This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

'Morning, gang!

Dear gawd, Soooozle... . ...you can actually MAKE that unbelievably decadent cake, living alone, and not eat the whole thing in an hour? There is no way I could have such a dessert in me house living by myself -- lord help me. How many trips to the fridge would I be makin'? Actually, one... .. . . would just leave the cake out by my chair, or on the high table in the hallway that I walk by every few minutes.... .. . <_<

I, too, bestow milk on me tea.. ....... . ..actually, I even put a little in my -- hold yerselph, Nik - - GREEN tea, as well... . ....

Shroomie! Your Spring Carnival sounds terrific. Actually, just about anything spring-y does.... . . ... :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star

I have drywall!!!

I'm so easily amused....:rolleyes:

curlyfries Contributor
Everyone in the middle!!! on the Bigfoot quiz. Now, ya can't *all* walk in the middle or there would be no one on the outside, and no, that wouldn't be me on the outer, I'm a middly too. We need to find some salacious, rapacious, spacious! candidates to cover the flanks :lol: But with T following along behind and Nik hobbling along on her blister at the rear we shouldn't have to worry--sounds like a good target :P Sorry Nik, been nice knowing ya. I will carry on the tradition of only!! hot water in tea for you. But the Brits normally love milk in their precious tea...oh, that's right I said "normal"! Dat's okay, doesn't apply :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

hee-lar-ee-usss!!!!

going ta bed now, made a failure of a cake that was going to be SOOOOOOO good <_<

the pets have enjoyed licking the remnants of the three milks ("tres leches" - I"m goign to have to post the recipe just to torture you all, as I have been):

Yummmm........have had tres leches.....made by a friend of mine from Costa Rica. ^_^

I have drywall!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

well......

Don't drink tea a' tall, but for some reason, milk in tea sounds, just.....wrong :unsure:

Geoss's yeti experiment was BCL.....before Curly Lisa, but he was bein passed around for various domestic chores when I came on the scene.

Friday is here at last!!!!! Brian has orientation today, then starts work on Monday! In the past 8 months, Brian has only worked 3 weeks. He is soooo happy to be getting out of the house......gawd, me too. He does not make a very good househusband <_<

Dance lesson was fun! We learned how to dip(him) and be dipped(me) B) and I am learning to do a body roll. We are gettin our sexy on!

Open Original Shared Link

Great song to dance to, btw ;)

celiac-mommy Collaborator
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well let' see. Iffin' he had his way with our Jess and she survived with only a 19% chance, methinks he's trying his luck and will move on to our Rachelle next.

Then he has to choose between me, Nikki and Em. I'm thinking he'll go for Em as she's farther north then me and then begin his long winter swim across the pond to get his paws on

NIKKI! His first British conquest :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll keep my eyes open (and stop huffin' and hallucinating :lol: )

But I'm trained in Israeli martial arts, so if he gets to me, I'll take him down so the rest of you's can git away!! :P

jerseyangel Proficient
going ta bed now, made a failure of a cake that was going to be SOOOOOOO good <_<

the pets have enjoyed licking the remnants of the three milks ("tres leches" - I"m goign to have to post the recipe just to torture you all, as I have been):

That cake!!! OMGawd, I've nae heard of such a thing :o Sounds positively luscious and comforting at the same time :D

Happy highlights B)

Dear gawd, Soooozle... . ...you can actually MAKE that unbelievably decadent cake, living alone, and not eat the whole thing in an hour?

True dis :lol:

I have drywall!!!

Yippee!! :D

Friday is here at last!!!!! Brian has orientation today, then starts work on Monday! In the past 8 months, Brian has only worked 3 weeks. He is soooo happy to be getting out of the house......gawd, me too. He does not make a very good househusband <_<

Too much of a good thing, eh? :lol: So happy for Brian--hope it all goes well today and that he's tres excited fer Monday!!

elye Community Regular

Coily Leeeesargh! Great stuff with Brian. :)

Um, you're gonna be learning to execute a body roll... . . .......well, then, I actually think that our Leesargh would have, by far, the best chance if pitted against Bigfoot. Israeli martial arts? Nope.. .. .... ..gotta just be quicker, make yerselph smaller, move away at lightning speed -- and just keep going. . . ....... :lol:

Wait..........Israeli martial arts?? Ra-chyellle, this sounds serious and effective. Man, Israelis can take care of themselves. Much less effective is the science of Canadian Martial Arts - - hockey mask in place, constant execution of the "darting through snowbanks" move followed by the "hike my pants up as they're weighed down by all the coin change" maneuver... .. .....and, of course, the constant apologizing - - "Jeez, sorry about this ahead o' time.. . ..I'm gonna paste ya one across the side o' yer face"... . . ...

:lol::lol:

Wow. I am pleased that you posted this, Leeeesargh, as I never realized that Justin was such a good singer. The guy really can SING, at least does here.

And he is cuuuuute....... .. ....where have I been? :rolleyes:

I think if my husband became a "househusband" I'm not sure who would be murdered first, me for not being able to put up with him 24/7 or him for being a typical male.... :huh::lol:

Wait..........Israeli martial arts?? Ra-chyellle, this sounds serious and effective. Man, Israelis can take care of themselves. Much less effective is the science of Canadian Martial Arts - - hockey mask in place, constant execution of the "darting through snowbanks" move followed by the "hike my pants up as they're weighed down by all the coin change" maneuver... .. .....and, of course, the constant apologizing - - "Jeez, sorry about this ahead o' time.. . ..I'm gonna paste ya one across the side o' yer face"... . . ...

:lol::lol: x50,

You forgot the "eh" at the end of that :D

Since I am part Canadian (mi familia settled in BC from Ireland), and I get asked if I am Canadian almost every day-because for some reason summering with my grandparents in Prince George for so many years has given me an accent that I cannot shake, yet I never did latch on to "eh" like the rest of me fam, I understand the constant need for apologizing for EVERYTHING :lol::lol:

I still think I could take the bigfoot down without being violated first!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Dear gawd, Soooozle... . ...you can actually MAKE that unbelievably decadent cake, living alone, and not eat the whole thing in an hour?

OMG!!!!!! EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!! :o

3 milk cake :huh: ...... I am salivating , put half a STONE on just reading the bloody link :P

even put a little in my -- hold yerselph, Nik - - GREEN tea, as well... . ...

STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!......It's just WRONG!!

I have drywall!!!

The Kitchen?? :unsure:

Dance lesson was fun! We learned how to dip(him) and be dipped(me) B) and I am learning to do a body roll. We are gettin our sexy on!

Great song to dance to, btw ;)

<I ♥ this song!!!>

LEE- SARGH's bringing sexy back!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

I just know you guys look SO good together on the phloor ;)

So excited for Brian and the job!!!!!

Wow. I am pleased that you posted this, Leeeesargh, as I never realized that Justin was such a good singer. The guy really can SING, at least does here.

And he is cuuuuute....... .. ....where have I been? :rolleyes:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!

<I think I love JT almost as much as Edward!!!!:lol: >

.......We'll make a koo-gargh outta you yet Em ;)

I have drywall!!!

I think there's a cream for that... :P Just don't use the KY warming gel, that sh!t will light you on fire :huh:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!

<I think I love JT almost as much as Edward!!!!:lol: >

.......We'll make a koo-gargh outta you yet Em ;)

WAAHHHHTTTTTT, NOOOOOOOO. Absolutely adorable, yes. Funny as hell, yes. Edward, no!!!

jerseyangel Proficient
Just don't use the KY warming gel, that sh!t will light you on fire :huh:

Really? Not that I have any reason for asking :lol:B)

Jestgar Rising Star
I think there's a cream for that... :P Just don't use the KY warming gel, that sh!t will light you on fire :huh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

typo? should say warning gel?

Really? Not that I have any reason for asking :lol:B)

I thought I would NEVER be the same, was screaming sooooo loud and for all the wrong reasons! :lol::o BFF's dh was out of commision for 3 days--he was with her, not with me ;)

nikki-uk Enthusiast
WAAHHHHTTTTTT, NOOOOOOOO. Absolutely adorable, yes. Funny as hell, yes. Edward, no!!!

Well, ok, maybe not quite Edward......but I still would :ph34r:;)

typo? should say warning gel?

:lol::lol:

Worthy of a *snoooort* methinks!!

jerseyangel Proficient
I thought I would NEVER be the same, was screaming sooooo loud and for all the wrong reasons! :lol::o BFF's dh was out of commision for 3 days--he was with her, not with me ;)

Eek! Warning gel it is then!! :o

elye Community Regular
I thought I would NEVER be the same, was screaming sooooo loud and for all the wrong reasons! :lol::o BFF's dh was out of commision for 3 days--he was with her, not with me

Holy crap . ..... . . . .what's IN this warNing gel? Rocket fuel?? :o

..Wonder if it would be a good gel to put in me hair.....I need something to give it body and volume. Sounds like it may be the ticket.

Although it might blow my head off.... . . .. :unsure: ....

:lol:

..Wonder if it would be a good gel to put in me hair.....I need something to give it body and volume. Sounds like it may be the ticket.

Although it might blow my head off.... . . .. :unsure: ....

:lol:

Me thinks you'll be OK, twas the friction that started the fire <_<:lol:

ranger Enthusiast
Nothing frightful about fried dough in the shape of a beaver tail! Unless it's not gluten-free..........oh I want one. My mouth just got wet :lol: :lol:

Chaz and Milly? :lol: Sounds like me 80 year old aunt and uncle.

Why doesn't George do anything for me? Never has....I can appreciate him aesthetically but nope, not dreamy. He's aging quite elegantly though.

I much prefer rougher men like Anthony Kiedis (RHCP), Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) and Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam) and.........Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall

BradPitt8.webp

Everyone in that movie is beautiful. Julia Ormond is breathtaking! Ethereal.

Ok- must come clean. My name means "girl from the beaver meadow" in Olde English. Thus the nickname Beaverly :ph34r: :ph34r:

Howd you get a pic of my DH? :o

ranger Enthusiast

hi, fellow psillies! I have momentary, temporary use of a computer. Sounds like yer all havin fun. gettin drunk, and eatin beaver! Shame on you! Since I left sillyville< I have become a modle sitizen. I am beneath reproach, almost becoming God-like. And it's boring!

Am goin back to my evil ways.

After Dh got laid off and my puter crashed, I fell and sprained my neck. Painful, but OK now. Bad things come in 3"s so I guess I got nottin but good from now on.

New song, "I Did it my Way", by Joseph Mengela. Oh, that's bad!

"Everybody ready for Thanksgiving? My dinners are cooked and in the freezer (got to drag them at noon to MIL and at 5:00 to daughters).

So nice seeing all you again. Gotta give the computer back.

Slutzen Ivonob%$@# :rolleyes:

It's a celiac holiday!

jerseyangel Proficient

Hey--Mrs. Slovinska!! Good to see ya!!!!! :D Sorry bout yer back, though :( But yer right--things will start lookin up from this point. The 3's and all ;)

I have to do my Thanksgiving dinner pretty soon too. Dragging mine all the way to Joisey :lol: We'll be arriving the night before, so I'm just bringing it frozen. Don't want to spend the first evening in nearly 8 months wif me boys cooking! :D Can't belive it's been that long :(:)

Sills--guess what I just did? I roasted almonds!! :P These wee buggers smell incredible and are positively addicting. Hee! I didn't know they continued to roast for a while on the sheet pan--they're still crackling a little as they're cooling.

I woulda preferred to try Soozle's cake <droolphace>, but ya know..... :rolleyes: I gotta phit into me dress fer said holiday (wif leggings underneath instead of tights B) (dress is knee length--no butt or surrounding area showing whatsoever ;) )

I woulda preferred to try Soozle's cake <droolphace>, but ya know..... :rolleyes: I gotta phit into me dress fer said holiday (wif leggings underneath instead of tights B) (dress is knee length--no butt or surrounding area showing whatsoever ;) )

If your dress is knee length, and you aren't wearing tights because you don't want to show your arse, just how low does your arse hang :huh::lol:

Unless you're doing some ma-jah table dancing, you should go with tights to show off yer legs!! ;)

jerseyangel Proficient
If your dress is knee length, and you aren't wearing tights because you don't want to show your arse, just how low does your arse hang :huh::lol:

Unless you're doing some ma-jah table dancing, you should go with tights to show off yer legs!! ;)

:lol: I could go either way, but I'm thinkin the leggings are cuter wif the dress and me phlats. Also a wee bit more casual.

Low hangin arse :lol:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Low hangin arse :lol:

Don't mock the afflicted!! ;)

Go Pads in yer outfit!!....I'm quite thankful for the resurrection of leggings 'cos it means I can wear all those cute 'mini' dresses but cover me legz (hafta.....phat gnees :rolleyes: )

When is it thankzgiving??

SLEAZIN!!...ouch on the neck AND being in the abyss too?!?! :o .....t'is b@#$%$#%!!!!!

WIH???...high winds have just obliterated me greenhouse :angry: .....t'is plastic with a cover.....took off like Dorothy's house in Kansas :lol:

Loads of plants ruined and pots smashed <_<

BAH!!!

WIH???...high winds have just obliterated me greenhouse :angry: .....t'is plastic with a cover.....took off like Dorothy's house in Kansas :lol:

BAH!!!

Nik-

I'm soooo sorry, that totally sucks the big one!!

jerseyangel Proficient

BAH!!!

Oh no, Nik :( Sounds like a real mess. Phirst yer blister and now this :angry:

Thanksgiving this year is November 26th. :)

jerseyangel Proficient

I just remembered it's Phriday the 13th today :o

Archived