Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Me thinks it is also equilateral :P , and apart from "the square on the hypotenuse equals the sum of the square on the other two sides," that is all the geometry I have retained (or perhaps ever knew?? :rolleyes::ph34r:

Isn't that a Scarecrow quote?

Ads by Google:

Isn't that a Scarecrow quote?

I dunno, but it sure scared the bejeezes out of me. I learned from it though. The first bookkeeping class I went to I walked out of, never to return :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Me thinks it is also equilateral :P , and apart from "the square on the hypotenuse equals the sum of the square on the other two sides," that is all the geometry I have retained (or perhaps ever knew?? :rolleyes::ph34r:

OMG. . .. . ... . . . ..STOP THE MATHS!! I feel sick..... . ..

Please, please, let's talk about...... . ..split infinitives....phrasal verbs......my favortite -- dangling participles... . .!!

:rolleyes:

As in "Flying across the Pacific, flying fish appeared and disappeared"??? :blink:

I'm a master procrastonator... I've got a paper due tommorow and i have 2/5ths of it done.... -sigh-

I'm a master procrastonator... I've got a paper due tommorow and i have 2/5ths of it done.... -sigh-

Lets all help Shadow with the paper.

I'll start:

It was a dark and stormy night......

Wait, maybe we need to know the subject? Nah!

.. I've got a paper due tommorow and i have 2/5ths of it done.... -sigh-

Um..... ... so, that would be, like, 40%. . .. . .... Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!! Stop, stop!!

I have a critcal book review to turn in due in a couple days.. considering reading the book... at somepoint... maybe soon? ;)

Maybe the critical review starts w/ calling the book unengaging.

"Pfff .. . Pull an axe on me, eh?"

Lotta lol . .. :D ..reciprocation welcomed, in a sense an integral part of an infinite series of posts. (whose sum remains finite, natch)

Its a paper on a very broad subject. I know what i'm going to do, but without sufficiant... motivation... it just doesn't come to me.

Maybe the critical review starts w/ calling the book unengaging.

It is a scholarly work, so by definition it is un-engaging.

Um..... ... so, that would be, like, 40%. . .. . .... Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!! Stop, stop!!

:lol: Look who's been sandbagging.

Lotta lol . .. :D ..reciprocation welcomed, in a sense an integral part of an infinite series of posts. (whose sum remains finite, natch)

Hmmm . . . seems we are repeating a fraction of an earlier conversation. <snicker>

almost at 18 pages to go... just FYI

almost at 18 pages to go... just FYI

Book? or thread?

Still at the begining of page three... -sigh- stupid writers block.....

Book? or thread?

Thread.

I'm reading a book called "The Thread".

Funny . . . it's not about us, at all!!

so lets see... i was up till 4 am... alarm went off at 6am.... I'm still not done.

Bahumbug....

I have a critcal book review to turn in due in a couple days.. considering reading the book... at somepoint... maybe soon? ;)

Its a paper on a very broad subject. I know what i'm going to do, but without sufficiant... motivation... it just doesn't come to me.

This is strangely resonant.. . . . . ....Vynscengt is having great trouble getting into the reading of a scholarly article, and Wolfie is struggling to begin writing one..... .. ... :huh:

I'm reading a book called "The Thread".

I have often thought that this is what The Book should be called.. .. . ....the one that is simply the publication of all 3000+ pages of this thread into a bestseller. I am sorry to hear that the title is taken. We need to think of another one...

Lol, i got the main body of the paper done, now i have to do the annotated bibliography (ugh) and proof read it.

I still need read my book. Hmmm got till Tuesday Midnight though... still probably should start it soon.

I still need read my book. Hmmm got till Tuesday Midnight though... still probably should start it soon.

eh, just google it. Someone somewhere will have read it and posted a review.

I have often thought that this is what The Book should be called.. .. . ....the one that is simply the publication of all 3000+ pages of this thread into a bestseller. I am sorry to hear that the title is taken. We need to think of another one...

The Yeti's Guide to Stream of Consciousness