Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Hope you are stocked up on the wine, Jess!

Balckberry brandy, plum brandy, vodka...

Ads by Google:

Riiiiiggggghhhhhhhht . . . Got that car fixed yet, Patti? . . . :rolleyes:

Now Jan-it, don't be psillie! Jess lives much too far away for me to drive. I shall phly. B)

Balckberry brandy, plum brandy, vodka...

That will do, if push comes to shove we can drizzle some over ice cream :D

Vote . . check.

No line! I'd allotted energy for a line! So I popped over to a nearby guitar store to check out some hollow-bodied electrics. Want want want. "With prices like THESE, it's a mistake to NOT buy!"

While some political scientists may have their own arguments to abolish the electoral college, I had to laugh at a headline lets_kill_the_electoral_college_so_we_never_have_to_pay_attention_to_ohio_and_florida_again/

It does sound nice, in that respect.

Morning. Woke early here. I'm sure you lot were supposed to be having a party or something. I fell asleep listening to the radio and was woken by some mad screaming at 4.15 my time.

Have a good day y'all

I'm planning to have a schplended one

So now the political ads and calls will stop for a few more years! No matter who you voted for, thats gotta be great news this morning! :)

So now the political ads and calls will stop for a few more years! No matter who you voted for, thats gotta be great news this morning! :)

True dat!

oohhh. I need to "harvest" some signs tonight before they disappear.

Hee!

Well, they're done with them,and I need a trellis for next year's peas.

Put 'em to good use-- I like it:)

Or a frame for the manure....chicken manure. :ph34r:

recycling at it's best

Was eating lunch, suddenly started coughing and salad came out my nose :(:lol:

It is snowing! :unsure:

It is snowing! :unsure:

:blink: Snowing salad from your nose?

I threw up after my colonoscopy and creamed graham cracker came out

my nose. I think you win. :ph34r:

ummmm . . . :unsure: . . . you guys are gross

:lol:

I harvested 3 last night! Using them for parking signs for a robotics event. Probably cover them but might be fun to tell peopleto park in the Romney or Delaney lot.

OMG. .. . like, a piece of lettuce came out yer nose??.. . . ... :unsure: .. .canna picture this....(mercifully)...

Oh i hate that :( I've done it with water and i've had things stuck half way (uggggggh).....

At any rate i've regi'd for next semester 21 credits... me thinks i've lost my mind.

Oh i hate that :( I've done it with water and i've had things stuck half way (uggggggh).....

At any rate i've regi'd for next semester 21 credits... me thinks i've lost my mind.

n

Unless 8 of those hours are meditation and intertube water polo, you have lost your mind.

I have been searching for "coffee stirrers". You know the little straws or even better, the little sticks you stir a cup of coffee with? They only exist at Starbucks? Not at Costco, Walmart, a grocery store,Target, office supply store (they have cups and coffee makers) or Bed, Bath & Beyond. Guy at BB&B suggested i get the craft popsicle sticks.

Or cocktail swords.

umbrellas

pepperoni sticks

:blink: Snowing salad from your nose?

:lol: Hi Psills, I have missed you guys, checked in today and found this. I see nothing's changed ;)

Um......ALSO I heard that there has been a HUGE phlipover and the storm is Pads' fault ?!?!?!? Is this TWUE? my god.....this is now a SuperThread.......have three years of catching up to do.....omg :lol:

CARRY ON SILLS!!! gotta do a bunch of yard work today, if I can start my lawnmower (have thrown my neck out doing this, record number of pulls on that cord was about - 58, I think? blasted old thing).

HOW IS EVERYONE????? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE in THE 'VILLE ??!?!?!?!?

:)

I see we've gone all techno-savvy here.....I don't even know how to POST any more???? :blink: reply to quotes? quote replies? WHA???? :unsure:

Psuezzle! HI! Can't help you with the tech stuff.....

2 upper level history, 2 upper level anthropology, an astrology corse, a philosophy course, and a poli sci course.

-sigh-

Well... it shouldn't be too bad, i'll still have my fridays free... buuuuuut 9-2 on mondays, 9-4 on weds, tue is like 8-4? and thurs is 8-7:30....

There are breaks in there, but i can't remmebr off the top of my head.