Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Ads by Google:

I'd rather have snow than ice any day of the week. We had really bad ice a couple years back . . . several inches thick. Got stuck in my own drive. Well, not stuck . . . just couldn't go up it and there's really very little slope to the drive.

I've had to get out and push the car before :lol:

At any rate, I've got to get to the store. I'll be back in a bit :)

Are they really calling it that?? . . .

Yep. The mayor of Philadelphia is on TV right now warning people, especially those in flood zones/have had flooding problems in the past to evacuate by 2PM on Sunday. (we get TV stations out of Philly, we're just over the river from there).

Defense Intelligence Agency. They are probably reading your email right now.

:unsure::lol::unsure:

Be safe everyone in the storm track! We are in it down here in central Va., but only in the edges of the prediction so we probably will be clear.

Be safe everyone in the storm track! We are in it down here in central Va., but only in the edges of the prediction so we probably will be clear.

Hopefully you won't be badly affected--latest I've heard- "from Virginia to Maine".

I feel so left out of most weather convos - nice again here, as usual. 72F today & on a slight warming trend. :yawn:

But Good Luck to all dealing w/ the Great Phlipover Phrankenstorm of '12!

I feel so left out of most weather convos - nice again here, as usual. 72F today & on a slight warming trend. :yawn:

Trade ya, Pataughmn! B)

the Great Phlipover Phrankenstorm of '12!

:P

I'd rather have snow than ice any day of the week. We had really bad ice a couple years back . . . several inches thick. Got stuck in my own drive. Well, not stuck . . . just couldn't go up it and there's really very little slope to the drive.

You mean I have to pick between the two? Where's the 'other' box?

:unsure:

I need to move <_<

You mean I have to pick between the two? Where's the 'other' box?

:unsure:

I need to move dry.gif

That's the box I checked. B)

Hopefully you won't be badly affected--latest I've heard- "from Virginia to Maine".

Looks more like you will get hammered, not me! :huh:

Looks more like you will get hammered, not me! :huh:

Yeah, at the moment it looks pretty ominous....

Arizona I believe is one of them.

Hawaii too. PITA when trying to remember at different times of the year what time it really is when calling my friend!

SO I had a dream last night that I was a spy and my assignment required me to eat gluten. Yeah. I need a hobby.....

I thought you found one... :ph34r:

:lol::lol:

Y'all be careful out there!!! We usually only see snow on da Hood (mountain :P ). EVERYTHING shuts down here if we get a slight dusting!! :rolleyes:

\

Hawaii too. PITA when trying to remember at different times of the year what time it really is when calling my friend!

PITA when you're a tourist driving thru the high southwest - in and out of Utah and Arizona and Navajo Nation, and trying to figure out not only what time is it, but where and at what time do you get the beer?? Iffen you can??? :lol:

PITA when you're a tourist driving thru the high southwest - in and out of Utah and Arizona and Navajo Nation, and trying to figure out not only what time is it, but where and at what time do you get the beer?? Iffen you can??? :lol:

True dat!!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.... :lol:

At any rate my local king soopers had Bob red's white rice flour marked down to $2.71 for 24 ounces. I ain't complainin....

I thought you found one... :ph34r:

Down, girl!

Oooh cute av :)

Congratulations on your k. Only 19 000 to go before you get your own storm...

Is it my imajenasion or is there a whole knew crop of avs??

Just spotted a tray of muffins then noticed a few others.

Nice the hole bored has bean upgraded in Patteees honor two :) :) :)

Wow Patteigh!!!!

When you phlip the whole world gets turned on end! :o

Love the changes to the board! I can reply and still see previous posts!

:lol:

Is it my imajenasion or is there a whole knew crop of avs??

Just spotted a tray of muffins then noticed a few others.

Nice the hole bored has bean upgraded in Patteees honor two :) :) :)

Just checkin out the multiquote. Haven't been able to do it in a long time

Whoa. . ... :unsure: . .. ..... :unsure: .... . .... some new stuff goin' 'round here....The Big Phlip....

...Well, PhrankenPhlip... . ...

.. ..and Phrankenstorm.....

....And new cosmetic board changes.. ....

......What does it all meeeeeeeeean?....

And is this :unsure: not a new phace?? .. . .....not quite like the other little, unsure guy from before....this bloke looks somewhat...happier.....not as tentative, not as worried..... . .. ..and his eyes remain completely still, his mouth strangely droopy...

Perhaps he IS the old, worried li'l phace, but he's had a stroke..... :rolleyes: