Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

YES!

:huh: How in hell did that get in my ho' tub?.......

HA. I remember the mystery Of the crutch tip in your hot tub ;)

I remember it was Tara cota color :)

but I swear me in my cane Were never in your hot tub :)

Vincent... Enjoyed Your link and your look great. Wow published Author,so proud of you

Ads by Google:

I would have to go digging for it, but there was a picture one day of my balls. :ph34r:

I found it. It was more than four years ago.

Wow! has it really been 4 years? I suppose they probably don't look like that anymore, eh PeOter? :P

In this house there is not much of a difference... ;)

:lol: Yes, nor here, either... . . . ..lot of choke holds, backflips....

HA. I remember the mystery Of the crutch tip in your hot tub ;)

I remember it was Tara cota color :)

Yes! We played twenty questions.....What strange little item did I find in my drained ho'tub? ..... . . ...I believe that Ptaoughmnn finally got it....... :lol:

Wow! has it really been 4 years? I suppose they probably don't look like that anymore, eh PeOter? :P

Well, POeter should probably post a current pic of his balls....

Mocha in my cup...

Just got back from my first class of Akihito-Jutistu (Spelling???)

So mid November my entire family will be 1st degree black in American Freestyle Karate, and hoping for "first yellow" in Akihito.

Akihito will make my 3rd martial art, my wife's forth, and my son's second. :)

That is awesome. My son is the Kung Fu Master in our household. He started at 6 and is still going strong at twenty. He studied with a Sifu who studied with Bruce Lee. The discipline and ways of the art helped to develop a strong confident young man. Most people don't realize that you're only supposed to use your skills when t's absolutely necessary. I think your next series of books should be about Martial Arts.

I think it's so great that your whole family participates! Way to go!!!

Loey

That is awesome. My son is the Kung Fu Master in our household. He started at 6 and is still going strong at twenty. He studied with a Sifu who studied with Bruce Lee. The discipline and ways of the art helped to develop a strong confident young man. Most people don't realize that you're only supposed to use your skills when t's absolutely necessary.

I think it's so great that your whole family participates! Way to go!!!

Loey

Of course you do under stand tath "absolutely necessary" includes when my son does not want to eat his veggies, or get ready for bed... or breaths funny, or the sun is up or the sun is down.... ;)

Yes, they are on Amazon, B&N, etc. I just cannot link to them in a post under the forum rules. I will PM details.

I'm on the third volume and will be disappointed when I finish it. To me that's a sign of a great book - you don't want it to end. I've been telling everyone in all of my doctor's offices (that's a LOT of people) that have a Kindle, iPad or other electronic wonder about Vincent's books. Yesterday two people put the info on their iPad and were going to look it up when they got home.

Since Vincent is somewhat modest and doesn't push his book I'll do it. GO OUT & GET IT!!!!!!!! It's well worth more than he charges and is absolutely awesome, intriguing and well written. If each of us purchase it we can start a new thread and discuss the book. A "Vincent Book Club."

OK, off to another doctor. She's an hour away so I'll get in some reading time. My pain doctor increased my Oxycontin. I was a real space cadet this morning until I ate something. The higher dose is helping. This is the longest I've been at my computer for a long time. I miss all of my psillies.

This week Rob was supposed to hear one way or another about the job. My warped logic is that I don't really wan to move so he'll get it. Please say a collective prayer that he gets it.

Lot's of love and hugs,

Loey

I'll be back the next time I feel up to it my PCP told me it takes 4-6 weeks to be back to normal (that will be hard as I've never been normal) wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

Loey . . . "normal" is totally over-rated!! . . . fingers crossed for Rob

Had my annual boob smashing and squishing today. Best part about the day? . . . it's a whole year before I have to do it again.

Headed out to Five Guys for supper . . . I love that place.

Loey . . . "normal" is totally over-rated!! . . . fingers crossed for Rob

Had my annual boob smashing and squishing today. Best part about the day? . . . it's a whole year before I have to do it again.

Headed out to Five Guys for supper . . . I love that place.

Nothing personal male psillies but a prostate exam has nothing on a mammogram. Sometimes I think it's easier to go though childbirth than a mammo because at least you get a baby out of the pain.

BTW, when I was in the hospital a male student nurse had to cath me. I've been cathed many times since Tony was 2 (interstitial cystitis) so although it's extremely painful I know to relax. I wish I had a camera on his face. OK, pardon me if that was TMI.

OK, I've contributed my share of grossness for this sitting. Time to get to volume 3 (halfway through) and see what's going to happen next (another sign of a great book is that it's not predictable!

Hugs,

Loey

Well, no grossness here, just lots of apple and pear sauce. Did see something fun: http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2007/04/26/almost-free-garage-heat-just-drink-a-lot-of-soda/. The pirate and I are gonna build one of these these winter, hopefully bigger. I'll see what kind of material I can get from freecycle and I'll hit up friends for the soda cans. This really looks like something even I can do, but the pirate loves clever crafty things from scraps (did I tell you about the animal trap he made from crap in my back yard?) so he's looking forward to it too.

Well, no grossness here, just lots of apple and pear sauce. Did see something fun: http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2007/04/26/almost-free-garage-heat-just-drink-a-lot-of-soda/. The pirate and I are gonna build one of these these winter, hopefully bigger. I'll see what kind of material I can get from freecycle and I'll hit up friends for the soda cans. This really looks like something even I can do, but the pirate loves clever crafty things from scraps (did I tell you about the animal trap he made from crap in my back yard?) so he's looking forward to it too.

That is a great solar heater! I think beer cans would work! Too bad most gluten-free beer is in bottles.

J made an AC for his room with ice in a cooler, a fan & copper tubing & a small aquarium pump. I believe the Pirate and he may have a lot in common.

My daughter, 3, joined in the conversation with us and my 5 year old.

He asked what the worst thing in the world is. We were just getting into a discussion about being sick, when little one pipes up

'Having hiccups in the middle of when you are trying to sing'.

Yeah, I hate it when that happens ;-)

‎"Sorry Dad I accidentally day dreamed too much and gave myself a headache" -- Timothy

So all you day dreamers be careful! :lol:

I don't know anyone that drinks beer in cans... The NW is kind of snobby when it comes to beer.

These guys play all parts of the piano!

Awesome!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hugs,

Loey

Nap time- going to see Looper this afternoon.

Of course you do under stand tath "absolutely necessary" includes when my son does not want to eat his veggies, or get ready for bed... or breaths funny, or the sun is up or the sun is down.... ;)

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Loey

Hi! Just got back from the trip from Hell to Florida. We had to drive to get the car back down there (my grandmother is a snowbird, and my mother lives with her cuz she's 90) so my mother and I spend two days driving the car down there. We arrive and (in order) the: front door, refridgerator, air conditioning, dishwasher, ceiling fan, and internet were all broken. I hate Florida.

On a more psillie note, I have three friends who are pregnant and all due by Christmas, so I'm going to have lots of babies to play with!

Hi! Just got back from the trip from Hell to Florida. We had to drive to get the car back down there (my grandmother is a snowbird, and my mother lives with her cuz she's 90) so my mother and I spend two days driving the car down there. We arrive and (in order) the: front door, refridgerator, air conditioning, dishwasher, ceiling fan, and internet were all broken. I hate Florida.

On a more psillie note, I have three friends who are pregnant and all due by Christmas, so I'm going to have lots of babies to play with!

A broken front door? that's an accomplishment!

Other peoples babies are soooooo fun! You can give them back when you are tired or its the second diaper in an hour!

A broken front door? that's an accomplishment!

Other peoples babies are soooooo fun! You can give them back when you are tired or its the second diaper in an hour!

Heehee,that's the whole point of other people's babies, in my opinion!

The front screen door, or storm door I guess, apparently it got ripped open by the wind of a hurricane and it bent the hinges all up and everything. When we got there a neighbor had duct taped it shut. :lol:

bent the hinges all up and everything. When we got there a neighbor had duct taped it shut. :lol:

*snort*

Well, POeter should probably post a current pic of his balls....

Yep, it's about time ya whipped 'em out up a batch B)

This week Rob was supposed to hear one way or another about the job. My warped logic is that I don't really wan to move so he'll get it. Please say a collective prayer that he gets it.

Let us know, Lo :)

The Vincent Book Club--great idea!

This is some good news :D :D :D

Never been to 5 Guys, but I hear all great things about it. We went to Elevation Burger yesterday after Halloween costume shopping--their fries are awesome :rolleyes:

BTW, when I was in the hospital a male student nurse had to cath me.

I had to have one after my younger son was born (c-section). In those days (that phrase makes me sound so old) they kept you there for a week. Anyways, to add to my mortification, I went to high school with the resident. :o:unsure::ph34r::lol:

That is so cool!!!

‎"Sorry Dad I accidentally day dreamed too much and gave myself a headache" -- Timothy

:D :D

I hate Florida.

Gawd so do I! Hate the water--it smells and makes me sick every time :angry:

Plus, it's boring, but my MIL's condo is in Vero Beach so ..... :P

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE CANADIAN PEEPS!!!!!!!

Eat lots, relax, and enjoy!!! :D

Gawd so do I! Hate the water--it smells and makes me sick every time :angry:

Plus, it's boring, but my MIL's condo is in Vero Beach so ..... :P

It's not just me! I brought my regular shampoo and conditioner with me (you guys know how it is) and by the end of the week my hair was all crunchy and straw-ish. It was horrible. I got home and after one shower, nice and soft and smooth again. Stupid chlorine. Blech!

On a more positive note, I am on a better schedule and not having trouble sleeping at night anymore. Yay!

On a more positive note, I am on a better schedule and not having trouble sleeping at night anymore. Yay!

Great to hear, Bun! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian neighbors!!

We are "celebrating" Columbus Day. That means we have no banking or mail today.

We are "celebrating" Columbus Day. That means we have no banking or mail today.

I "knew" that, but it didn't stop me from checking the mailbox out of habit when I took out the recycles :lol

I "knew" that, but it didn't stop me from checking the mailbox out of habit when I took out the recycles :lol

:lol: :lol:

I would've done that too if I hadn't just seen it here. :P