This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

R--I have no idea how to do it....Jan-it did mine. I'm sure she'd be happy to do one fer you if you send her a pic.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
psawyer Proficient

The storm system has passed through, and all we got was noise and rain. Reports are coming in about storm damage all around us, but we are seemingly unaffected.

mushroom Proficient
The storm system has passed through, and all we got was noise and rain. Reports are coming in about storm damage all around us, but we are seemingly unaffected.

Bah!! All we get is dry lightning and fires; a firefighting tanker pilot was killed today in a crash in Nevada...Of course it was over 100 degrees today :( Maybe starting to cool down tomorrow :)

curlyfries Contributor
I lost so much wieght last year that I no longer have an ass I am an assless wonder!

High five, girlfriend!.....me too!!! :P

I had a wonderful night last night! We danced at the state fair. I had soooo much fun........didn't want it to stop :D

elye Community Regular
I had a wonderful night last night! We danced at the state fair. I had soooo much fun........didn't want it to stop :D

That is terrific, Leeesargh! :)

Off to Toronto....I'll try to check in!

jerseyangel Proficient

:D Sounds great, Leeisugh!

Off to Toronto....I'll try to check in!

Saph travels, Em. :)

Jestgar Rising Star

This is just so American homey I can't stand it. Didya at stuff on a stick, too?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Morning sillies--

seriously I know its 10:39 but I swear it feels like I have been here for 8 hours already! Long Day Long Day! and I have so much to do!!!!! I got to wash lots of clothes to wash and my suitcase to pack. I can't wait to be home!!!!

Peoter the weather here spawned funnel clouds yesterday...it was cquite terrifying...I didnt like it and I was in the hospital at the time. I know this sounds silly but all I could think of is my poor cat at home. What if something happened to him....

well I am going to make a list of things I need to pack. See ya later!

nikki-uk Enthusiast
I have so much to do!!!!! I got to wash lots of clothes to wash and my suitcase to pack.

Ditto!!!

(we're off to Turkey Sunday eve)

Safe travels for Em & Amanda!!...must organise my thoughts ( :lol: ) and decide where to start, ...WHAT to pack :unsure::blink:

<Umm, where are the passports??>

Jestgar Rising Star
Ditto!!!

Safe travels for Em & Amanda!!...must organise my thoughts ( :lol: ) and decide where to start, ...WHAT to pack :unsure::blink:

WIH???

Where are the passports?????

I have a bag half packed at all times. Could be ready to go anywhere in the world in 30 minutes.

Just in case something like that should ever happen.... :ph34r::D

mimommy Contributor

Ahhhh...in-laws just swung by to bring the kid up north a day early, so here I sit wif me doity house and me dufus doggy. What to do, what to do? <sigh> Perhaps a little unplanned window shopping is in order.

Sillies - - someone has a song stuck in his head - everyone was guessing - and then someone posted this - am scared and awestruck out of my mind (there is.....um......an e'er so slight Weezel Voice quality to it )

Open Original Shared Link

This song...scares me :( Such sweet, irritating little boys.

I think my anti-thong fellings stem from Jeolosy. I lost so much wieght last year that I no longer have an ass

Sue-zen's undy envy <snicker>

You didn't lose weight, dear--I know exactly where it is...around my waist <_<

Bah!! All we get is dry lightning and fires; a firefighting tanker pilot was killed today in a crash in Nevada...Of course it was over 100 degrees today :( Maybe starting to cool down tomorrow :)

Oh, Neroli, that is awful!! :(

Sounds lurvely :)

This is just so American homey I can't stand it. Didya at stuff on a stick, too?

Jess! OMG, "stuff" on a stick! :lol:

I'm sure it was gluten free

Ditto!!!

Have a great time in Turkey, Nikster B)

Emily--hope things go well this weekend <hugs>

WIH???

Where are the passports?????

I have a bag half packed at all times. Could be ready to go anywhere in the world in 30 minutes.

Just in case something like that should ever happen.... :ph34r::D

Jess- come join me on my relaxing week away from my job! It's my sanitycation! We will be doing various road trips. always room for one more

Jestgar Rising Star
Jess- come join me on my relaxing week away from my job! It's my sanitycation! We will be doing various road trips. always room for one more

Wish I could. Max is still sick. :( Requires daily attention.

jerseyangel Proficient
Wish I could. Max is still sick. :( Requires daily attention.

:( I thought he was getting better since his good blood results. I'm sorry to hear he's still under the weather.

mimommy Contributor
I have a bag half packed at all times.

Jess is half in the bag at all times :o:huh::lol:

It's my sanitycation!

"sanitycation" :lol::lol:

ps: thx Janet ;);):D

curlyfries Contributor

We only went to perform......and I wouldn't even try to think what I could eat there! :unsure:....Did I at stuff? Sounds sorta like yak......didn't yak anything either :P Besides......we have no money to spend :( We got in free.

Brian bought a small Pepsi for $2. :o

BTW.........handicapped parking is an awesome thing! ;)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

HALLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Slight bit of ennui here. Got nothin. <_< Although we DO have a chance of showers predicted for this weekend (20 percent, we are pissed it's so low) which means- CLOUDS IN AUGUST!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Nikkel - OMG - she's leaving us fer two weeks? And Amanda - one week sanity-cation! yay!

Geoss has a bag packed at all times? Wif passport? OMG - traveling terrorizes me :lol: which is so sad :( I used to LIKE it - not LOVE it - always stressful for me since I don't adapt well and could go DAYZZZZZZZZZZZZ without sleep on a trip. :huh:

Has Emmel left the building?

And - how's Seuzenn, I think she wrote sumfin' wackl, but I forgot -

Mimms is child-less for the weekend? Did I understand correctly? What ya gonna do?

:wacko:

forgot everyting else.

People on facebook are reminding me of things that happened in HS and.....I have no recollection whatsoever. Happens ALL the time - friends always tell me things from the past and.....I can nae remember it - :huh: Maybe they're lying?

Leesargh yakking AT sticks at the phaire

Sills - must try and be productive - sooooooooooooooo bored here

xx

Hi Soozle!!!!

HS Phacebook memories!!! sounds interesting

Just sat down to watch The Office after making tacos. I am so tried!!!

night night sillies

jerseyangel Proficient

Amanda--love yer Sam Hill pic!!!! :D

Jestgar Rising Star

So I decide I want some ice cream, and I want some without corn syrup so I head for Ben and Jerry's. I pick up some excessive fudge concoction and start reading. Yes, it's gluten, soy and corn free, but it does contain.....butter.

butter

I still can't get over it.

jerseyangel Proficient

M-m-m-m....butter and chocolate. :rolleyes:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Psillies . . . been a bit busy the last couple of days. As you may remember, me MIL came to stay wif us a couple of days to work with the builder on their plans for a new house . . . contingent on the sale of their house, of course. Well, the MLS went live yesterday. The sign went up at 3:00 yesterday. They've had four showings and just recieved a full price offer from someone who wants them out in three weeks. It looks like its a "go".

jerseyangel Proficient
Psillies . . . been a bit busy the last couple of days. As you may remember, me MIL came to stay wif us a couple of days to work with the builder on their plans for a new house . . . contingent on the sale of their house, of course. Well, the MLS went live yesterday. The sign went up at 3:00 yesterday. They've had four showings and just recieved a full price offer from someone who wants them out in three weeks. It looks like its a "go".

Wow--Jan-it, that's fantastic!! It was meant to be :D

Keep us posted--when are you going to tell the kids?

DingoGirl Enthusiast

:blink: that is INSANE!!!! Really does look like it was meant to be :)

I see you've also been busy with the Man Head - nice work!!!! :lol:

pssssstt - Mimms - LOVE IT!!!:lol:

Geoss - what am I missing about the butter thing? Is that bad? Is butter wrong in ice cream? :unsure::lol: There's butter in fudge, right?

Sills :(

I live in deep, daily regret and with consuming thoughts that I didn't give that terrorizing miscreant his bike back last weekend. :( And especially since tonight, while I was on the phone, a very suspicious car drove by, parked next door, kept motor running......then did u-turn, waited in front of my house for a minute....

:unsure:

I got the license number and called and gave it to my mom (probably shouldn't have done that - she is already worried sick) but....I feel almost certain there's going to be retaliation in my future, and I am scared, for the first time in my life.

Prayers of protection requested Sills, many prayers. I am not used to being nervous this way.....horrible way to live and now I understand what my scared friends go through. :(

jerseyangel Proficient

Oh Souxie--that's a terrible way to pheel :( Have you considered calling the police and letting them know about the car? You have a license number--you never know maybe this group has been in trouble before.

Of course I will say a prayer for you--I'm sure everything is going to be ok :)

Archived