#30766 DingoGirl

DingoGirl

my babies ♥

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,645 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

annnnnnnd part deux

Oh Sills. I am just not feeling one bit silly today. :( pretty grief-stricken, actually. I need me some silly.

And later, a bit of wine, er sumphin. Or, should I go get some hard booze? Jagermeister? Scotch? Brandy? Yukon Jack? what? (where is PTAUM to answer this query? and Poeter??? he's been awfully quiet) Because this is actually a SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

My family totally SUCKS. :( Because they just don't give a crap. And there are about......three of us who do..............we are lonely. :huh: But my wonderful cousin in Minnesota got what she wanted - a family who cared for and valued her, when she married her husband. Good, wonderful, big clan of peeps from Wisconsin who dearly love her, as she deserves to be loved and cherished for what she is, and they pay attention to her.

crap, I'm going to cry now...... :huh:

I think I should move to Minnesota. Don't even think I'm kidding.......once my mom goes, that's where I"m going. Good Lord.........what will I do about the snaugh????????????

okay so anywho - back to silly - I'm waxing way too pserious.

The Ripper is joining a new baseball league today, so he has his evaluation in our nearby sports dome this aft. This is a bigger league, comprising a larger chunk of the city than the last community group. He is very excited, for one reason only:

He gets a complete uniform. Pants an' everything.

And.....he must wear a jock.

Jack's jock!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

JUDITH!!!!!!!!! Praying you're resisting, girl. stay strong!!!!!!!!!! How is it going? my gawd, if I had to sand and paint an entire deck, I think I'd smoke crack, too :blink:

Gotta get dinner ON (gluten-free sausage and mash ) and then settle down for MORE 'Britain's got talent' ......(I'll keep me eye out for Sooze )

Yes - you can see I reversed the fairly advanced state of Dandelion Head I was in, and have dyed and coiffed me hair. :lol:

Nik's out reversing the Seasonal Affect!!!!!!!!!! yay :)

but Jools is snaugh-ed in????? Oh, Jules, so nice to have you poop in, sweetie.

I'm in a beastly mood, so I've taken the only sensible approach and bought myself some new lipstick.

Trying it out now. I think I may have actually chosen a good color (for once).

WHAT COLOUR??????????? WHERE????? :lol: love this!

Jess - yer mum looks so spry! and she looks SKINNY and in SHAPE!!!!!!!!!! beastly for her to be in that cast........

Dear gawd, no need to keep our eyes out here...... .SHE IS EVERYWHERE. . ...every time I turn on the TV or computer, there is Sooooozle Boyle.. ...... . .15 million hits a day, the BGT youtube site!
Sooooozle, you've taken the world by storm!!

This is why we haven't heard from Soooozle on here in a day.........non-stop bookings on the Today Show, BBC News, Entertainment Tonight. . . . ...

Yes, I've been quite bizzy!! everyone loves me now :lol:

I never go shopping with other people (except my sister) but how fun would it be if we could all go shopping and then out to lunch at one of Nicola's country pubs! We could buy comfy but sassy clothes, pretty, sparkly makeup that makes our skin glow and our eyelashes long and lush. We could get lovelies for our home like smelly candles and poofy couch pillows, flowers that will magically plant themselves and bloom.

Then we could have a yummy lunch at Nikker's country pub in front of a roaring fire followed by CHOCOLATE and wine and absinthe and margaritas. Then napping in big poofy beds with down comforters- Heck, let's make a weekend of it! SLEEPOVER! PILLOW FIGHTS!!!!!!!

Wow..where did that all come from? Regardless, let's DO IT!!!!!!!!

:) :( *wistful sigh* This is just PERRRRRRFECT, Bevel..........I, as Soozle Boyle, must win our millions and make this happen............

YES!!!

With Susie's winnings!!

exactly

I told him this was probably a portent to "get our ducks in a row", but he says it's probably more a sign that the "cheese has fallen off me quwackers".
My Animal Speak book says this:
"The mallard...can be very amiable and display a wide variety of emotions.
It may reflect a need to to find comfort...with those of like mind and spirit."
Ooooh, good stuff, huh?

this all sounded so good until I read Em's post about those wicked Man Mallards :lol:

Mimms!!!!!! Just LOVED yer historical post!!!! I have no idea about anything about dey-troit - must read all of that!!!!!!! fascinating!

well peeps - - gotta go to the hardware store.........then walk the Weezel......then work on more heinous chores..........and stupid stuff..................and, try and revive my sad spirit

:blink:

BRING THE SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUSIE

Diagnosed January 2006

"I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells." ~Dr. Seuss

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#30767 elye

elye

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

UNBELIEVABLE THINGS

that have been going on in the family back there (my other cousin, her brother) :o
Sad, scandalous, crazy, criminal, unconscionable, and devastating.........

WHOT?? Sooooozle....TELL US!!!!!!
Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973
diagnosed celiac winter 2005
diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! Posted Image

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.
--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

#30768 DingoGirl

DingoGirl

my babies ♥

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,645 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:46 PM

WHOT?? Sooooozle....TELL US!!!!!!

I will tell you all........I will. At a later time. :P (so sorry)
SUSIE

Diagnosed January 2006

#30769 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:58 PM

I will tell you all........I will. At a later time. :P (so sorry)

:angry: She's a talk-tease.
"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"
- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

#30770 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:25 PM

Jess!! Yer mum!! :D

Yes, young and spry indeed--even in the lil' pic, I see the resemblence. That's some big ole' cast on her, though :unsure:

Anywho, glad she's home and on the mend ;)

Ok sillies--it stopped raining!!! :lol: Thought fer a minute there we were gonna have to build a boat :o

Cooking dinner....be back B)
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#30771 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:57 PM

And later, a bit of wine, er sumphin. Or, should I go get some hard booze? Jagermeister? Scotch? Brandy? Yukon Jack? what? (where is PTAUM to answer this query? and Poeter??? he's been awfully quiet) Because this is actually a SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yep, I've been kinda quiet. Cabernet Sauvignon is a good choice. In the alternative:

Combine eight parts gin with one part dry vermouth in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with olives. Cheers! :)

Minnesota? Yeah, serious winters there. My mother is from Minnesota.

Judy, it will be nineteen years for me next week. You can do it!
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#30772 mimommy

mimommy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:21 PM

Heck, let's make a weekend of it! SLEEPOVER!

I know you all know one another much better than you know me, but I have wanted to mention that my husband is a moderator on the Blue Gorrillas website and every year they have a reunion. It's a lot of fun. Not every one goes every year, but we webcam it for those who can't make it. The guys have a stuffed blue gorilla that they send to each other. His journeys are photographed and posted and he travels with a suitcase filled with mementos, a scrapbook, and a journal--it is very funny to see some of the places he has been and with whom.
So, I just wanted to say that it would be GREAT FUN to see you crazy kooks in person!! And maybe send a silly little yak on a trip around the world, too.

Male ducks are hateful, violent, even brutal. Many females are killed by their mates. The male rapes females regularly, and often kills chicks - - baby ducks must be constantly protected from them".

Ummm...YIKES! :( Holy crappers, masochistic mallards? I truly had no idea, although I have been a little less than thrilled with this mommies bad choice of living arrangements--I mean c'mon, my 80 lb. Golden is staring out the picture window slightly to the right of where she is nesting. Not too smart, this duckie. But then again, either is my beloved Max. I had mentioned to my overly excited and overtly optimistic hubby that perhaps they might get mean when we try to leave the house, but he was busy planning how to build a little wading pool. (He really was, but has since realized the foolishness of messing with Ma Nature.)
The whole thing is off kilter--I'm not sure why she chose such a loud, active, waterless environment.
The wildlife around here is starting to fight back, I think. Deer have taken over populated neihborhoods, coyotes are roaming the streets and yards of the next county over--haven't seen them there in a decade or two.
Gives Mimms the creeps. But, alas, Mrs. Mallard is oh so cute, so I'll leave her be.

had a one-hour conversation with my Minnesotan (favorite) cousin, found out some
UNBELIEVABLE THINGS
that have been going on in the family back there (my other cousin, her brother) :o
Sad, scandalous, crazy, criminal, unconscionable, and devastating.........
it actually may become public knowledge at some point, at which time I will fill you all in.

And to you, Susan/Dingo Babe,
I am truly sorry to hear that you are sad, angry, and in any way troubled. You, who bring such JOY to others, do not deserve to be anything but brilliantly happy, always.
This may surprise you, but I knew something was not right--sensed it. That's because I really like you, and appreciate knowing you, and now that you've become a part of my life I (and I'm sure I speak for all of us) find your unhappiness distressing.
I think that the life goes where the heart dictates, and that if you are meant to go to Minnesota, you shall. Or not. And try to remember that our families are not always a direct reflection of our own ability to soar and find happiness--if that were the case I'd be freakin MISERABLE right now :)
The truth is, it seems to me, that we are who we choose to be, not who our families, spouses, children, and friends tell us we are or want us to be. And you my friend, are pretty f--in cool.
Do be happy, and know that you are terribly important to SO MANY. <<Hugs>> from afar.

Jess, your mom looks like she's adjusted somewhat--and she is quite cheeky, with that sassy smirk on her face "Oh, why must I suffer fools?" "Shush, mom, and smile for the camera, will ya? I'm going to show this to all my friends online." :D She looks like she is a great gal to play cards with--she'd probly kick my hiney at rummy. You're a good daughter, I know you take good care of her :)

And Judy, how the heck is it going? I am afraid I cannot offer counsel or encouragement, as I am still a 3/4 pack a day smoker meself. However, I admire your courage and chutzpah. Every moment it is a choice, and you are stronger than the cigs. Good for you!!

#30773 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:30 PM

I am truly sorry to hear that you are sad, angry, and in any way troubled. You, who bring such JOY to others, do not deserve to be anything but brilliantly happy, always.
This may surprise you, but I knew something was not right--sensed it. That's because I really like you, and appreciate knowing you, and now that you've become a part of my life I (and I'm sure I speak for all of us) find your unhappiness distressing.
I think that the life goes where the heart dictates, and that if you are meant to go to Minnesota, you shall. Or not. And try to remember that our families are not always a direct reflection of our own ability to soar and find happiness--if that were the case I'd be freakin MISERABLE right now :)
The truth is, it seems to me, that we are who we choose to be, not who our families, spouses, children, and friends tell us we are or want us to be. And you my friend, are pretty f--in cool.
Do be happy, and know that you are terribly important to SO MANY. <<Hugs>> from afar.

What she said :)

I am once again making too much food (when is that flood gonna hit?).
Making chili with ground turkey, except that while I was at the store I doscovered a package of bacon on sale, so that's goin in too....althpugh I'm not sure how much will be left by the time the turkey's ready to go in the pot.

I've aso; discovered that bacon goes quite well with scothc :ph34r:
- James Watson

- Ashleigh Brilliant

#30774 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:31 PM

as I am still a 3/4 pack a day smoker meself.

almost forgot

PUT THOSE THINGS DOWN!!!! WE EXPECT YOU AT THE RENUNIONS FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
- James Watson

- Ashleigh Brilliant

#30775 Darn210

Darn210

Cookies!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:37 PM

Making chili with ground turkey, except that while I was at the store I doscovered a package of bacon on sale, so that's goin in too....
althpugh I'm not sure how much will be left by the time the turkey's ready to go in the pot.

I've aso; discovered that bacon goes quite well with scothc :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: Yep, Jess has been drinking!!! . . .

and I swear, I didn't edit anything :ph34r: :lol:
Janet

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

Posted Image

#30776 flourgirl

flourgirl

Peaches

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:40 PM

I must share the news, friends. We're expecting...ducks!! This crazy momma mallard has planted four little greyish/green eggs in me rhododendrun :huh:
This is quite wackl--we live in a hugely populated subdivision whose only source of water is the errant swimming pool (which haven't been open since last Labor Day.)
The poor little dear.
Mu hubby is tres excited--I think he's more excited about the impending duckies then he was when I was preggers with me daughter :lol:
I told him this was probably a portent to "get our ducks in a row", but he says it's probably more a sign that the "cheese has fallen off me quwackers".
My Animal Speak book says this:
"The mallard...can be very amiable and display a wide variety of emotions.
It may reflect a need to to find comfort...with those of like mind and spirit."
Ooooh, good stuff, huh?

Mimm-e-o! You must rush to the store and buy a little kiddie-pool for the duckies!!! Those babies are going to need to learn to swim :lol: :lol:
GOD IS GREAT, GOD IS GOOD, THANK YOU FOR OUR GLUTEN-FREE FOOD!

MUSIC IS THE BREATH OF LIFE
Theresa

#30777 DingoGirl

DingoGirl

my babies ♥

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,645 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:42 PM

She's a talk-tease.

:lol: I yam. Probably will not reveal all on this phorum. Just titillating bits and pieces.

Yep, I've been kinda quiet. Cabernet Sauvignon is a good choice. In the alternative:

Combine eight parts gin with one part dry vermouth in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with olives. Cheers! :)

Minnesota? Yeah, serious winters there. My mother is from Minnesota.

Judy, it will be nineteen years for me next week. You can do it!

Peter! that martini of your'n is just too..........serious for me. :wacko: I need sumphin more........phruity? phrivolous? umm.............SWEETER????????? maybe with an umbrella or something in a brown paper bag? :lol:

I know you all know one another much better than you know me, but I have wanted to mention that my husband is a moderator on the Blue Gorrillas website and every year they have a reunion. It's a lot of fun. Not every one goes every year, but we webcam it for those who can't make it. The guys have a stuffed blue gorilla that they send to each other. His journeys are photographed and posted and he travels with a suitcase filled with mementos, a scrapbook, and a journal--it is very funny to see some of the places he has been and with whom.
So, I just wanted to say that it would be GREAT FUN to see you crazy kooks in person!! And maybe send a silly little yak on a trip around the world, too.

Umm...............Mimms, WHAT is this Blue Gorilla thingy of which you speak???????? How did it start? Is that gorilla like that traveling gnome that was kidnapped from Pacific Grove, CA?

I am simply OUT OF MY MINNNNNNNNDD for yer hubby's group and concept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SILLS - do we need to get an yeti and start sending it around? :rolleyes:

must ponder this.......MUST have more info!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimms :( :) this actually made me cry.

I still struggle with the dark side, as all the Sills know. But it's not like before - I was pretty massively bipolar before dx, over three years ago. I gained the benefit of a quiet brain for the first time in my entire life, with the removal of the evil grain. :) But........sometimes I fall over into the abyss, still. Sometimes I get too hyper. Sometimes too sad. I'm an old lady now, who...............well............

as my theme song states.........

"I dreamed a dream in time gone byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........."

:lol:

BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to smoke a clove
. :ph34r: Yes, I"m a smoker also......clove cigarettes. Used to be a pack a year? or so? tucked away in my freezer and pulled out for the full moon. I am up to at least a pack a month now. Scares me to death. :huh:

I have tried all my 21 perfume samples, in a matter of three days. :wacko: read all the notes, made my own.......and for what? some of the world's most phamous boutique fragrances, and nearly all..........stinketh. But it's not their fault, I have strange body chemistry.

:lol: :lol:
SUSIE

Diagnosed January 2006

#30778 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:46 PM

I have tried all my 21 perfume samples, in a matter of three days. :wacko: read all the notes, made my own.......and for what? some of the world's most phamous boutique fragrances, and nearly all..........stinketh. But it's not their fault, I have strange body chemistry.

:lol: :lol:

I certainly hope you did not just accept your owm opinion on this but walked uoa and down the street asking strange men to snifgf you and tel you what they think.
- James Watson

- Ashleigh Brilliant

#30779 DingoGirl

DingoGirl

my babies ♥

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,645 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:47 PM

I am once again making too much food (when is that flood gonna hit?).
Making chili with ground turkey, except that while I was at the store I doscovered a package of bacon on sale, so that's goin in too....althpugh I'm not sure how much will be left by the time the turkey's ready to go in the pot.

I've aso; discovered that bacon goes quite well with scothc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG

Geoss - what kind of Scotch?

*snort*

almost forgot

PUT THOSE THINGS DOWN!!!! WE EXPECT YOU AT THE RENUNIONS FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!!!

she is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harrumph :angry:

:ph34r:

Yep, Jess has been drinking!!! . . .

and I swear, I didn't edit anything

*snigger* 'tis quite phunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no, for once you did not!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimm-e-o! You must rush to the store and buy a little kiddie-pool for the duckies!!! Those babies are going to need to learn to swim

I KNOW! how WILL they learn to swim????? the wee babes need some water......and a coyote-proof kiddie pool!!!!!!!!!! Listen to Ranger Treesah Ted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going to go watch an overly-serious movie now.......always makes me feel better about my paltry little life.........

:blink:

keep uppin' the wackl, Sills B)

I just love you all :wub:

<love surge, did you feel it?> :lol:
SUSIE

Diagnosed January 2006

#30780 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:47 PM

I certainly hope you did not just accept your owm opinion on this but walked uoa and down the street asking strange men to snifgf you and tel you what they think.

Jess is so cute when she's had a snootphul :lol:
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: