This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Mtndog Collaborator

In "real" life- I say much more foul things like "Awww Crap" :lol: (OK- worse than that. I suffer from potty mouth in real life :lol: :lol: )

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elye Community Regular

I say Poopy Cow with me kids. I have said it ONCE in front of diplomat students, and they all broke into hysterics. The one who was not laughing but merely smiling quietly and nodding was the Sri Lankan envoy, who told me later that if by "poopy cow" I meant a cow with diarrhea (excellent assumption -- gold star for vocabulary pick-up), it was a superb phrase, one of great portent. A cow with diarrhea in many East and South Asian regions is a very lucky omen.

I didn't ask him to elaborate, but I do remember looking somewhat like this :huh: and thinking, "Hell......how lucky is that for farmer Gupta or farmer Xiang? I should suspect they would have to be feeling fairly UNlucky with their lone cow at gastrointestinal odds".. . ......

But, he was adamant. A very lucky idea. . . ... :huh:

:rolleyes::lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

poopy cow on databases.

can't stay and play :(:angry:<_<

happygirl Collaborator
If Patteigh has to change her name cuz she's movin, do I need to change mine if I let my hair go straight? :huh:

Do I have to change mine on days when I'm not happy? :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

<snort> on your new av!!!!!!!! :lol:

happygirl Collaborator

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :P

Darn210 Enthusiast

:lol::lol:

madgirl?

sadgirl?

pleasentlysurprisedgirl?

boredgirl?

poopycowgirl?

justbrokeanailgirl?

leftoversforsuppergirl?

myfavouritecolourisyellowgirl?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

flourgirl Apprentice

GjiAnnet....luv the av! Goes to show that all (well mostly) babies are adorable....even hedgehogs!

Happy Girl.....I'm trying to remember when I last saw the Kool Aid Jug-man :lol: Do they still use him in advertising? I'm amazed that he doesn't have wrinkles and alzheimers!!! He's gotta be SO OLD :lol:

Poopy Cow as good luck.....I'll have to tell that to my (old farmer) dad! :P

flourgirl Apprentice

madgirl?

sadgirl?

pleasentlysurprisedgirl?

boredgirl?

poopycowgirl?

justbrokeanailgirl?

leftoversforsuppergirl?

Gojumpinthelakegirl?

AskmeifIcaregirl?

Goaheadandmakemydaygirl?

WhatintheheckhaveIdonenowgirl?

Whhheeeeeeee :lol::lol::lol:

Mtndog Collaborator
<snort> on your new av!!!!!!!! :lol:

Laura- That is HEE-sterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happygirl Collaborator

madgirl?

sadgirl?

pleasentlysurprisedgirl?

boredgirl?

poopycowgirl?

justbrokeanailgirl?

leftoversforsuppergirl?

Gojumpinthelakegirl?

AskmeifIcaregirl?

Goaheadandmakemydaygirl?

WhatintheheckhaveIdonenowgirl?

Whhheeeeeeee :lol::lol::lol:

I feel like these should be read in a Dr. Seuss book or something silly like that. These made me laugh!

I am partial to "askmeificaregirl" and "myfavouritecolourisyellowgirl" :lol:

flourgirl Apprentice

Whatthefreakisthat,girl

Ifyoulikebreathingyouwontdothatagaingirl

Screamingbloodymurdergirl

Skirlingdervishgirl

Steamycollargirl

Ragingbullerinagirl :lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Ok . . . off topic . . . :huh: . . . new topic?

On Monday I was asked to sub at work. I was late because a bird flew in the garage (I seem to leave the garage door open when I come in from the (school) bus stop on days that I work because I leave about 10 minutes later). Visualize an overweight middle-age women chasing a bird around her garage whilst holding a butterfly net. Also visualize said bird larfing. Finally got the bird out . . . off to work.

I normally work on Tuesdays, so coming in from the bus stop, the same bird (house wren) is at the entrance of the garage and when it sees me, flys out instead of in . . . thank goodness.

Today, with Smack home sick, I ran to the grocery store before my hubby left for work (excellent time to go, btw, absolutely no line at 7:30 in the morning). When I got home, hubby was out digging snow out of the path to the school buses as the snow plow that FINALLY came through at 10:30 last night blocked some previously shoveled areas. The garage door was open, of course . . . and inside was the house wren . . . :huh::huh::huh: . . . I'm being stalked by a small brown bird . . . :ph34r:

jerseyangel Proficient

Jan-it and her little bird! :lol:

flourgirl Apprentice

We love the house wrens, carolina wrens, etc, etc. Bet you never would have guessed that now, would you? Apparently the wren thinks you garage would make a lovely new home.....all safe and warm and cozy :lol::P . It will give up eventually when it can't get regular access. Nice of you to not lock it up in there :)

flourgirl Apprentice

Gjiannet....could be worse...could be like an Alfred Hitchcock scene. Better yet, like the scene in the Mel Brooks movie (I think High Anxiety), where the birds are flocking and chasing the man down to poop all over him :lol::lol::lol: (I love Mel Brooks, too)

jerseyangel Proficient

Did anyone see this story this AM on "Good Morning America"?

Open Original Shared Link

Watch the video :)

tom Contributor

Hey Sillies!! :)

No time for replies right now, but some good news ... ... .seems me brain's back over 50% <yay> & hopefully on a continuing UPswing. :);)

elye Community Regular

Ptaoughmghmnuss!! :):D:):D Such GREAT news!!!

..... where the birds are flocking and chasing the man down to poop all over him :lol::lol::lol: (I love Mel Brooks, too)

This may well be a lucky omen. Wait... . . . . . no....that's cows. . . .. . ..

:rolleyes:

Jan-gnitt! A bird in the garage means you will be coming into money. Or you will kiss a stranger. Er sumfin'......let's be sure of one thing -- 'tis a much more reasonable sign than a pooping cow .. . . . .....

jerseyangel Proficient
Hey Sillies!! :)

No time for replies right now, but some good news ... ... .seems me brain's back over 50% <yay> & hopefully on a continuing UPswing. :);)

Good news indeed, Pataughmn!!!! :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast

SILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, stupid jobs :angry: Interfering. I'm cutting my hours, though......... enough of this! I don't get paid enough for the stress I'm currently undergoing.....but that's another story. :(

Kujo :wub:

Jan-it's bird!!!!!!!!! :)

and Thereee-sah's birds :)

Happygirl's names! :lol:

Bevel's lip-snacking kitteh :wub:

Kurt's snow-shoveling fall! :o (watch for Michael Jackson effigies on his but-tocks, Bevel)

Nik's boy's glutening! :(POOPY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah :( miss her

Patti's Diva cut!!!!!!! Photos ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Ptttaum feeling better - YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

em - how's yer dad?

I forgot everything else - v. tired and hungry, Sills................................more later!!!

Jestgar Rising Star
. . and inside was the house wren . . . . . . I'm being stalked by a small brown bird . . . :ph34r:

bird's probably thinking.....I'm being stalked by a small brown lady :ph34r: :ph34r:

Kaycee Collaborator

Sorry to change subject, but you got to watch this.

Cathy

curlyfries Contributor

Everything Suzie said :)

....and Ptaughmn has more than half a brain!....woohoo!!! :D

I think of Sarah often......wonder how she's doing. :(

I must confess that the only time I use the term "Poopy Cow" is when I'm talking to me sills.

I once let it slip out when I was with me hubby, and he was like........ :huh: ...what did you say? :huh:

:lol::lol::rolleyes:

Sorry to change subject, but you got to watch this.

:lol:

Hi Cathy!

It's not changing the subject if it's sillie :P

Consider yourself officially welcomed by the Royal Highness herself.......CurlyLisa.....Queen of Psillyville!.........well, until page 1900, anyway.

curlyfries Contributor
. . . I'm being stalked by a small brown bird . . . :ph34r:

The last time we left the garage door open an opossum decided to take up residence......and he did not want to leave! :o:unsure::ph34r:

Archived