This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

Beyond devine *sigh*

He's my karma :)

Things are working out the way they were always supposed to ;)

AND, give yourself more credit than that!! :)

True dat, V. Without your technical support where would they be??? B)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VydorScope Proficient

Was trying to catch up on how Tim was doing

Yeah... well umm... well... yeah. He is doing. :unsure: Lots of questions, no answers or resolution yet. I should probably do a write up for the parents of section... but oh look squirrel!

VydorScope Proficient

True dat, V. Without your technical support where would they be??? B)

Oh, I know where that would be, spent the last 6 years working there to fix that! :lol: Long way to go still... but at least we are going! B)

VydorScope Proficient

Shhhhhh! No one had to know! :P

AND, give yourself more credit than that!! :)

heh, thanks. :huh:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Yeah... well umm... well... yeah. He is doing. :unsure: Lots of questions, no answers or resolution yet. I should probably do a write up for the parents of section... but oh look squirrel!

So glad things are going well for you

Keep us posted on Tim

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

The one on FB? No, that was an Edible Arrangement that they brought over (long story). Suffice it to say we had lots of fruit :lol:

Lots of fruit. Hope that doesn't means a lots of TOOTS

VydorScope Proficient

Rachelle, as a child of two divorcees, all I can say is I am sorry for you and your family. I am glad you found some one to help you through!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Rachelle, as a child of two divorcees, all I can say is I am sorry for you and your family. I am glad you found some one to help you through!

Thanks. Unfortunately I was married to someone with narcissistic personality disorder for 13 years. It has been the very best thing for me and the children to be away from that environment. It's been nearly a year (can you believe that?!!!), and the only thing I regret is that I didn't do it sooner!!

Things have most definitely happened the way they were supposed to!

Lisa Mentor

It's been nearly a year (can you believe that?!!!), and the only thing I regret is that I didn't do it sooner!!

Things have most definitely happened the way they were supposed to!

You are a strong one, indeed! Took a great leap of faith and did the right thing. AND, I just LOVE looking at all the HAPPY FACES. :D xxxooo

EDITED: to add the kisses and hugs. ;)

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

I dont drink I thunk enough to comment here yet...

Lisa Mentor

All thunking is invited. :D

VydorScope Proficient

That is one problem that is easily solved at least! (so long as your home and don't need to drive... ;) )

VydorScope Proficient

All thunking is invited. :D

:blink:

I have been on the internet to long, did not not even notice the creative spelling, just translated on the fly! :lol: :lol:

elye Community Regular

Rahshyelle, it is SO fantastic to hear that you've been brought together once again with your Soul Mate.....he sounds beautiful. :)

... but oh look squirrel!

:lol::lol: Yes, I have those "Look!! Squirrel!!" moments throughout my days, too....

HEY! A NOOOOOBIE! Haven't seen one around these parts in ages...... . Yes, Warp, drinking helps whilst posting here, but is not necessary....well, not absolutely necessary.... .....

Jestgar Rising Star

HEY! A NOOOOOBIE! Haven't seen one around these parts in ages...... . Yes, Warp, drinking helps whilst posting here, but is not necessary....well, not absolutely necessary.... .....

If you read along long enough you'll be convinced you have been drinking.

mushroom Proficient

If you read along long enough you'll be convinced you have been drinking.

Most eshpeshially when Jess is posting ;)

jerseyangel Proficient

<giggle>

psawyer Proficient

<<snort>>

Darn210 Enthusiast

Mmmmm. Jess makes the coolest fruit stuff :D

Except for that red wine tapioca pudding crap . . . remember that? . . . When was the last time you whipped up a batch of that stuff, Jess?

Lovely story, Rachelle and glad to hear things are working out like they are suppose to.

Queenly edict . . . Vincent shall also be known as Vic, Victor, Vern, Valentine, Vernon, Vince, Vinnie, Vladimir, Vydor . . . you know, any name that starts with a V will do.

Darn210 Enthusiast

Welcome Mindwarp . . . thunking is overated.

jerseyangel Proficient

But drinking is not! lol

Welcome:)

psawyer Proficient

But drinking is not! lol

Welcome:)

Martinis are welcome, along with wine, vodka, bourbon, gluten-free beer...

Martini1-1.webp

VydorScope Proficient

Only Cafe' Mochas for me! I am putting the last couple chapters in the rough draft of my forth novel. Need a clear head!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Need a clear head!

I thought that is what spell check was for.

Loey Rising Star

heheh meeting is over now, but I appreciate the thought! LOL!

With all our collective wishes and positive energy It's only a matter of time! We ALL believe in you!

(((HUGS))) to you, DW,DS & YOU!!!

Archived