This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

BTW, Patti, it's officially time for you to leave the forum. I think your post count might be what was predicted by the Mayans! Stop posting and save us all!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loey Rising Star

Mocha in my cup...

Just got back from my first class of Akihito-Jutistu (Spelling???)

So mid November my entire family will be 1st degree black in American Freestyle Karate, and hoping for "first yellow" in Akihito.

Akihito will make my 3rd martial art, my wife's forth, and my son's second. :)

This post is for your wife (and for all of us ladies who don't take Martial Arts) - KICK VINCENT'S BUTT!!!!! Just kidding. Does he have to bow to you?

Hugs,

Loey

VydorScope Proficient

This post is for your wife (and for all of us ladies who don't take Martial Arts) - KICK VINCENT'S BUTT!!!!! Just kidding. Does he have to bow to you?

Hugs,

Loey

Yes, and I to her. In our school it is a sign of mutual respect and honor.

VydorScope Proficient

BTW, Patti, it's officially time for you to leave the forum. I think your post count might be what was predicted by the Mayans! Stop posting and save us all!!!

Can we just reset her count instead?????

Loey Rising Star

Yes, and I to her. In our school it is a sign of mutual respect and honor.

Somebody is taking a break from writing. I'm more than halfway through volume 3 and it's a real page turner. That's another sign of a great book. Now get back to work - your fans await!!!!

Loey

VydorScope Proficient

Somebody is taking a break from writing. I'm more than halfway through volume 3 and it's a real page turner. That's another sign of a great book. Now get back to work - your fans await!!!!

Loey

LOL - Slave driver. I'll have you know that I am 15k words in to volume FIVE. so your behind :P (yea, I do have to edit/release 4 still...)

Loey Rising Star

I assume you are keeping these charming texts to show a judge?

You are a GREAT MOTHER and obviously a great girlfriend too. Enjoy - you deserve it. As for your dumba@@ ex -turn a deaf ear and if you know martial arts (which wouldn't surprise me - kick him in the nuts or (excise me dear men- close your eyes for this part. Try to get someone to mammogram his ding dong. OK guys you can open your eyes again.

Approaching nap time. will red rest of posts later. I miss you all.

Love, wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Loey

P.S. Hope I didn't offend anyone with the mammo suggestion. Every time I get mine the techs and I discuss what if a man had to do it.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Also, I bought a new pair of shoes. Shoes fix everything.

jerseyangel Proficient

But I don't wanna leave :huh:

Can we just reset her count instead?????

Yeah, can we? :unsure:

Try to get someone to mammogram his ding dong.

<snooooooooooort>

Also, I bought a new pair of shoes. Shoes fix everything.

And if they don't actually fix stuff, they make fer a hell of a diversion B)

In this case, they fixed my need for attractive, comfortable, low-heeled brown boots.

If we can't reset your post count, or change your name or something, we'd all better lay in the sandbags. A post count phlip like that is guaranteed to carry over the whole psilie community!

jerseyangel Proficient

If we can't reset your post count, or change your name or something, we'd all better lay in the sandbags. A post count phlip like that is guaranteed to carry over the whole psilie community!

Tis an unprecedented phlip. :D

***** Going to clear out all water-vulnerable things from her basement now.....

psawyer Proficient

SIL has a phlood in her basement from a washing machine malfunction. :huh:

jerseyangel Proficient

Good ider Bun! I say we all start preparing now--that way there won't be any surprises. ;)

jerseyangel Proficient

Oh no :unsure: , tis beginning to take on momentum.

kareng Grand Master

We have to protect our in-laws, too? :o

Darn210 Enthusiast

Just had the back up sump pump repaired!!!

I'm thinking of buying life preservers for the whole family.

mushroom Proficient

Hubs is going up to the Incline condo on Wednesday to make sure that the "Water Cop" is doing its job (shuts itself off if it detects any hint of water where it shouldn't be) :rolleyes: sometimes much to the tenants' consternation :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

I'm glad to hear ya'll are tending to yer phluids. We're gonna have to be on high alert ;)

I'm having some phloor work done the next phew days--no plumbing involved so I don't expect a problem. :P

mushroom Proficient

I'm glad to hear ya'll are tending to yer phluids. We're gonna have to be on high alert ;)

I'm having some phloor work done the next phew days--no plumbing involved so I don't expect a problem. :P

BUT..... do you know where the pipes are?? :ph34r:

jerseyangel Proficient

BUT..... do you know where the pipes are?? :ph34r:

All things considered, probably running right under where they will be nailing :o:lol:

VydorScope Proficient

All things considered, probably running right under where they will be nailing :o:lol:

That has actually happened to me...

I'm just going to spend a lot of time at home and keep a convenient pile of towels in every room..... And put the wet filter in the shop vac now...

curlyfries Contributor

Oh great.....still haven't got the roof fixed <_<

We do have life vests, though (probably have extras, Jyan-gnut)....and a boat.....

umm....

How bad do ya think this is gonna get? :unsure:

.....we've got scuba gear........the tanks are full........

o

.o

o

:ph34r:

Archived