This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

tom Contributor

GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :wacko: ( or "wackl" to some) I canNOT KEEP UP!!!!!!

Now, Ptaum... :rolleyes: No mathlete, here, but I do realize that when I write post #6445, it will be a one-time match, and therefore rather special.

So very sorry, miss grammar poohbah, but there's a beautiful simple elegance (actual math term) to singularities in theoretical physics and advanced math which simply cannot be appreciated by all. (oh sh!t I'm gittin' all uppity)

...I've got April 26th circled, with "2000...take cover"....scrawled in red.

:lol:

Sounds like one of the titles on those videos I used to find all those years ago, hidden under my big brother's bed....

Wahhhhhhhh :( Em's making me feel old. Make 'er STOP!

VCRs didn't exist when I was that age. :(

Mygawd......you guys are really ON today......just had SEVERAL snorting guffaws over the last two pages.....good thing I wasn't sipping absinthe as it woulda gone through my nose and I do not think that would feel right.......

Oh good so it's not just me!!! I'm laughing so much I wondered if it was the absinthe!

Just a jigger, mind you, and I've gone back to coffee now. (Mmmmmmmm wah-HOCK-in!!!!)

TOM - - your av :lol: :lol: :lol: TELL ME that was a pose......he did NOT pass out near the toilet.......good gawd.............

I KNOW you know the answer to this.

And I KNOW you know I KNOW you knew when you wrote it. <whaaaaaaat??>

(It must be the absinthe now .. .."know" looks like "ka-now")

Roomie started inviting the GrOeen Phaerie into our lives well before sundown that day. I waited.

At some point I noticed I hadn't seen him in an hour or so. (Yeah :lol: .. ..took a while)

This was hrs before the pic. Found him sitting on a lid-down toilet then, verrrrrrrry groggily concious. <holy moly I can't spell at all suddenly . .is that right?>

Maybe an hour later he's still not out so I brought him a big glass o' icewater. <he'd do the same for me> And he's still atop the lid-down toilet.

aNOTHer hr or so later I'm compelled to do a 'welfare check'. THAT's when the pic was taken.

Did the show'n'tell the next day and he laughed and said he'd wondered how/when he got up for the water. :lol:

. .. . . This one's a KEEPER, there is no question in my mind. He was actually - - if I may be so bold in saying this - CUSTOM-MADE for me by God.

Yes you may be that bold. :)

But I'm even MORE askeert that he just bought a motorcycle. :( I am terrified of them, and now am filled with worry when he drives it......we MUST say collective silly prayers and ask that it be........stolen?

No need to pretend to be subtle, darlin'. PM me where it'll be Fri afternoon.

<nudge-nudge wink-wink saynomore-saynomore>

OMG - truer words could not be spoken than Julie's above. Crikey, skiJorking IS phunnier, and therefore we will keep it,

Oh you silly dingo it's not the J that's in question!! :lol::P

TOM!!!!!! the FLUIDS don't have to happen EXACTLY on the day of the zero number posts...they happen AROUND that time....day before, day after, or day of. Pleez. everyone knows this. :lol:

Oops I knew this.

But I thought the prior fluidosities (fluidations?) were all POST-post :lol:

(It does make sense I swear)

. .. . NOT the hellish math talk.... :blink:

That one is known as the fencepost problem.

HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Tour of California blows thru town tomorrow. They're saying it's already second biggest, after Tour de France, and it's only in its 3rd year? Is this possible?

Do we KNOW anybody in the race??

I'll probably hafta go have a look-see since they'll be only 3 or buildings over. :blink:

P.S. Don't fret Amanda, you'll be knocked-up w/ twins by summer. ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast
Everytime I see Janet, I want to yell "Damn it Janet, I love you!" What is that from? It's driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be Susie's favoUrite musical . . . The Rocky Horror Picture Show

. . . and I love you, too, Bev.

tom Contributor
That's because she found this video of Open Original Shared LinkMOO HOO AH HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh I never get to see the videos.

<next ph . .. .next ph>

Everytime I see Janet, I want to yell "Damn it Janet, I love you!" What is that from? It's driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do recall a plethora of "Dammit Janet"s in Rocky Horror, but the "I love you" makes it inconclusive for me.

[Edit: oops I'll go w/ Janet's certainty on this one]

blueeyedmanda Community Regular
P.S. Don't fret Amanda, you'll be knocked-up w/ twins by summer. ;)

:) twins run in my family, and when I donated my eggs I actually produced a few double yoked eggs.

That would be Susie's favoUrite musical . . . The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Let's do the Time Warp!!!!!

Darn210 Enthusiast
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh I never get to see the videos.

<next ph . .. .next ph>

I do recall a plethora of "Dammit Janet"s in Rocky Horror, but the "I love you" makes it inconclusive for me.

[Edit: oops I'll go w/ Janet's certainty on this one]

You forgot Open Original Shared Link???

tom Contributor
You forgot Open Original Shared Link???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gian-kniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!! You taunting little video-enabled hussy!!!!!!!!

And I think I saw something that couldn't possibly be my imagination . . .

<I tawt I taw a dingoboy>

Oh mah gahhhhhhhhhhhd Dingy & SquatswifSame!!!

ROFL

Are you two in the same room?

nikki-uk Enthusiast

I think Tom really should go to bed now ..(insomnia?)

You don't think Kitty Will could pull you? Maybe you should get another cat. I bet two of them could do it.

I do actually have another cat....but I never speak of her as .....well.... :unsure: ....she is a sociopath

I asked her to help Will pull me at skijorKing......she said ''Pull yourself Bit#h!!!!!!!''

Oh MY GAWD! Brilliant! I have a 20 pound tabby I could lend you (actually I really do!)

Can I ? :D

Oh don't sell yourself short, Susie!!! If you're sleeping with both men and women, you're not just a plain old slut . . . you're a SLUT EXTRAODINAIRE!!!

:lol::lol::lol: .........although I love Tom's idea of telling Stepford it was her brother who's been staying!!!!!! :o:lol::lol:

This fact escaped me too, I hadn't picked up on that until you brought it up :ph34r:

Janet, such a clever girl :lol:

IKNOW!!!!!! A bloody genius!!!!!!!...........Another eeedjit who didn't see the Darn tootin' ,<smacks forhead> :lol:

Hmmm, this throws a little curve in trying to figure out your last name.....you said it was a play on your last name......

Darn Tootin?

Darn Right?

You are correct sir?

Hell Yeah?

:lol::lol: Most definitely

So we're set for the 1st annual Sillyville (Re)union in Aug or Sep?

How many beds overall?

...All I'm saying is I AIN'T SHARING with Susie :unsure: ....... :lol:

OH!!! Btw .. .new av is roomie on absinthe night :lol:

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!! Good night was had ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

psawyer Proficient

Good morning, all!

Michelle and her two rivals are resting at Braeburn. She is 17 minutes behind Dalton. GO!!

I'm off to the store to deal with the weekly delivery. See you in about ten hours.

Darn210 Enthusiast

OK . . . so anyway . . . Darn Tootin' is just a nice way to say Damn Flatulence!!!

Darn210 Enthusiast
And I think I saw something that couldn't possibly be my imagination . . .

<I tawt I taw a dingoboy>

Oh mah gahhhhhhhhhhhd Dingy & SquatswifSame!!!

ROFL

Are you two in the same room?

Was Tom drinking last night? . . . Does anybody know WTH he's talking about?

Good morning, all!

Michelle and her two rivals are resting at Braeburn. She is 17 minutes behind Dalton. GO!!

I'm off to the store to deal with the weekly delivery. See you in about ten hours.

Have a good day at the store. I will be spending the next 8 hrs at my desk...Woo-hoo...can you feel my excitement?

Was Tom drinking last night? . . . Does anybody know WTH he's talking about?

Sounds like he was tapping the bottle...lol

Good Morning Sillies!

It's Hump Day! Only 2 more days until the weekend and only 2 weeks or so until Daylight Savings Time!!!! Longer days are ahead!!!!!

We are supposed to get some snow today as well, maybe 2 inches.

elye Community Regular

Morning, Sillies!

So Peter, when you get back, Michelle will likely be over the finish line, and in THIRD PLACE!! (fingers double-crossed, here). It's about twelve hours from the last checkpoint to Whitehorse. Apparently, the big money is in the top three finishes, and then drops significantly, but the first six, I believe, win money. So that girl MUST take over Dinky Dalton.

I think I may have pink eye. It's all goopy and running and red.

Hi, Alex!

Oh, no, not something else? Pink eye is running (pun intended) rampant through DS's school. I remember hearing that it seems to apear and spread through society in February and March. So! We're right on schedule... :rolleyes:

Alex!! I didn't check....are you about to make a big flipover? Eye fluids count, big time....

That's because she found this video of Open Original Shared LinkMOO HOO AH HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...... :lol::lol: Auntie Beaverly, where do you find these clips? How do you know what to put in the search box? East Asian Kink? Chinese Bum-Spanking Fetish? :lol::o

So very sorry, miss grammar poohbah, but there's a beautiful simple elegance (actual math term) to singularities in theoretical physics and advanced math which simply cannot be appreciated by all. (oh sh!t I'm gittin' all uppity)

Hey!! Mr, Mathie Man!....I'll just have you know that there is no "simple elegance" like that found in perfect alliteration, or lilting sonnets in iambic pentametre, or substantives neatly completing their predicates.... :lol::lol::rolleyes:<_<

Wahhhhhhhh :( Em's making me feel old. Make 'er STOP!

VCRs didn't exist when I was that age. :(

Ha! Just realized something, and I'll actually admit it....I, too, wasn't a young child when VCRs were household items. It was naughty magazines under his bed....

Oops I knew this.

But I thought the prior fluidosities (fluidations?) were all POST-post :lol:

...Must be "fluidities"....stress on the third syllable.... <_<:rolleyes:

HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Tour of California blows thru town tomorrow. They're saying it's already second biggest, after Tour de France, and it's only in its 3rd year? Is this possible?

Do we KNOW anybody in the race??

I'll probably hafta go have a look-see since they'll be only 3 or buildings over.

Heyy!!! Thank gawd, something to take over the absolutely addictive thrills of the Quest! I felt I'd be lost when it was over, as it's another three months until the Triple Crown, and those are only a couple of minutes long... Point me to the website!

Darn210 Enthusiast
Oh good so it's not just me!!! I'm laughing so much I wondered if it was the absinthe!

Just a jigger, mind you, and I've gone back to coffee now. (Mmmmmmmm wah-HOCK-in!!!!)

Oh yes, there it is. . . Tom was drinking yesterday and it was the absinthe. . . Now everything else you read from him last night you should "hear" with a slur.

:lol: :lol:

I swear Janet, you're so efficiently ON today. I crack up at nearly every sentence. :lol:

This line also now makes a lot more sense . . .

(Psssssst!!! Janet!! (No one else look :lol:

Didn't we talk about darn tootin' /210 on this very thread months ago, as you approached post 500's captionability horizon?

)

You are correct sir!!! <in my best Phil Hartman imitation of Ed McMahon>

Darn210 Enthusiast
Morning, Sillies!

So Peter, when you get back, Michelle will likely be over the finish line, and in THIRD PLACE!! (fingers double-crossed, here). It's about twelve hours from the last checkpoint to Whitehorse. Apparently, the big money is in the top three finishes, and then drops significantly, but the first six, I believe, win money. So that girl MUST take over Dinky Dalton.

I told you I've spent too much time on that website:

From the 2008 Rules:

10. Prize Money (U.S. Currency):

Following is the breakdown of prize money. Mushers finishing 16th through 30th will receive $1,000.

1. $35,000 4. $16,500 7. $11,000 10. $7,000 13. $5,000

2. $25,000 5. $14,500 8. $9,000 11. $6,500 14. $4,500

3. $20,000 6. $13,000 9. $8,000 12. $6,000 15. $4,000

And FYI, the entry fee (plus some other fees) was $1250 . . . Then add all your transportation and food costs . . . and if you drop dogs and have them transported for you, that costs money, too . . .

Sillies....only 30 pages to the new crowning....the suspense is building!

Go Michelle!!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Mornin' sillies :D

Funny stuff overnight.....I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who didn't get Janet's name. :lol:

Go Michelle!!!! Third would be fabulous--crossing my fingers and toes :D

Amanda knocked up with twins by summer......you heard it first here, folks! :P Nice direct wordage, by the way, Tom B)

MY STOVE IS COMING TODAY!!!!!! :D:D:D

Is daylight saving time really only a couple weeks away? I can't get used to it happening so early....not complaining, though ;)

MY STOVE IS COMING TODAY!!!!!! :D:D:D

Now that is exciting!

jerseyangel Proficient
Now that is exciting!

I know--I'm about out of bread. That's one of the first things I'm gonna make--either tonight ot tomorrow morning.

Well Patti the next few days are going to be winter like so it will be the perfect indoor activity.

jerseyangel Proficient
Well Patti the next few days are going to be winter like so it will be the perfect indoor activity.

Yeah--the weather forcast for the next couple of days is not too good :( Especially Friday.

Jestgar Rising Star

Hi all. Too grouchy to be silly. Just saying hi to update my avatar :)

jerseyangel Proficient

I was wondering what happened to you. Hi back--and I hope you feel grouch-less soon :)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Never too crouchy to be silly!!!!!!! (nice av ;) )

..ok, gotta drop middle son off at his youth club...they are having a super special visitor today.....Prince Philip (the QUEEN's HUSBAND no less!) !!!!!!!!!

There has been much bathing and ironing of shirts!!!

.......Gotta go (by Royal appointment ;) )

Darn210 Enthusiast
..ok, gotta drop middle son off at his youth club...they are having a super special visitor today.....Prince Philip (the QUEEN's HUSBAND no less!) !!!!!!!!!

There has been much bathing and ironing of shirts!!!

.......Gotta go (by Royal appointment ;) )

Oh yes, tell Prince Philip I said "Hello" and that I really enjoyed playing Pictionary with the royal family the last time I was in town. Oh . . . and tell him that I got the Queen's voicemail message and I just haven't had time to call back.

Darn210 Enthusiast

Jess - Cute Baby!!! and apparently you need Tom to send you some absinthe . . . it seemed to put him in a very silly mood.

Archived