Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Sheesh, not I not only have to decide if my right or left brain is going to rule, but I have to listen to my conscience as well?? This is getting WAAAY too complex. :blink:

Ads by Google:

Sheesh, not I not only have to decide if my right or left brain is going to rule, but I have to listen to my conscience as well?? This is getting WAAAY too complex. :blink:

I think our consciousnesses are firmly imbedded in our right brains.....caring, holistic.. . ...the left side is too busy making lists, listening to words, adding up figures....it doesn't have time to care about whether we're doin' the right thing.. .. . :rolleyes:

Well folks, I woke up to snow covered ground this am!! Winter is coming far too quickly here in Maine, I'm not ready yet! Lol 😳

Well folks, I woke up to snow covered ground this am!! Winter is coming far too quickly here in Maine, I'm not ready yet! Lol 😳

wow :blink: It's supposed to get up to 60 today.

I think our consciousnesses are firmly imbedded in our right brains.....caring, holistic.. . ...the left side is too busy making lists, listening to words, adding up figures....it doesn't have time to care about whether we're doin' the right thing.. .. . :rolleyes:

Which is why I am much better person then all you left brainers! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reports of snaough make this snaoughbirder nervous :rolleyes: Time to groom the wing feathers, check the oil, fatten up a bit, and then follow the godwits (hope they left some breadcrumbs).

Reports of snaough make this snaoughbirder nervous :rolleyes: Time to groom the wing feathers, check the oil, fatten up a bit, and then follow the godwits (hope they left some breadcrumbs).

Haha! Agreed! I must say though, I do love snow!! (Just not so soon!! Haha)

I WANT SNOW!!!!!! :(

We had some snow - only problem is it was up the top of Heavenly, and the ski lifts aren't running yet, so it has to be admired from afar.

It won't be long and the snow will be here to stay! Mt. Katahdin is already snow covered, it's quite beautiful with the leaves changing and the mountain in the background. Ice skating opened today, it's beginning to look a lot like......

Are you guys watching this space jump - streaming live on Discovery? It's insane!!! :huh:

Suddenly proud that MY university actually teaches real Biology.

Oh damn! Missed the space jump.

I don't even particularly like Tom Petty but Freefalling's chorus is bouncin 'round me 'ead.

Now I have my conscience and my consciousness all mixed up.

My dyslexia is having a feeled day. I wonder if we could get this problem added to the U of Chicago list of 300 symptoms.

Do you think this is likely to be a long term issue?

I had an amazing improvement in my dyslexia after gluten-free.

I had an amazing improvement in my dyslexia after gluten-free.

Well.....except when it comes to writing the word "chicken"... . . ...... :P

Well.....except when it comes to writing the word "chicken"... . . ...... :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Right 9/Left 10 . . . found that whole thing kinda interesting.

OK pholks!!! I was gone for the weekend and I was expecting you guys to post like hell and kick me off the throne before I got back???

Hmmmmmmm.

I disappointed in the lot of you!!

:angry:

:lol:

OK pholks!!! I was gone for the weekend and I was expecting you guys to post like hell and kick me off the throne before I got back???

Hmmmmmmm.

I disappointed in the lot of you!!

:angry:

Sorry,

Jaghnutt....

We'll get......

Right on that...

Right on that...

... right after we ...

watch