51026 replies to this topic

#39496 JenAnderson

JenAnderson

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:43 PM

Thanks for the tips ya'll! I hope it works.

My son would freak at the opportunity to go to Legoland. If we can ever make it out to California, I have to take him!
Jennifer Anderson

Celiac Disease-since 2003
Asperger's Disorder/OCD
Daughter-11- Asperger's Disorder
Son-7-Celiac Disease
Husband-Normal
Now allergic to eggs, dairy, peanuts, corn, rice, tomatoes, potatoes, and soy (11/2009)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#39497 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:38 PM

Thanks for the tips ya'll! I hope it works.

My son would freak at the opportunity to go to Legoland. If we can ever make it out to California, I have to take him!

Hey, Psills! posting from our hotel room in Oakville, Ontario. Um........actually nothing phunny nor psilly to report....Carry on!

they are calling for psnaough here........

Get me outta heeeeeeeere!
Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973
diagnosed celiac winter 2005
diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! Posted Image

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.
--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

#39498 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,310 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:49 PM

Hey, Psills! posting from our hotel room in Oakville, Ontario. Um........actually nothing phunny nor psilly to report....Carry on!

they are calling for psnaough here........

Get me outta heeeeeeeere!

Can you see Peter Or his store from there?

Psnaough in May is very seldom phunny.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#39499 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:23 PM

Can you see Peter Or his store from there?

She would have to have really good eyes. It is about 25 miles to Oakville as the crow flies, more like 30 if you drive.
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#39500 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,310 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

She would have to have really good eyes. It is about 25 miles to Oakville as the crow flies, more like 30 if you drive.

Very close then. Kansas is a bit farther. Lol

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#39501 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:48 AM

Happy Mothers Day to all youse sillie moms :D
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#39502 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:55 AM

Happy Mothers Day to all youse sillie moms :D

Everyone must be off doing fun Mother's Day stuff!
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

#39503 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,310 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:43 AM

Happy Mother"s Day, psillie moms! Not much planned here which can be a good thing.

santa-dance.gif

#39504 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:39 AM

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY, PSILLY MOMS!

:lol:

Emily

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

#39505 flourgirl

flourgirl

Peaches

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:49 AM

Hi everybody!!! It feels like forever since I've visited here. Or maybe I just dreamed you all when I had need of you the most. Dunno. Not a lot of silly in me these days...so far proving to be a really nasty year. Seems I've fallen into this truly unpsilly place and I can't get up. I've lost patience with everything (as I like to say....my camel is sipping on it's last straw), and am not liking myself very much these days. I know it'll pass, that I'll stop this pity party and being a blatbaby one of these days, soon. Sorry to be such a wet blanket here.
I'm hoping that you are all well and doing jest fine. I think I'll browse a bit through the psilliness here. Maybe I'll find mine wandering amongst yours.
GOD IS GREAT, GOD IS GOOD, THANK YOU FOR OUR GLUTEN-FREE FOOD!

MUSIC IS THE BREATH OF LIFE
Theresa

#39506 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:00 AM

Hi T :D Nice to see you here--I was just popping on to see what's new. I know it's been such a difficult year for you and it's good to recognize that--and that's not a pity party ;)

Seems kinda quiet as of late, though.... :unsure:
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#39507 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:00 AM

Hi, Theresa! Welcome back!
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#39508 flourgirl

flourgirl

Peaches

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:15 AM

Hi, Theresa! Welcome back!

Thsnks for the welcomes! the Psillies always made me feel at home and welcome here.....as long as I didn't put my feet up on the table! Plan to make a concerted effort to pop in more often...I really miss all of you! 'Till later....
GOD IS GREAT, GOD IS GOOD, THANK YOU FOR OUR GLUTEN-FREE FOOD!

MUSIC IS THE BREATH OF LIFE
Theresa

#39509 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:54 AM

Hi, Tah-reeeesuh! :wub: So great to hear from you.

You know, I think you and I need to meet over a couple of bottles of chablis.. . .. .......we'd cry and cry together over our respective crappy fiscal years, and then, being true Psillies Exraordinaire, we would larf and larf.. . . . .. ... ^_^ :)
Emily

#39510 celiac-mommy

celiac-mommy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:55 AM

Did anyone watch SNL on Saturday?? Betty White is frickin awesome!!!!

"A yeasty muffin can just ruin your whole day!" :huh: :lol: :lol:

Miss T, You must hang out here, you must phind yer psillie here and vent yer downs here. Tis helps me soooo much!! Actually, I'm not sure why I'm paying for therapy.... ;)

Em, I am off work this Wed and Thurs and it's supposed to be 75 here, can you phly out and hang out at the beach wif me?? ;)

Hope all of ya's had a great mutha's day!!! We had a really good day. Were planning on going on a hike, but couldn't ever find the turn-off, so we ended up at this lake that's 30 min from our house that I'd never heard of. It was amazing!! Great park, Great swimming area, Great weather, Great family! I just layed out on the beach for a few hours and relaxed!!! Annnnnnnd, I got a Cricut Cake decorator machine, which I'm soooooo excited to try out! My fav's though, were an incredibly beautiful tissue paper cherry blossom tree and homemade stationary--I'm a bit of a stationary whore :P -So I will have to use this very thoughtfully, maybe special letters to the kids from special times in their lives :wub:

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: