This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

tom Contributor
Tom!!! Did you get through it without getting perfumed, or cologned??

Yes, I remember Sheila E., her family is quite the musical family, no?

I was unscathed by fumes (yay!) & glad I went. :)

And correctomundo on the Escovedos - most stuck w/ Latin Jazz but her brother Alejandro is a critically-acclaimed rocker in Austin. ;)

AZ has weight on license, but how weird is it that mine wouldn't expire until 2027?!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elye Community Regular

OMG!......... :angry::angry::(:o:angry:

PATTI.....Did you hear about the HEINOUS, and I mean HEIIIIIIIIII-NOUS, CLOSING DOWN of highway 95 North AND South this morning???!! For about three hours??!! Uh, we were in that. We sat, in Philadelphia proper, for two hours, at a crawl, and then a stop, and then a crawl....both kids eventually very carsick....we were directed off the highway and ALL the main arteries were gridlocked.

Then I was carsick...... :angry::o

GAWD. It took us three hours to get out of Philly.

A five-hour trip to Lake George was almost nine.

....But I'd still come back! And next time I will stay at Patti's, and miss that horrific chunk of highway.....

Patti! Where's the boob pic?? :lol:;)

jerseyangel Proficient
....But I'd still come back! And next time I will stay at Patti's, and miss that horrific chunk of highway.....

You sure will! As The Ripper said so eloquently--you always have a home in Pennsylvania :rolleyes:;):D

Gawd--I didn't hear of the traffic snafu--I was out most of the morning :( Sorry you guys got sick :(

The boob pic is here--and spectacular-- but I can't get one darn (sorry Janet) picture from last night up on the board :angry:

Everybody feeling better tonight?

Darn210 Enthusiast

<_< Hmmmmmmm <_<

Over 24 hours later and there is still no photo evidence of a Philly Summit. I wouldn't put it past those two to just make the whole thing up!!!! Suuuuuuurrrrrrrre they met up at Starbucks. Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrreee they hit the hotel happy hour.

nikki-uk Enthusiast
<_< Hmmmmmmm <_<

Over 24 hours later and there is still no photo evidence of a Philly Summit. I wouldn't put it past those two to just make the whole thing up!!!! Suuuuuuurrrrrrrre they met up at Starbucks. Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrreee they hit the hotel happy hour.

A couple of devious hairy truckers??? :unsure:

jerseyangel Proficient
<_< Hmmmmmmm <_<

Ah--ye sillies of little faith.....

I'm at a complete loss as to why I can't upload any of the pics that I have :angry: .....Emily gets home tonight, I'm sure she'll be able to post one. I'm going to email my pics to her, so she'll have lots to work with.

That's why I don't have an av right now--it disappears when you try and upload a new one. Gawd <_<

Darn210 Enthusiast
Ah--ye sillies of little faith.....

I'm at a complete loss as to why I can't upload any of the pics that I have :angry: .....Emily gets home tonight, I'm sure she'll be able to post one. I'm going to email my pics to her, so she'll have lots to work with.

That's why I don't have an av right now--it disappears when you try and upload a new one. Gawd <_<

Suuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeee!

Toothless!!! . . . and with Man-boobs!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh don't put any pics up for awhile . . . I'm having too much fun!! :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient
Oh don't put any pics up for awhile . . . I'm having too much fun!! :P

:lol::lol:

Have at it! :D

psawyer Proficient

Good morning, everyone.

I'm anxiously awaiting pictures too.

Jestgar Rising Star
Good morning, everyone.

I'm anxiously awaiting pictures too.

Yah! Janet those form issues anyway! I want Em and P's boobs on my screen!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Well, since Em may be awhile before she gets home . . . Patti sent me a photo from the Psummit to post.

jerseyangel Proficient
Well, since Em may be awhile before she gets home . . . Patti sent me a photo from the Psummit to post.

Busted!!!!! :o:lol:

PeOter.....

Help! Why do I keep getting a message that "the files I want to upload exceed the file space allowed", yada, yada, yada.....it's just a picture, 1.58MB. :huh:

This is getting on me last nerve :angry:

happygirl Collaborator

Patti, you'll need to either crop it or re-size it. Send it over - I'll help.

jerseyangel Proficient
Patti, you'll need to either crop it or re-size it. Send it over - I'll help.

Laura--

You're an angel! :D I just sent over a pic of the group.

Thanks!!

Darn210 Enthusiast
Help! Why do I keep getting a message that "the files I want to upload exceed the file space allowed", yada, yada, yada.....it's just a picture, 1.58MB. :huh:

Apparently you and Emily's bosoms are waaaaaaay too big and must be reduced to fit into the av.

happygirl Collaborator

It worked --- can you see it Patti?

jerseyangel Proficient
It worked --- can you see it Patti?

Yep! Perfect! :D

Thank you!!!!!

psawyer Proficient

I psee the psillies in Phiilly, but Laura has vanished. :unsure:

jerseyangel Proficient
I psee the psillies in Phiilly, but Laura has vanished. :unsure:

Laura....come back!!! :D

Jestgar Rising Star

Finally! Fabulous pic Pat!

Jestgar Rising Star

Well, bad fibroid week continues. I would NOT recommend the rapid blood loss Edna, she is much to inconvenient. I got so freaked out on Friday that I actually talked to my boss about my period :ph34r: (He's an MD, a pulmonologist, specifically) Gads.

Got an IV infusion of premarin Friday afternoon and it does seem to have slowed things down considerably, but my brain is toast. I turned the news on and am having a hard time following it. How lame is that.

As soon as the sun hits my (beautifully clean) swing I'm going out to lounge about. You are, therefor forbidden to put up rapid fire avs of the silly summit. Wouldn't want to miss photos of the summit of the century.

curlyfries Contributor
Well, bad fibroid week continues. I would NOT recommend the rapid blood loss Edna, she is much to inconvenient.

Yikes!!!! THE WORST kind of phluid onslaught. Been there done that..........last year for 3 months in a row. All has been calm lately......too calm :ph34r:

tom Contributor

Yay Patti got the Psummit pic up!!!

What a great av! :) :)

(And a tip-of-the-hat to Laura for the assist)

Gah!! LOL'g @ all of Janet's input & av :lol:

Jess, hope things are better soon.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet's hairy truckers with DD's!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Where is Laura's av??? :unsure:

Peter's wee Thomas :)

...AND....hold up!!! .......would the REAL PSILLIES IN PHILLY PLEASE STAND UP!!!!

.... :unsure: ....could it be??........Em, Patti, The Ripper, AND the never seen before Mark, Sophie and Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<round of applause pholks!!>

:D:D

GADS!!!....good thing Laura was around to crop down the excessive boobage.....but yer all look FABULUSH DARLINGS!!!!

Jess!! :( ...dem fibroids gotta go hun!!

Ridgewalker Contributor
Got an IV infusion of premarin Friday afternoon and it does seem to have slowed things down considerably, but my brain is toast. I turned the news on and am having a hard time following it. How lame is that.

:( I'm sorry you're feeling bad, Jess.

Although, considering that most news has been reduced to sound bites and 20-second snippets, I wouldn't let it make you feel lame to not be able to follow it. (If you got the gist of that badly-constructed sentence, you're fine.) :lol:

I really hope you get some relief, though!!!

Archived