Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Lord, should we be building an ark?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ads by Google:

At least gather up some life preservers.........just in case

....and just about the time we recover from Patteigh's big phlip, we'll have to contend with Jess's <_<

Gonna be a long winter.....

We have to protect our in-laws, too? :o

Hell, no....I need to protect others from HER....... dry.gif

Whoa....... . . . .big phlips comin'.... :unsure::unsure:

Patteigh needs to become Ms. C.com........ .. like, officially. Big banquet, parade......Official Naming...... The Woman With Twenty-Thousand Posts...

B)

:unsure:

Patteigh needs to become Ms. C.com........ .. like, officially. Big banquet, parade......Official Naming...... The Woman With Twenty-Thousand Posts...

B)

Yes Ma'am! I'd like to see that happen. :D

Hell, no....I need to protect others from HER....... dry.gif

Whoa....... . . . .big phlips comin'.... :unsure::unsure:

B)

With a crown and a pageant sash!

We have to protect our in-laws, too? :o

Yes, phrom themselves. SIL wanted to avoid having to pay a repair technician, so she tried a DIY repair job. Got a phlood, lots of phrustration, and phinally a trip to the laundromat. :o

Work on the phloors is in full swing. No phluid mishaps yet except the contractor and I are having some sort of an allergic reaction to the yucky, dusty, gawd knows what else carpet padding that is being unearthed.

Oops phorgot-- I like the sound of Ms. c.c :). I still have the wave down from the old parade/phloat days. hee

Smackl is auditioning for the middle school jazz band today . . . he's not convinced he wants to do it. Why you might ask? . . . Too hard? Doesn't like Jazz? No, it's because practice is BEFORE school. I told him he would get up at the same time and just eat breakfast in the car on the way there. He's not convinced. Chances are he won't make the cut anyway. This is the first year he's eligible to even try out and they don't take very many kids.

Guess who made the cut? . . . must have been that extremely large donation that hubby and I made to the Performing Arts Department. :P

Oops phorgot-- I like the sound of Ms. c.c :). I still have the wave down from the old parade/phloat days. hee

Ms. Cross-Contamination??? That doesn't sound good . . . what? are you covered in crumbs or something? :lol:

hee

I think you need to spell the whole thing out, rather than being Ms. c.c. -- wrong connotation :rolleyes:

Oh, and somebody should probably warn Nickers - it's about time for her boiler to erupt again. :blink:

Way to go Smackl!!!! Is he excited?

Ms. Cross Contamination <snort>

Oh, and somebody should probably warn Nickers - it's about time for her boiler to erupt again. :blink:

Yep, it's about that time again .....

So I just thought of a funny-cute story I haven't shared. My parents were on nursery duty one day for church, and only one little 3 year old boy was in there, Gabe. So my dad picks him up and takes him over to the window where he heard a helicopter, shows it to Gabe, and asks him, "Where do you think the helicopter is going, Gabe?" (Keep in mind this little boy ADORED my father) So Gabe replies, in the most adult, DUH tone you can possibly imagine, "The AIRPORT."

Stupid adults..... :lol: :lol:

You are a GREAT MOTHER and obviously a great girlfriend too. Enjoy - you deserve it. As for your dumba@@ ex -turn a deaf ear and if you know martial arts (which wouldn't surprise me - kick him in the nuts or (excise me dear men- close your eyes for this part. Try to get someone to mammogram his ding dong. OK guys you can open your eyes again.

Thanks LoLo :wub: He's been at it again. son told me last night he's been asking who he likes better, Mommy or Daddy. HE'S 7!!!!!! Poor kid says, "I just keep saying BOTH" Ex denied it of course. Kids have counceling sessions set up for next week. We've been doing so well!!!<_<

And I'm trained in Krav Maga. Kick a$$ Israeli martial arts!!

Also, I bought a new pair of shoes. Shoes fix everything.

Yes! Especially steel AND pointy toed ones! ;)

I agree!!! I'll make a 7' tall cake!! With sparklers! :D

Not again!!!

Stupid adults..... :lol: :lol:

Duh :lol::lol:

Here the OSU marching band making their feeble attempt at marching straight and playing music at the same time. They even had to get a horse involved to help them make some headway.

OSU Marching Band Games

I recognized 3 or 4 games but I think there are quite a few more I didn't recognize. Anybody else know what they are? 9 minute video, with music of course.

I recognized 3 or 4 games but I think there are quite a few more I didn't recognize. Anybody else know what they are? 9 minute video, with music of course.

I took that as a challenge . . . and brought in my 11 year old expert (Skeeter). My 13 year old expert (Smackl) is in the middle of Spanish tutoring.

This is what Skeeter has come up with:

Space Invaders

Pokemon

Pikachu (a Pokemon character)

Tetris

Mario Brothers

Super Star (from Mario Bros)

Mario

Halo

Zelda

Epona (the horse from Zelda . . . way cool, by the way)

Bird Guy (from Zelda. . . not his official name)

Bowser's Castle (from Mario Bros)

PacMan

GAME OVER

What else you got, GeeEfff????!!!!

I took that as a challenge . . . and brought in my 11 year old expert (Skeeter). My 13 year old expert (Smackl) is in the middle of Spanish tutoring.

This is what Skeeter has come up with:

Space Invaders

Pokemon

Pikachu (a Pokemon character)

Tetris

Mario Brothers

Super Star (from Mario Bros)

Mario

Halo

Zelda

Epona (the horse from Zelda . . . way cool, by the way)

Bird Guy (from Zelda. . . not his official name)

Bowser's Castle (from Mario Bros)

PacMan

GAME OVER

What else you got, GeeEfff????!!!!

Heck, he beat me all to crap.

I had Tetris, and Pac Man, Halo ( cause they speiled it out), and I thot Space Invaders and Pong, but I may have been imagining those ones. I was expecting to see Bio-shock, but didn't catch it if it was there.

Geez, this is hard stuff! Game over for me tho, Skeeter is the weener! :)

I been drinkin!!1 Caan't think of any funny stories with chickens though....

You spelled chickens correctly . . . apparently you haven't been drinkin' enough :lol:

Got some virus going on here. Slept in til almost 8, but now I'm all stiff from sleeping so long. And I have a big bag of raided apples and pears that I need to sort through. Maybe a movie, a blankie, and fruit-sorting today.

Got some virus going on here. Slept in til almost 8, but now I'm all stiff from sleeping so long. And I have a big bag of raided apples and pears that I need to sort through. Maybe a movie, a blankie, and fruit-sorting today.

Aw, pheel better :) Was wonderin' where you was!

Oh great <_< One of the phloor guys went out and brought back a pizza for the 3 of them for lunch. It is up in my bedroom now :unsure:

Oh great dry.gif One of the phloor guys went out and brought back a pizza for the 3 of them for lunch. It is up in my bedroom now :unsure:

Patteigh's got a bunch of (big-thumbed?) guys up in her bedroom, getting gluteny crumbs all over everything.... . ...this is likely a fantasy of many women.., . ...not celiac women, mind you -- but those with properly functioning immune systems.....

In a deep, breathy voice... .. ....."C'mon, baby... . .. ...gluten me.. . . ...here, now....don't stop. . ......"

:rolleyes: