunday comics onto my Silly Putty (like they did on TV). So I'm laying on the living room rug, and flatening the putty to get it ready. Trouble is, I'm pressing it into the carpet while doing this--*and it dosen't come up* :o

Suffice it to say the parents were not happy with me--thank goodness we had to get to church.... :unsure:

Of course, that ended the stuff in the house :(

elye Community Regular

:lol: :lol: Any time I've ever gone back to peruse the Psilly archives, I end up looking up at the clock after a few minutes, and two hours have gone by....... :rolleyes:

Lisa Mentor

Funny stuff! I think we need a current picture of Vincent to check on that mullet comb. :lol:

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Funny stuff! I think we need a current picture of Vincent to check on that mullet comb. :lol:

I second this motion!

VydorScope Proficient

Sorry kids, hate to break your hearts... but in 2007 I lost my job (sorta told the boss off and walked out kind of losing), and when I finally found a new job, they asked me to cut my hair.... mullet is gone.

VydorScope Proficient

This is kind of fun...

Artists From 1900 Illustrate the Year 2000

Open Original Shared Link

Loey Rising Star

AAAARGH!!!! I had a reply written and ready to go and by mistake left the page and the reply disappeared. Anyway you brought back really nice memories of silly putty. I wonder how old it is. We watched Toy Story the other night and I wonder how the silly putty could fit in. Perhaps give orders to the soldiers. Any other ideas?

I had a somewhat psilly thing happen (I'm learning I have to find humor in everything or I'd be depressed all of the time).I had been taking a nap and had to go to the bathroom. I was really dizzy and I know I should have waited but I didn't. Anyway I fell off the toilet onto my face. My wig will cover the bruises on my fathead (oops, meant far-head) but I'll need make-up for my chin.Superman was at the gym so he couldn't have saved me.The moral of the story is that if you're dizzy sit for a few minutes before going to the bathroom.

Today I go to the Pain Management Clinic. They use physiology instead of the routine tests. They also use different modalities of treatment I hope that I can have the treatments done where I live because the doctor is in New Haven (an hour away). On the letter that came with the forms in bold it said: no prescriptions will be given at the first appointment - I guess it's to rule out the people who are just looking for pills. Anyway, wish me luck. I'm a mess between the pneumonia, staph infection (thank God it seems to be clearing up) and falling on my face but I won't let anything get me down!!!

I hope this finds you all doing well and finding things for your tickle bone. It's nice to finally catch up on the posts (usually at 3 AM).

Love,

Loey

Loey Rising Star

This is kind of fun...

Artists From 1900 Illustrate the Year 2000

Open Original Shared Link

Which one is your son in the picture? Also, the artist's renderings are really cool.

Loey

jerseyangel Proficient

Good luck today, Lo--and keep us posted! Will be thinking of you :)

Ouch about your fall :(

This morning on Facebook, a friend posted a pic of Silly Putty...amazing what kept us amused as kids.

kareng Grand Master

Happy to hear our favorite rooster is doing OK. Sorry to hear Loey got dizzy and fell. Especially grateful to hear Victor no longer has a mullet.

We are on vacation in the Monterey CA area. We kayaked this morning and saw lots of seals, otters, birds and more large jelly fish than you could imagine. J and Hub are napping, M is doing his summer math homework, and he and I are watching some Olympics.

There are fresh fruit & veggie stands everywhere. The strawberries are soooooo good.

Oh no! M just put down the math and laid down! I'm the only one awake!

curlyfries Contributor

Happy to hear our favorite rooster is doing OK. Sorry to hear Loey got dizzy and fell. Especially grateful to hear Victor no longer has a mullet.

What she said :P

Got through the first week of school. Still waiting for e-mail, mailbox and keys.

Whew! I'm pooped! Haven't had to navigate stairs at work for a few years. :o Thighs and butt are looking good and feeling the burn! ;)

VydorScope Proficient

Which one is your son in the picture?

Loey

HUH? Which picture are you referring to?

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Probably your avatar?

Loey Rising Star

The avatar.

Loey

VydorScope Proficient

The avatar.

Loey

Well, my wife is the adult woman, I am the adult male... so the short one is him :D I need to get an updated picture of us. That one is probably at least a year old, and at his age... a year is more then it is at my age! :lol: Plus i have grown some of my hair back, and ditched the beard. ;)

Archived