This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Frick... Playing catchup! Once the big c.com RE-DO, none of my work computers could handle any of it!!! They just upgraded everything and now I can log in!!!! Can't do it at home, too busy IM'ing bunny to get anything done :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

Here it is! Post number 6,000 by yours truly. Scott is still at 5,997.

The plumber and his helper are here, trying to get to the root of the problem. Well, that is it, you see. The drain is partially obstructed by tree roots that the plumber's snake is having trouble getting through. This is a condo, so the part of the plumbing outside the walls is the responsibility of the corporation. Hmmm.

Congrats on the big phlip!!! :)

I'm thinking that posting it here ( as if you woulda done it anywhere else <snort>) may have had sumphin to do wif the root situation reveal, ergo the condo mgmt.'s responsibility! :)

WardGirl Rookie

Don't forget the thumb reports ! :)

I'm trying to refresh my memory on the Thumb Report and if I have my memory correct I'd say about a 2 and a half for both plumbers.

Here it is! Post number 6,000 by yours truly. Scott is still at 5,997.

Congrats on the milestone old wise and wonderful Orcale :) <3

kareng Grand Master

Frick... Playing catchup! Once the big c.com RE-DO, none of my work computers could handle any of it!!! They just upgraded everything and now I can log in!!!! Can't do it at home, too busy IM'ing bunny to get anything done :P

You instant message Simon? Does he answer back, dear?

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Rach!!!!

No!! He's got a massive weight problem and he needs a haircut. Every time I try to talk to him he scoots under the couch ot to be seen again for hours!!

We also inherited a tree frog, which after 3 weeks had to be let go into the wilds of my mother's property yesterday. I cannot get to the pet store every few days to buy crickets!! Bummer too, he was pretty cool. I was afraid I'd kill him :unsure:

Hi Rach!!!!

Hi lady!!

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

Wooo, congratulations Peter :) :) :)

(This is only the 2nd phlipovor I have been here for. I am a bit nervous after the last.)

Err, happy tree rooting :o

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

I'm trying to refresh my memory on the Thumb Report and if I have my memory correct I'd say about a 2 and a half for both plumbers.

Quite impressive B)

Hee!

jerseyangel Proficient

(This is only the 2nd phlipovor I have been here for. I am a bit nervous after the last.)

Turned out to be a real rip-snorter :o:P

Jestgar Rising Star

Wooo, congratulations Peter :) :) :)

Err, happy tree rooting :o

Fortunately such amazing power-phlips are few and far between. 'twas quite impressive though.

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

It is raining over the pond with winds up to 55mph this evening. Hopefully that's it :)

Jestgar Rising Star

Torrential downpours at my house. Could this be another masive event?

jerseyangel Proficient

It is raining over the pond with winds up to 55mph this evening.

Oh boy! :o

We had an earthquake here this morning at 0615... A 3.5mag

shadowicewolf Proficient

A random nosebleed out of nowhere hit me... ugh....

mushroom Proficient

Did'ja feel it??

elye Community Regular

It is raining over the pond with winds up to 55mph this evening. Hopefully that's it :)

A random nosebleed out of nowhere hit me... ugh....

POeter! Phluids galore -- 'tis YOUR fault! :P

jerseyangel Proficient

POeter! Phluids galore -- 'tis YOUR fault! :P

Tis so good to be off the hook :lol:

mushroom Proficient

I did a phlipover about the time Venice phlooded..... (kept it quiet because Venice always phloods) :P

Darn210 Enthusiast

I did a phlipover about the time Venice phlooded..... (kept it quiet because Venice always phloods) :P

I just wanted to tell you that I noticed . . . also kept quiet so as to not draw fluids attention.

Did'ja feel it??

No! And it was right near my apartment!! And I was sitting on the floor right about then...

jerseyangel Proficient

I literally never look at the post counts. If someone doesn't call it to my attention, I completely miss it......including my own.

:notveryobservent:

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Lies!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kareng Grand Master

No! And it was right near my apartment!! And I was sitting on the floor right about then...

Trying to squeeze a fat rabbit out from under the sofa? ;)

mushroom Proficient

I just shook, and then jetstream blew all the crumbs out of my keyboard because the keys were getting stuck or not working. Anyone would think I ate at my computer :P

Tannyrate, I now have enough crumbs to make a pie crust and start the process all over again :D And I can keyboard faster. Talk about a win, win, win situation.

Archived