Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Keepin' me outta the wine... . . ...all I can say is, the raincheck better be soon.... :rolleyes::ph34r:

Since the big forum re-vamp, I have found the pages on here taking a VERY long time to load..... .. . .and it ain't my computer, as other sites I can zip through. Anyone else finding this?

I also notice that threads on the topics page can be labelled "HOT". Interestingly, Psillyville is always HOT, it seems. But then, that's no surprise....jus' lookit the regular contributors.....

B);)

Ads by Google:

Mine takes longer to load too, Em. I use Firefox, tried Chrome but that didn't help.

Just voted--didn't take long--only one lady ahead of me. Mark went before work, and had a short wait.

voted 2 weeks ago by mail

I wonder if we will know the results of the election tonight?

I sure hope so

We voted by mail. You can also vote for several weeks a head of time at many locations. Love it! Friend said she dropped a kid at high school about 8 and then voted. 45 minutes.

voted 2 weeks ago by mail

I wonder if we will know the results of the election tonight?

I sure hope so

I am predicting "to close to call" to night, and a long drawn out post election battle. Have been predicting that for months now. Time to test my prediction i guess. ;)

What's it matter? We're going to have a Zombie Apocalypse in December anyway. :lol:

Diane Sawyer just said on The View that it could take 10 days or so.

good news on my bug front, someone from housing is going to come up and take a look in the vault in the roof for me :)

Shoulda met up for a post-election party/sleepover.

"We will drink until we have a president - and then we will drink to the president! (Because by then, none of us will really care who got elected....)"

Only if Ohio is an issue, right? If one person wins enough e-votes without needing another state or two, then provisional/mail in/reissue etc ballots are less important.

My prediciton?

I predict I'm gonna have to put the down comforter on the bed tonight. Seems that the weather is finally getting cold. It's been in the high fifties here. Haven't turned the heat on in more than a week.

What's it matter? We're going to have a Zombie Apocalypse in December anyway. :lol:

Better stock up on gluten-free provisions. I don't think Zombies like to eat gluten free brains!

"We will drink until we have a president - and then we will drink to the president! (Because by then, none of us will really care who got elected....)"

Excellant idea!

Only if Ohio is an issue, right?

Right.

My prediciton?

I predict I'm gonna have to put the down comforter on the bed tonight. Seems that the weather is finally getting cold. It's been in the high fifties here. Haven't turned the heat on in more than a week.

I've had the comforter on the past 2 weeks. Our bedroom is over the garage--coldest room in the house even with the heat on.

I put the heated mattress pad on Sunday when I changed the sheets but I haven't turned it on. I still have my summer bedpread on, although I have an extra blankie across my feet. The other night I had the pirate on one side and the cats on the other. Was so warm I had to fling all the covers (and cats) off.

I only have to share with Tyler and Mark but that lil' kitty takes up as much room as a small person the way he sprawls out. I wake up contorted between the two of them. :rolleyes:

I am predicting "to close to call" to night, and a long drawn out post election battle. Have been predicting that for months now. Time to test my prediction i guess. ;)

Yep . . . I agree. Just got back . . . no line as I predicted even though I was a bit early. Now I've got an "I Voted" sticker . . . where do I go for the free stuff?

I put the heated mattress pad on Sunday when I changed the sheets but I haven't turned it on. I still have my summer bedpread on, although I have an extra blankie across my feet. The other night I had the pirate on one side and the cats on the other. Was so warm I had to fling all the covers (and cats) off.

I'm sure the pirate appreciated not being flung with the kittehs.

Tried to post 3 times :(

THIS. :D

Count me in on the sleepover!!

Yesterday Ohio Gov Kasich was practically already apologizing for how long it'll take them to count it up, what w/ all the new voter suppression attempts expected to result in record #s of provisional ballots.

Rock the Vote, stubborn, committed attempted-suppressees!!

(I'm leaning towards "supressee" actually being an actual word, btw)

Maybe we can get extra lucky & not have to care about Ohio's electoral votes. What can I say - I'm a dreamer. :wacko:

Hope you are stocked up on the wine, Jess!

Riiiiiggggghhhhhhhht . . . Got that car fixed yet, Patti? . . . :rolleyes:

Can't remember who said it and it takes so freakin' long for the pages to reload . . . but whoever said that the forum is slower than preupdate needs to report it in the "bugs" thread in the technical forum. You'll see there are plenty of people already saying that . . . just need to add to the list.

I do want to point out that the "bugs" in THAT thread have nothing to do with Shadow's bugs in THIS thread . . . hopefully.

Lets see, i popped my foot going down the stairs in the library now its throbing.

The wasp has vanished (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and i know it was here when i left. -sigh-