#43216 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:14 AM

Yea Loughie!!!! :D

Happy Halloween, me sillies!! : :ph34r: <--not embarassed, just a mask in honoUr of the day ;)

Good costume! I didn't recognize you! ;)

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#43217 elye

elye

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:28 AM

HAPPY ALL HALLOWS' EVE, PSILLIES!

Posted Image
Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973
diagnosed celiac winter 2005
diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! Posted Image

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.
--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

#43218 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:51 AM

HAPPY ALL HALLOWS' EVE, PSILLIES!

Posted Image

Back at you all my dear psillies!!!!!!

You are not going to believe this (or perhaps you are). I was putting the last part of my costume on and slipped off my chair smack onto the side of the face I had hurt. Hubby is going out for crazy glue to fix my glasses (only pair I have that covers the bruise - need a new pair as I had scratched d a god pair when I fell in Point Judith (before I knew about Ataxia) and I don't want to use my good pair because I'll be screwed if I had anything happens to them. So I'll have to get a new pair of backup glasses as soon as I pay off my credit card next month. I use progressive bifocals that also turn into sunglasses and they're VERY expensive. I KNOW I should go to the ER but I don't have a headache and I also don't want to miss the trick or treaters. I promise to go tomorrow!!!! I am just so sick of this and really angry at myself. i guess it's better that it's the same side.I also see an EAP counsellor (they deal with transitions from moving, unemployment, illness, etc) through my husband's company and I get 8 free sessions. My old therapist from home told me to be careful about what I tell her because she works for my husband's company not for me and there is no patient confidentiality until I begin sessions with my new therapist (not EAP) in 6 weeks. Do you know anything about this? I canceled last week's appointment and told her my son gave me a cold. My husband is the sweetest, kindest man and I don't want anything to go into his records.Thanks for all of the support. Right now I'm managing to multitask and put ice on it while I type. Also, the last fall made it hard to read and this one hasn't affected my vision. I think the glasses breaking saved me some trauma.

Loey Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image (mad at myself)

#43219 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:08 AM

Lo, what is the purpose of this counselor? Is it someone to help you write resumes and get a job? When we moved, I had to see one because hub's company would pay 1 months salary if I was actively looking for work. If it's for career counseling but there is no money benefit, you could decline nicely, saying you are going to be a stay home wife for a while.

If this is a psych counselor, they do have to maintAin confidentiality. However, the fact that you are seeing one will be known. Also, anything they have to divulge to get paid.

If you want to message me & give me more specifics, I might be able to help you figure it out. Hub works for large company in human resources and I haven't worked in years, but one of my responsibilities dealt with medical information laws.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#43220 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:48 PM

Gah, Low-eeee.. . ....! What a crappy few days you've had.. . . . ....... :( :angry: Thinkin' about you. . . . . ... . .

Hope this will work for all of youse.. . . ....

http://ak.imgag.com/...125133/graphic1
Emily

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

#43221 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

Gah, Low-eeee.. . ....! What a crappy few days you've had.. . . . ....... :( :angry: Thinkin' about you. . . . . ... . .

Loved the Halloween card!

santa-dance.gif

#43222 celiac-mommy

celiac-mommy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

Your whole evening sounds like a great time. :D :D Glad that broomstick was primed for night of flying. :P

I woke up pheeling like my broomstick gave me some splinters :ph34r: I don't know exactly why and I'm sure that the tequila had nuthing to do with it.... :ph34r:

:huh:

:lol: :lol:

Happy Halloween, me sillies!! : :ph34r: <--not embarassed, just a mask in honoUr of the day ;)

Ummmm, I realize it's 4pm here, but please stop shouting, I didn't get home till 330am and I'm not sure I was completely sober when I woke up :blink: We still have 1 more party to go to in a half hour. I will not be eating or drinking anything other than water! Twas a phabulous night though! :D

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

#43223 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:49 PM

(((((Whispery voice))))): Glad you had a good night, Rah-shyellle!

Wow... . . . . a good friend of DD's is working at getting a portfolio together for applying into visual arts at university. She has been working on facial portraits, and asked Sophie to pose for her.
Well .. . . ......the stills are awesome. When I look at them I do not, for a second, recognise her - - this is the little, mischievious urchin that has toddled through this house, sat on my lap, crawled into bed with me at midnight, a little frightened ball. ........ . .

Do they really have to grow up?. . . . . . . ... . :(.. . . . . . . ..:wub:. . . .

Posted Image
Emily

#43224 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:55 PM

Wow... . . . . a good friend of DD's is working at getting a portfolio together for applying into visual arts at university. She has been working on facial portraits, and asked Sophie to pose for her.

My gawd Em, she is absolutely striking! What a beauty :D
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#43225 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:03 PM

Good costume! I didn't recognize you! ;)

:lol: :lol:

You are not going to believe this (or perhaps you are).

Jeepers Loughie--not again :( You poor thing! I don't have any information about the counselor situation--we've moved many times but I've never heard of this.

Loved it--thanks :P

I woke up pheeling like my broomstick gave me some splinters :ph34r:

<snicker> :P

Ummmm, I realize it's 4pm here, but please stop shouting, I didn't get home till 330am and I'm not sure I was completely sober when I woke up :blink: We still have 1 more party to go to in a half hour. I will not be eating or drinking anything other than water! Twas a phabulous night though! :D

Oops sorry :rolleyes: Glad you had a great time!

Tiptoeing out.....
Patti

#43226 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:09 PM

Well .. . . ......the stills are awesome. When I look at them I do not, for a second, recognise her - - this is the little, mischievious urchin that has toddled through this house, sat on my lap, crawled into bed with me at midnight, a little frightened ball. ........ . .

Do they really have to grow up?. . . . . . . ... . :(.. . . . . . . ..:wub:. . . .

Posted Image

Maybe an arranged marriage between her & Jeff? I'm sure that's how it's done these days?

santa-dance.gif

#43227 nikki-uk

nikki-uk

Out running.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:00 AM

Morning peeps Posted Image

...just a drive by too say

PINCH, PUNCH, PHIRST DAY OF THE MONTH

and no return!!!

Catch up later psills Posted Image
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required - Sir Winston Churchill

Nikki

Son diagnosed with Coeliac Disease Oct 2006 by biopsy (at age 13yrs)

Posted Image

#43228 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:03 AM

Posted Image

She is Gorgeous!!! Still trying to figure out how to upload a pic of my son.

Loey

#43229 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:49 AM

PINCH, PUNCH, PHIRST DAY OF THE MONTH

and no return!!!

Pinch punch everybody!! :D

Eek! November already :o
Patti

#43230 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:55 AM

Pinch punch everybody!! :D

Eek! November already :o

I'm choosing to ignore this! Do not want to get into the Thanksgiving/Xmas mess! Have been liking my peaceful life. :(

santa-dance.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: