#40096 elye

elye

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:12 PM

I just plussed myself into excellence. :ph34r: :ph34r:

In all seriousness, what exactly is the plus button there for? Do we hit it when it is at the bottom of an excellent post? Life-altering, sage advice? Uplifting, poignant musings? Gads, no wonder I've been at zero forever. . . . ..... :rolleyes: :lol:

I believe that the PLUS button should automatically activate when the word "penis" is typed.

Watch the scores ratchet up 'round here!!
Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973
diagnosed celiac winter 2005
diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! Posted Image

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.
--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#40097 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

In all seriousness, what exactly is the plus button there for?

Dunno--one of the great mysteries of the board. I would think it's a way of grading posts, so to speak.

I never paid much attention to it until we started talking about it.
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#40098 celiac-mommy

celiac-mommy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:34 PM

I missed a lot today! I know a guy who's penis was getting really irritated, then swollen, inflammed and extremely painful and they couldn't figure out why. When he finally went to the dr they found a long piece of his wife's hair that had gotten wrapped around the shaft. It was almost impossible to see!!

Dh has a client who almost died last year while having sex. Got a little too rough-one slip and he broke his penis. When this happens, that massively engorged blood vessel pops sending blood flying ALL over the room. Most men don't survive this. Thank god his girlfriend was quick to call 911.....

I knew my bff would have a great story to rival mine since she's an ER charge nurse and sure enough, they had a guy recently with a vibrator stuck up there-TURNED ON! Of course everyone had to come in and listen to his heart, cuz you could hear it with the stethascope! He ended up going to surgery because everytime she thought she had a hold of it, it kept vibrating his way up the chute!

Btw, that vinegar bottle was about 6"!!!

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

#40099 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,149 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:11 PM

Yum! Glutino lemon wafers! (rapturous sigh).

Back to reality... I have seen some websites where you rate the posts positive or negative. I think this is just one of the features the web designer used on this site to bulk up his bill - along with the status bit. We rarely need to rate anyone negatively on this site. We usually take care of that in it other ways...

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#40100 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:55 PM

Yum! Glutino lemon wafers! (rapturous sigh).

I love those--and the chocolate ones too!
Patti

#40101 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:56 AM

I love those--and the chocolate ones too!

I like the chocolate covered vanilla ones- taste like kitkats!
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

#40102 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:32 AM

Gah..... .. I woke up last night and lay there, suddenly remembering this: Did we ever hear that Lefty made it back home to Jyessss okay?.... . . .. :unsure:.. . ... . .don't remember this . .. ..... . .

OMG, Rah-shyellle. . .. . . .:lol:. . ..penis stories that none can rival. . . .... .. ..Plussed ya big-time on THAT one.... ...
Emily

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

#40103 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,149 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:09 AM

M is off to 10 days of life in a tent (Boy Scout camp). If he could have power for an XBox and a TV to play it on, he would never come back.

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

#40104 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:36 AM

Gah..... .. I woke up last night and lay there, suddenly remembering this: Did we ever hear that Lefty made it back home to Jyessss okay?.... . . .. :unsure:.. . ... . .don't remember this . .. ..... . .

I don't think he came home, Em. At least I didn't see a note from Jess about it :(

I hope I'm wrong...
Patti

#40105 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,149 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:48 AM

Twiddle twiddle.... What can we discuss today? Dog saw M leave & he won't let me out of his sight. Last year, after a few days, he stopped eating. Dog sitting his 2 dog friends and a new puppy so maybe they will come over & cheer him up later.

LTES

#40106 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:33 AM

What's up peeps?? :D
Patti

#40107 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:43 AM

M is off to 10 days of life in a tent (Boy Scout camp). If he could have power for an XBox and a TV to play it on, he would never come back.

Jack is off to scout camp, too! Right after school today, until Sunday night. Two days - - I checked his duffle bag, and he has packed five pairs of underwear :huh:, Six pairs of socks, one T shirt and one pyjama bottom.

Oh, and sunscreen. :lol:
Emily

#40108 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,149 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:48 AM

Jack is off to scout camp, too! Right after school today, until Sunday night. Two days - - I checked his duffle bag, and he has packed five pairs of underwear :huh:, Six pairs of socks, one T shirt and one pyjama bottom.

Wow! M goes for 10 days and he only needs 2 pairs of underwear! :P

LTES

#40109 celiac-mommy

celiac-mommy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:49 AM

Sounds like how my hubby packs..... sans sunscreen, cuz who needs that?! :rolleyes:

I made an orange layer cake yesterday with an orange cream frosting. It tastes like a creamsicle! I had to shave the tops so they were level, so I ate the remnants for dinner last night, Mmmmmmmmm!! ;)

Nuthin too phunny here so far, but the day is still young, I'll letcha know if we get any more weirdos today :D

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

#40110 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:07 AM

Hope The Ripper has a great time :D By the way, Em--I hit the wrong spot and "visited" yer prophile again just now. :lol: I'm not stalkin' ya, I promise :P

Wow! M goes for 10 days and he only needs 2 pairs of underwear! :P

Phlips 'em inside out every other day, does he?? :lol:

I made an orange layer cake yesterday with an orange cream frosting. It tastes like a creamsicle! I had to shave the tops so they were level, so I ate the remnants for dinner last night, Mmmmmmmmm!! ;)

Nuthin too phunny here so far, but the day is still young, I'll letcha know if we get any more weirdos today :D

Yum on the cake--and please keep the hospital stories coming! Better than Grey's Anatomy :D
Patti

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: