Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

BTW, Patti, it's officially time for you to leave the forum. I think your post count might be what was predicted by the Mayans! Stop posting and save us all!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads by Google:

Mocha in my cup...

Just got back from my first class of Akihito-Jutistu (Spelling???)

So mid November my entire family will be 1st degree black in American Freestyle Karate, and hoping for "first yellow" in Akihito.

Akihito will make my 3rd martial art, my wife's forth, and my son's second. :)

This post is for your wife (and for all of us ladies who don't take Martial Arts) - KICK VINCENT'S BUTT!!!!! Just kidding. Does he have to bow to you?

Hugs,

Loey

This post is for your wife (and for all of us ladies who don't take Martial Arts) - KICK VINCENT'S BUTT!!!!! Just kidding. Does he have to bow to you?

Hugs,

Loey

Yes, and I to her. In our school it is a sign of mutual respect and honor.

BTW, Patti, it's officially time for you to leave the forum. I think your post count might be what was predicted by the Mayans! Stop posting and save us all!!!

Can we just reset her count instead?????

Yes, and I to her. In our school it is a sign of mutual respect and honor.

Somebody is taking a break from writing. I'm more than halfway through volume 3 and it's a real page turner. That's another sign of a great book. Now get back to work - your fans await!!!!

Loey

Somebody is taking a break from writing. I'm more than halfway through volume 3 and it's a real page turner. That's another sign of a great book. Now get back to work - your fans await!!!!

Loey

LOL - Slave driver. I'll have you know that I am 15k words in to volume FIVE. so your behind :P (yea, I do have to edit/release 4 still...)

I assume you are keeping these charming texts to show a judge?

You are a GREAT MOTHER and obviously a great girlfriend too. Enjoy - you deserve it. As for your dumba@@ ex -turn a deaf ear and if you know martial arts (which wouldn't surprise me - kick him in the nuts or (excise me dear men- close your eyes for this part. Try to get someone to mammogram his ding dong. OK guys you can open your eyes again.

Approaching nap time. will red rest of posts later. I miss you all.

Love, wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Loey

P.S. Hope I didn't offend anyone with the mammo suggestion. Every time I get mine the techs and I discuss what if a man had to do it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Also, I bought a new pair of shoes. Shoes fix everything.

But I don't wanna leave :huh:

Can we just reset her count instead?????

Yeah, can we? :unsure:

Try to get someone to mammogram his ding dong.

<snooooooooooort>

Also, I bought a new pair of shoes. Shoes fix everything.

And if they don't actually fix stuff, they make fer a hell of a diversion B)

In this case, they fixed my need for attractive, comfortable, low-heeled brown boots.

If we can't reset your post count, or change your name or something, we'd all better lay in the sandbags. A post count phlip like that is guaranteed to carry over the whole psilie community!

If we can't reset your post count, or change your name or something, we'd all better lay in the sandbags. A post count phlip like that is guaranteed to carry over the whole psilie community!

Tis an unprecedented phlip. :D

***** Going to clear out all water-vulnerable things from her basement now.....

SIL has a phlood in her basement from a washing machine malfunction. :huh:

Good ider Bun! I say we all start preparing now--that way there won't be any surprises. ;)

Oh no :unsure: , tis beginning to take on momentum.

We have to protect our in-laws, too? :o

Just had the back up sump pump repaired!!!

I'm thinking of buying life preservers for the whole family.

Hubs is going up to the Incline condo on Wednesday to make sure that the "Water Cop" is doing its job (shuts itself off if it detects any hint of water where it shouldn't be) :rolleyes: sometimes much to the tenants' consternation :lol:

I'm glad to hear ya'll are tending to yer phluids. We're gonna have to be on high alert ;)

I'm having some phloor work done the next phew days--no plumbing involved so I don't expect a problem. :P

I'm glad to hear ya'll are tending to yer phluids. We're gonna have to be on high alert ;)

I'm having some phloor work done the next phew days--no plumbing involved so I don't expect a problem. :P

BUT..... do you know where the pipes are?? :ph34r:

BUT..... do you know where the pipes are?? :ph34r:

All things considered, probably running right under where they will be nailing :o:lol:

All things considered, probably running right under where they will be nailing :o:lol:

That has actually happened to me...

I'm just going to spend a lot of time at home and keep a convenient pile of towels in every room..... And put the wet filter in the shop vac now...

Oh great.....still haven't got the roof fixed <_<

We do have life vests, though (probably have extras, Jyan-gnut)....and a boat.....

umm....

How bad do ya think this is gonna get? :unsure:

.....we've got scuba gear........the tanks are full........

o

.o

o

:ph34r: