This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Lord, should we be building an ark?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star

At least gather up some life preservers.........just in case

curlyfries Contributor

....and just about the time we recover from Patteigh's big phlip, we'll have to contend with Jess's <_<

jerseyangel Proficient

Gonna be a long winter.....

elye Community Regular

We have to protect our in-laws, too? :o

Hell, no....I need to protect others from HER....... dry.gif

Whoa....... . . . .big phlips comin'.... :unsure::unsure:

Patteigh needs to become Ms. C.com........ .. like, officially. Big banquet, parade......Official Naming...... The Woman With Twenty-Thousand Posts...

B)

Lisa Mentor

:unsure:

Patteigh needs to become Ms. C.com........ .. like, officially. Big banquet, parade......Official Naming...... The Woman With Twenty-Thousand Posts...

B)

Yes Ma'am! I'd like to see that happen. :D

kareng Grand Master

Hell, no....I need to protect others from HER....... dry.gif

Whoa....... . . . .big phlips comin'.... :unsure::unsure:

B)

With a crown and a pageant sash!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

psawyer Proficient

We have to protect our in-laws, too? :o

Yes, phrom themselves. SIL wanted to avoid having to pay a repair technician, so she tried a DIY repair job. Got a phlood, lots of phrustration, and phinally a trip to the laundromat. :o

jerseyangel Proficient

Work on the phloors is in full swing. No phluid mishaps yet except the contractor and I are having some sort of an allergic reaction to the yucky, dusty, gawd knows what else carpet padding that is being unearthed.

jerseyangel Proficient

Oops phorgot-- I like the sound of Ms. c.c :). I still have the wave down from the old parade/phloat days. hee

Darn210 Enthusiast

Smackl is auditioning for the middle school jazz band today . . . he's not convinced he wants to do it. Why you might ask? . . . Too hard? Doesn't like Jazz? No, it's because practice is BEFORE school. I told him he would get up at the same time and just eat breakfast in the car on the way there. He's not convinced. Chances are he won't make the cut anyway. This is the first year he's eligible to even try out and they don't take very many kids.

Guess who made the cut? . . . must have been that extremely large donation that hubby and I made to the Performing Arts Department. :P

Oops phorgot-- I like the sound of Ms. c.c :). I still have the wave down from the old parade/phloat days. hee

Ms. Cross-Contamination??? That doesn't sound good . . . what? are you covered in crumbs or something? :lol:

hee

mushroom Proficient

I think you need to spell the whole thing out, rather than being Ms. c.c. -- wrong connotation :rolleyes:

Oh, and somebody should probably warn Nickers - it's about time for her boiler to erupt again. :blink:

jerseyangel Proficient

Way to go Smackl!!!! Is he excited?

Ms. Cross Contamination <snort>

jerseyangel Proficient

Oh, and somebody should probably warn Nickers - it's about time for her boiler to erupt again. :blink:

Yep, it's about that time again .....

So I just thought of a funny-cute story I haven't shared. My parents were on nursery duty one day for church, and only one little 3 year old boy was in there, Gabe. So my dad picks him up and takes him over to the window where he heard a helicopter, shows it to Gabe, and asks him, "Where do you think the helicopter is going, Gabe?" (Keep in mind this little boy ADORED my father) So Gabe replies, in the most adult, DUH tone you can possibly imagine, "The AIRPORT."

Stupid adults..... :lol: :lol:

celiac-mommy Collaborator

You are a GREAT MOTHER and obviously a great girlfriend too. Enjoy - you deserve it. As for your dumba@@ ex -turn a deaf ear and if you know martial arts (which wouldn't surprise me - kick him in the nuts or (excise me dear men- close your eyes for this part. Try to get someone to mammogram his ding dong. OK guys you can open your eyes again.

Thanks LoLo :wub: He's been at it again. son told me last night he's been asking who he likes better, Mommy or Daddy. HE'S 7!!!!!! Poor kid says, "I just keep saying BOTH" Ex denied it of course. Kids have counceling sessions set up for next week. We've been doing so well!!!<_<

And I'm trained in Krav Maga. Kick a$$ Israeli martial arts!!

Also, I bought a new pair of shoes. Shoes fix everything.

Yes! Especially steel AND pointy toed ones! ;)

I agree!!! I'll make a 7' tall cake!! With sparklers! :D

Not again!!!

Stupid adults..... :lol: :lol:

Duh :lol::lol:

GFinDC Veteran

Here the OSU marching band making their feeble attempt at marching straight and playing music at the same time. They even had to get a horse involved to help them make some headway.

Open Original Shared Link

I recognized 3 or 4 games but I think there are quite a few more I didn't recognize. Anybody else know what they are? 9 minute video, with music of course.

Darn210 Enthusiast

I recognized 3 or 4 games but I think there are quite a few more I didn't recognize. Anybody else know what they are? 9 minute video, with music of course.

I took that as a challenge . . . and brought in my 11 year old expert (Skeeter). My 13 year old expert (Smackl) is in the middle of Spanish tutoring.

This is what Skeeter has come up with:

Space Invaders

Pokemon

Pikachu (a Pokemon character)

Tetris

Mario Brothers

Super Star (from Mario Bros)

Mario

Halo

Zelda

Epona (the horse from Zelda . . . way cool, by the way)

Bird Guy (from Zelda. . . not his official name)

Bowser's Castle (from Mario Bros)

PacMan

GAME OVER

What else you got, GeeEfff????!!!!

GFinDC Veteran

I took that as a challenge . . . and brought in my 11 year old expert (Skeeter). My 13 year old expert (Smackl) is in the middle of Spanish tutoring.

This is what Skeeter has come up with:

Space Invaders

Pokemon

Pikachu (a Pokemon character)

Tetris

Mario Brothers

Super Star (from Mario Bros)

Mario

Halo

Zelda

Epona (the horse from Zelda . . . way cool, by the way)

Bird Guy (from Zelda. . . not his official name)

Bowser's Castle (from Mario Bros)

PacMan

GAME OVER

What else you got, GeeEfff????!!!!

Heck, he beat me all to crap.

I had Tetris, and Pac Man, Halo ( cause they speiled it out), and I thot Space Invaders and Pong, but I may have been imagining those ones. I was expecting to see Bio-shock, but didn't catch it if it was there.

Geez, this is hard stuff! Game over for me tho, Skeeter is the weener! :)

I been drinkin!!1 Caan't think of any funny stories with chickens though....

Darn210 Enthusiast

You spelled chickens correctly . . . apparently you haven't been drinkin' enough :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

Got some virus going on here. Slept in til almost 8, but now I'm all stiff from sleeping so long. And I have a big bag of raided apples and pears that I need to sort through. Maybe a movie, a blankie, and fruit-sorting today.

jerseyangel Proficient

Got some virus going on here. Slept in til almost 8, but now I'm all stiff from sleeping so long. And I have a big bag of raided apples and pears that I need to sort through. Maybe a movie, a blankie, and fruit-sorting today.

Aw, pheel better :) Was wonderin' where you was!

jerseyangel Proficient

Oh great <_< One of the phloor guys went out and brought back a pizza for the 3 of them for lunch. It is up in my bedroom now :unsure:

elye Community Regular

Oh great dry.gif One of the phloor guys went out and brought back a pizza for the 3 of them for lunch. It is up in my bedroom now :unsure:

Patteigh's got a bunch of (big-thumbed?) guys up in her bedroom, getting gluteny crumbs all over everything.... . ...this is likely a fantasy of many women.., . ...not celiac women, mind you -- but those with properly functioning immune systems.....

In a deep, breathy voice... .. ....."C'mon, baby... . .. ...gluten me.. . . ...here, now....don't stop. . ......"

:rolleyes:

Archived