This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Our twisted humor would be more appreciated on Hollywood Squares....the Brady Bunch would not care for our gutter minds....Little Cindy would be covering her ears and her Kitty Carryall's (can't spell the name sorry) doll's ears :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green12 Enthusiast
who wants a discount at my inherited store?

I don't even know what Wegman's is :blink:

TriticusToxicum Explorer
I'll take Richard, centre square, for the block...

Question:

You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What

position are you in?

TriticusToxicum Explorer
I kinda like the idea of Hollywood Squares, there's fun questions and answers invovled, and PRIZES....we got nothing from the Brady Bunch, only morals to the story and bad fashion, and words like "groovy".

Marsha, Marsha, MARSHA!

it's a grocery store.

Darn210 Enthusiast

But if we are Hollywood Squares, we won't be able to do any song and dance numbers like

Gotta Go . . .Something suddenly came up.

Green12 Enthusiast
But if we are Hollywood Squares, we won't be able to do any song and dance numbers like

Oh, so true...

You make a very convincing case.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Darn210 Enthusiast

Emily, Open Original Shared Link is for the next time you have to go looking for Susie's mojo in your husband's hockey bag.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

MORNING LOONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure can . . . tell her to keep it elevated, use a little ice to keep the swelling down and try to stay off of it for a couple of days.

:lol: we discussed it but she's just not so disciplined wtih these things.

BTW she is limping BADLY today!!! And you know what - it really scares my old girl (*snigger*) I shouldn't be laughing but - she runs away w/ tail betwixt legs....:lol::huh: She has become rather odd and eccentric in her old age....

Good morning, and TERRIFIC news! Susie, I found your mojo! Amazing...out of the corner of my eye, I thought I detected a small movement from my husband's hockey bag this morning. Now, Susie, you will now know how much I care about you, as nothing but this would have made me even OPEN the zipper a tiny way...you simply do not go NEAR, let alone open, a man's hockey bag (substitute football, basketball, for those non-Canadians). It was a nightmare I may someday be able to speak about, but for now I can say your mojo is here, alive and safe. Needs heavy decontamination and may have to pass some government enviornmental safety checks before I ship it off to you. Hang in there...it's coming!

EMILY! You found it??? well that's just fantastic news! Send mojo toute suite - - so sad I won't have it for the weekend though........ :P

..but notice how Richard doesn't actually ever put up a pic of himself in his avatar

I know.....very elusive and mysterious, like the yeti. RICHARD - we need to SEE you!

ginger beard. :lol: Patti - yes, definitely teh laser :lol:

Oh Richard.....isn't that the plummer from Desperate Housewives in the center square? excellent.....

(and THANK YOU for my new avatar, will post it in minutes)

Stop the presses, we have a model down, a MODEL is DOWN!!!!! National headlines read, and news outlets across the country report, that a model bit the dust on the runway yesterday at Fashion Week.

Shall we start a collection?

:unsure:

Um...does this mean she died, or just fell......:huh:

Green12 Enthusiast

She FELL on the catwalk, it's amazing that it made national news.

So sorry about your girl's injury :(

Green12 Enthusiast

Green12 Enthusiast

Green12 Enthusiast

OMG!

Did I execute the never done before triple post :o

TriticusToxicum Explorer
I know.....very elusive and mysterious, like the yeti. RICHARD - we need to SEE you!

Oh Richard.....isn't that the plummer from Desperate Housewives in the center square? excellent.....

Oh to see the forest for the trees...sometimes the answer is right in front of your face...

TriticusToxicum Explorer
OMG!

10's all around (except for the surly Russian judge)

nikki-uk Enthusiast
OMG!

Congratulations!!!!!....it ain't easy.....only the most skilled can

Hmmm, the triple post....is that like a 'hat trick' in football??

TriticusToxicum Explorer

Hmmm, the triple post....is that like a 'hat trick' in football??

I'm sure you meant to say SOCCER :P

DingoGirl Enthusiast
OMG!

TRIFECTA!! (I love to say that word)

Oh to see the forest for the trees...sometimes the answer is right in front of your face...

:o OMG - Richard - - he IS the plummer from Desperate Housewives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a sneaking suspicion all along.........boy they give you a lot of time in your trailer, don't they......or do you just take your laptop on set??

Can you set me up w/ that new dentist on teh show - he is HOT!!!!

tom Contributor

Gah! You easterners! I show up @9am and there are FOUR new pages already!!

I had a very timely minor freakout last night. :ph34r: HR Pufnstuf was on "My Name is Earl"!!! :lol: (YES! The Real Deal!)

Anyone else watch Earl? :unsure:

And as far as missing mojos, I'm "getting waaaAAAARRRRRRmer" in my own search. But it IS easier w/ a known cause.

All the fumes from the cleaning crews' cleansers etc obscured mine for a day & a half.

And before that, the damn perfuming at the bank.

And before THAT, the #!$%^&* battery acid fumes.

Feeling ~75% now, so at least things are funny again - but I think I gotta hit 90%+ before anything like Yeti Confetti poetry uncontrollably spills out.

But, :( , it's about time for a very productive packing day.

Oooh! Oooh! I was playing w/ Yahoo Yellow Pages and found there's a riDICulous 130+ restaurants w/in a 1/2 mile of my new SJ apt!!! Holy &^%$, I wonder how many can do gluten-free, and how many. . .. .or is it can ANY .. ..do my list of ____-free, including yeti-free??

nikki-uk Enthusiast
I'm sure you meant to say SOCCER :P

<_<<_<<_<<_<

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Green12 Enthusiast

I think that is Richard in the center square.....

pssssst! Nikki......(HOCKEY)

10's all around (except for the surly Russian judge)

:lol::lol::lol:

Why thank you <blush>

well the rain cut my outside lunch walk short.

tom Contributor

OMG Richard/Susie!! Par-tay avatar!! :lol:

:lol: Beer hat is a great touch. :lol::lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
TRIFECTA!! (I love to say that word)

Can you set me up w/ that new dentist on teh show - he is HOT!!!!

:lol::lol:

Nathan Fillion, he's dreamy :wub:

Susie your avatar kills me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love the additional props, I'm drinking through a straw :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
who wants a discount at my inherited store?

Me me me! :D

I kinda like the idea of Hollywood Squares, there's fun questions and answers invovled, and PRIZES....we got nothing from the Brady Bunch, only morals to the story and bad fashion, and words like "groovy".

I'm with Julie on this...

Just the coolest grocery store and a haven for Celiacs. :)

You most certainly did :P

Good gravy :blink: I go and do some essential things and come back to two and a half pages of lighthearted lunacy! :o

Archived