Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

....and for those who prefer a good mystery, there's the crutch tip in the ho' tub saga

Ads by Google:

YES!

:huh: How in hell did that get in my ho' tub?.......

I would have to go digging for it, but there was a picture one day of my balls. :ph34r:

That and CanadianKaren's buckets... yeah... been some umm interesting things in this thread... :huh:

I found it. It was more than four years ago.

Well, here is my input for Sunday evening.

Click here to see our gluten-free Yorkshire pudding recipe.

Today got off to a roaring start much earlier than planned when the phone rang about 8:15. Twas ADT, the alarm company, reporting an alarm at the store. Jacquie answers, then confers with me. It is a single-zone event involving the interior motion detector. We pass on the police response, and hustle down there, arriving at 9:00 and finding nothing unusual.

We went in and reset the alarm, then looked at the surveillance video around the time of the alarm. Seems like something startled Caramel (click to see her), and she was running around and jumped upwards and across the field of the motion detector. Sigh. :(

So we lock up and go back home.

It is fairly nice, although quite humid, and we go out and do the grocery shopping early afternoon. Serious rain is on the way, a gift from somebody named Ike. We expect up to two inches overnight, and it has started within the last hour.

Click here to see my balls! :ph34r:

Later we made a batch of gluten-free meat balls, which we freeze and then defrost as needed for such events as spaghetti and meat balls. Mmmm good. See link above for a picture, if you haven't already clicked it. :D

Now, I must go and start on dinner: salad and reheated gluten-free lasagna.

I would have to go digging for it, but there was a picture one day of my balls. :ph34r:

I think we've seen yer balls more than once Peetah... You're quite the exhibitionist :P

I think we've seen yer balls more than once Peetah...

I think it's actually required of all sillies--a rite of passage, as it was.... :rolleyes:

I think it's actually required of all sillies--a rite of passage, as it was.... :rolleyes:

Have I shown anything? Should I?? :ph34r:

:P

Have I shown anything? Should I?? :ph34r:

:P

No no no. Rach, it is the viewing of Peote's balls I was referring to :lol:

And no, I don't believe you have shown anything...but feel free B)

I'll show something!!!

A4YMepaCYAA-b-2.jpg

My drink for the afternoon.

Oh no!

A4XdPHzCQAAxoTZ.jpg

f08b1bc40dd011e29a5322000a1d0353_7.jpg

<snoooooooooooort>

These guys play all parts of the piano!

: My brother claims he tried a new bar near my sister's new house in Portland and the owner was there, came over with what looked like jello shots to welcome them to the neighborhood. They were not Jello shots, they were PUDDING shots! Vanilla pudding, vodka, khalua and Baileys. Sounds CRAZY good!!

Made me remember, my boys thought I should share our boozy pudding recipe here. So I just posted the recipe. Not enough liquor to get you drunk but yummy.

Sure!

Especially since this book wraps up a lot of the hanging threads from the first three! :)

vince can you please send me the link also I Would love to see it

Done. :)

Well, I got the weekly "You're a bad mother, poor role model, lying cheating whore and if I could I'd take the kids away from you" text from the ex. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but not so much :blink: The thing is, every afternoon, the first thing Max says to me is "Do we get to stay with you tonight?!" If I tell him no he gets upset. Breaks my heart :( I KNOW they love me and I KNOW I'm a great mom, but still!! Give me a break!!

On the brighter side, beautiful bf came all the way out to work to see me for lunch today, got to meet all of my co-workers and he's taking me fishing tomorrow!! What a bright and shining star that man is!! :)

Made me remember, my boys thought I should share our boozy pudding recipe here. So I just posted the recipe. Not enough liquor to get you drunk but yummy.

YES!!!!!!!

Well, I got the weekly "You're a bad mother, poor role model, lying cheating whore and if I could I'd take the kids away from you" text from the ex. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but not so much :blink: The thing is, every afternoon, the first thing Max says to me is "Do we get to stay with you tonight?!" If I tell him no he gets upset. Breaks my heart :( I KNOW they love me and I KNOW I'm a great mom, but still!! Give me a break!!

On the brighter side, beautiful bf came all the way out to work to see me for lunch today, got to meet all of my co-workers and he's taking me fishing tomorrow!! What a bright and shining star that man is!! :)

I assume you are keeping these charming texts to show a judge?

I assume you are keeping these charming texts to show a judge?

I have them all, but we're not going to court. It's all being settled outside. I wish I would have just taken him to court but I was too afraid of him at the time and now that we're almost done, I'm not sure what to do. If I threaten him with a restraining order he backs off for a few days. The restraining order is tricky because other than the texts or emails (which I avoid at ALL costs), we really have no contact. I feel like a 5y/o saying "He's texting me again!!" I wish I could show my daughter what he says to me but I have to sit back and wait for her to figure it out on her own. He's a miserable excuse for a man and I just have to feel sorry for his disability instead of getting upset. It's just getting old. For pete sake it's nearly been a year!!

They're still worth keeping in case you want full custody, no visitation in the future. You just never know.

Having gone through this in my own family, as a child, I can tell you that you will want to keep those texts forever.

I've been saving screen shots of them. There was one day I got 34 texts in 10 min!! He's crazy but he puts on such a good show it'd be nearly impossible to prove-and that was from my dd's therapist!!

Mocha in my cup...

Just got back from my first class of Akihito-Jutistu (Spelling???)

So mid November my entire family will be 1st degree black in American Freestyle Karate, and hoping for "first yellow" in Akihito.

Akihito will make my 3rd martial art, my wife's forth, and my son's second. :)

Edited by VydorScope

Akihito will make my 3rd marital art, my wife's forth, and my son's second. :)

Marital arts can be very pleasant. Do you also do martial arts? :ph34r:

Marital arts can be very pleasant. Do you also do martial arts? :ph34r:

In this house there is not much of a difference... ;)