Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

Oh gawd....and I even commented on it! :blink:

Mind like a sieve :unsure:

Difficult relatives will do that to ya!

Ads by Google:

Actually, looking at the report button, I'm thinking russet. Not really blood nor tomato soup.....<thoughtful phace>

my report button is TOTALLY blood red, no question about it.....nothing russet, tomato soup, crutch tip or Cambell's label about it....

this is highly suspishush....we each have different coloUrs of red? one of my ONLY innate skills is true pigment identification - I am a savant at the paint store :lol:

(why are there no smiley faces on my iPad ? )

All I can think of now is a tiny, unfortunate wee guy with a lil rubber cap on his head tripping and falling into the ho tub!

Yer sure there was nothin phloating on the water as you got in, Em?

:lol::lol: Tiny wee guy with a li'l rubber cap on his head......now, did I have anybody in my ho'tub around that time fitting that description?...... . .I mean, we're talking small head, here.....that could explain it -- poor wee bloke, sitting with us in the tub, inadvertently losing his rubber cap....this goes unnoticed, as we are all drinking wine, larfing away (probably at this guy's tiny head)...hmmm...this or the airplane.... .. ..they both make a great deal of sense...

The only things I think of falling from a plane (besides wings of course, which I always used to keep my eye on in my early flying days :ph34r: ) are those blue froz en things that wouldn't last long in a ho' tub though, at least not in their frozen form, and wouldn't look much llike crutch tips when they melted :D:ph34r:

:huh:

What are these blue frozen things, Shrooomie?. . ..Icicles?. .. ...

Was there ever a PICTURE of this thing?

YES. I took one, when Ptaoughmmn and I were discussing which coloUr is most commonly used in the manufacture of crutch-tips. I said brick-coloUred, as this find in my ho'tub was....Ptoughmn seemed to think he'd seen a lot of black ones.....anyways, I took a shot of this crutch tip beside the brick siding of my house. 'Twas the EXACT same coloUr.........what does it meeeeeeean??...

What are these blue frozen things, Shrooomie?. . ..Icicles?. .. ...

Close, very close, but in keeping with the tone of this thread, let's call them poopsicles!!!.

:lol::lol::lol:

SOOOZLE!!!!!

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

(Did you notice wub face 2 and 3 have paired up? What's up with that?)

edit: Nevermind. They snuck apart after I posted :rolleyes:

AND it's not just a drive-by??????? :D

I am ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!

BTW.........it may not be your computer. We's all slow as molasses <_<

Thanks Lisa for letting me steal your post and your welcome to Susie Q

It's creative even better than I could do

Still trying to learn this new system

Hi all the rest see you Psillies

:lol::lol: Tiny wee guy with a li'l rubber cap on his head......now, did I have anybody in my ho'tub around that time fitting that description?...... . .I mean, we're talking small head, here.....that could explain it -- poor wee bloke, sitting with us in the tub, inadvertently losing his rubber cap....this goes unnoticed, as we are all drinking wine, larfing away (probably at this guy's tiny head)...hmmm...this or the airplane.... .. ..they both make a great deal of sense...

Isn't it obvious? It's the twa!!!

and what in hell has Leesargh got going on ??

The flash mob was for the International Law Enforcement Conference for the 2013 Special Olympics. It was a small group of performers with a wide range of ability <_< It was fun anyway, but I almost hope it doesn't make it on youtube. :ph34r: But I only noticed the beginning because shortly after it started a young man....a special olympics athlete...got up and danced next to me. Didn't notice anyone else after that. :wub: He was adorable! It could've looked great after the beginning. I wouldn't have known!

Isn't it obvious? It's the twa!!!

:lol: The Twa!! Of course... ..!... . . ..um, do they wear li'l rubber hats?..... :unsure: .....

:lol: The Twa!! Of course... ..!... . . ..um, do they wear li'l rubber hats?..... :unsure: .....

In a ho' tub........certainly!

YES. I took one, when Ptaoughmmn and I were discussing which coloUr is most commonly used in the manufacture of crutch-tips. I said brick-coloUred, as this find in my ho'tub was....Ptoughmn seemed to think he'd seen a lot of black ones.....anyways, I took a shot of this crutch tip beside the brick siding of my house. 'Twas the EXACT same coloUr.........what does it meeeeeeean??...

And where is said picture?

In a ho' tub........certainly!

Of course!

Djya check the tub?

Weren't the Twa considerably larger than GI Joe/Barbie size?

(Oops *Aren't*! . ..sorry Twa!)

P'raps Sam Hill Manhead's original disposers dropped it whilst surveilling his whereabouts. Makes perfect sense if the crutch-tip doubled as a scale model for a Burundian hat for a Jeeyi Joe Manhead scale model of Sam.

Omg-- Ptm. said Sam Hill Manhead!!!!! Whatever happened to him ?

Should we dig out the old avs?? lol

Oh man I typed so intermittently, Ms Thousand-Score Post Goddess/PermaQueen beat me! :wub:

curses!

(Hmmm that Score doesn't come off as Abe Lincoln-y as I'd hoped) :(

Hey Sports Fans!! . . . . ..hmmm not much enthusiasm ..

Hey fans of 9 yr olds doing uhhhMAZE-zing things! (Ahh there we go)

I'm watching espn now, but the clips were on my local news too.

9yo kid in Utah playing midget football (how unPC), definitely one of the smallest on the field, playing running back & being almost unstoppable, breaking tackles or scooting out of reach of the little boys giving chase. 35 touchdowns!

Her dad must be so proud.

She was on our news as well . . . Has 35 touchdowns and something like 1900 yards rushing this season and she plays some defense as well but they didn't have any clips of it.

Sam Hill . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: . . . and I can't believe that tom brought up the Burundi as I was going to suggest them as well . . . totally forgot about the Twa.

Is anyone on here into video games?

I decided to play Legend of zelda: Majora's mask for the heck of it and started a new file. I'm just now realizing how ridiculously dark it is. Oh wow. If it were released today, there is no doubt it would be a "T" game instead of an "E" game. Scratch that, it is being rereleased for the WiiU (why nintendo, why?).

There is the trailer for it if your interested.

Em's post with a link for a ho' tub crutch tip.

Close enough........ . I am certain it is the large, brick-coloUred, rubber thing that goes onto the end of a wooden CRUTCH.

I said that one COULD probably wear it around one's neck. WOULD one? Another story. . . . .

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

WHAT IN HELL is a crutch end doing in my ho' tub?????? NO ONE 'round here wears crutches.

huh.gif

huh.gif

laugh.gif

This is what I found (ONE of these):

http://images.allegr...EDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

Now, could these things be used for anything else???

I think not. . . . . they're fer crutches!!!

No one, not any child, adult, neighboUr, who has been here or even LIVES around here, has crutches.

Em's post with a link for a ho' tub crutch tip.

or PoGo stick cap - anyone been bouncing lately?

Although I enjoyed the airplane theory ;)

oops. made a comment about post counts that was totally wrong....must be seeing things........tried to delete.........made me put SOMEthing in it's place...... :angry: .......I should be in bed ^_^ .....'nite all

I will look for it....it could still be in my folder of old pics. I could actually look for the actual crutch tip itself, which I don't remember ever throwing out.... Could be in Jack's room, as he found this whole mystery fascinating, took it to school to the "sharing time" and explained its strange appearance in our lives. Apparently his fellow students looked at him like this:

:huh::huh::blink::huh::huh:

His teacher, to this day, probably wonders what ever happened that weird kid and his questionable family....

P'raps Sam Hill Manhead's original disposers dropped it whilst surveilling his whereabouts. Makes perfect sense if the crutch-tip doubled as a scale model for a Burundian hat for a Jeeyi Joe Manhead scale model of Sam.

:lol::lol::wacko:

I am certain that I still have pics of SHM -- and yes, to comemmorate Patteigh's Great Phlipover, we should resurrect the SHM Avs in a Great, Syncronized Avatar Change.....

Jyaghnutt, you need to dig up my report on the finding of Sam Hill Manhead -- these poor newbies' heads are gonna explode with confusion.... :lol:

Lookin fer me SHM pic. Have a pheeling it's in a phile on the older, s-l-o-w laptop. May take a while, but I'm on a mission :lol:

I have been accused of being a digital pack rat. Nolo contendere.

Those of you who were active here four years ago, and and still are, check your inboxes.

Those of you who were active here four years ago, and and still are, check your inboxes.

Ta-da!!!!!

<------------------

:D