This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

tiredofdoctors Enthusiast

Another thing to ponder:

Would a protester outside a psychiatrist's office be considered an antidepressant?????

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CarlaB Enthusiast
Another thing to ponder:

Would a protester outside a psychiatrist's office be considered an antidepressant?????

LOL, but your response on the fibro thread had me laughing more!!! :lol: I couldn't tell you on that thread though ... but you slammed that guy!

mommida Enthusiast
:lol::lol::lol:

Go be a dad. Tell your wife to PM me and I'll tell her how to get the refrigerator she wants. ;)

I thought we weren't supposed to mention the Altoids again!!? :D:D:D:D

L.

CarlaB Enthusiast
I thought we weren't supposed to mention the Altoids again!!? :D:D:D:D

L.

I never said Altoids ... I wasn't talking about Altoids, it was something even better! ;)

mommida Enthusiast

You need to PM me then, sounds like something I've got to know! ;)

L.

jerseyangel Proficient

Uh, yea, me too :unsure::ph34r:

CarlaB Enthusiast

Doesn't anyone else out there like the more traditional way better?????? The trick is, behind every spoiled woman is a satisfied man! ;) I had a friend, and not a real close friend, come to me for marital advice, they were just getting back together after separation and it wasn't going well. She had a whole list of things he wasn't doing ... I just asked her one question, "You have this whole list of things he should be doing to be a good husband and father, he has one thing on his list, are you doing that one thing?" They BOTH seem very happy now.

Patti, was that clear enough ... I remember last time I had to really spell it out for you. :lol::lol::lol:

Richard, maybe you can verify this for us, men will bend over backwards to do the 3000 things on our list if the one thing on theirs is taken care of.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient
Doesn't anyone else out there like the more traditional way better?????? The trick is, behind every spoiled woman is a satisfied man! ;) I had a friend, and not a real close friend, come to me for marital advice, they were just getting back together after separation and it wasn't going well. She had a whole list of things he wasn't doing ... I just asked her one question, "You have this whole list of things he should be doing to be a good husband and father, he has one thing on his list, are you doing that one thing?" They BOTH seem very happy now.

Patti, was that clear enough ... I remember last time I had to really spell it out for you. :lol::lol::lol:

Richard, maybe you can verify this for us, men will bend over backwards to do the 3000 things on our list if the one thing on theirs is taken care of.

Crystal clear :lol:

And I knew THAT--(believe me B) ) I thought maybe you had something else up your sleeve!

And for the record, I agree with you 100%--and I've been married to the same man for 31 years :o I know I don't look old enough, but..... :D

CarlaB Enthusiast
Crystal clear :lol:

And I knew THAT--(believe me B) ) I thought maybe you had something else up your sleeve!

And for the record, I agree with you 100%--and I've been married to the same man for 31 years :o I know I don't look old enough, but..... :D

Wow, they sure allow marriage young in NJ!!! :lol: I'll be married 22 years this December ...

Drama-Queen Rookie

Songs in my head.....

for some odd reason the main song from "Oklahoma" ............"oooooooooooh klahoma when the wind comes sweeping down the plain...." Oh how i hate how annoying that musical is.

also Ok Go's "Get Over It" and "You're So Damn Hot."

and KT Tunstall's "Suddenly I See."

And last but not least....the theme song to CSI: Miami by the Who "Whooooo are you? Who, Who, Who, Who....I really wanna know"

:P

tiredofdoctors Enthusiast
LOL, but your response on the fibro thread had me laughing more!!! :lol: I couldn't tell you on that thread though ... but you slammed that guy!

I couldn't help it. He made me so MAD. I'm usually a pretty happy-go-lucky, live and let live kind of person. He triggered some kind of hostility in me that I don't know what happened. MAN, I was furious. I guess it's the Southern Belle thing . . . . we're sticky sweet, but don't hack us off!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Things to ponder

Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.

If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?

Just think how much deeper the ocean would be if sponges didn't live there.

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?

:lol::lol::lol: excellent.....

Another thing to ponder:

:lol::lol::lol: also excellent.....

Doesn't anyone else out there like the more traditional way better??????

Um, yes (hand raised), I do,

WHERE IS MY HUSBAND????? :(:lol:

(not really looking for him - he'll find me when it's time - but dang, you guys always remind me WHAT I'm missing )

jerseyangel Proficient
I couldn't help it. He made me so MAD. I'm usually a pretty happy-go-lucky, live and let live kind of person. He triggered some kind of hostility in me that I don't know what happened. MAN, I was furious. I guess it's the Southern Belle thing . . . . we're sticky sweet, but don't hack us off!

I know Lynne--he touched a nerve with me, too. I almost never post in anger to anyone, but when he said that food intolerance didn't exist, I saw red! I actually had tears in my eyes by the time I finished posting! :ph34r:

CarlaB Enthusiast

That's what made it so funny! I was chuckling as I read it ... WOW, this guy has really ticked off Lynne!!

TriticusToxicum Explorer

(rummaging through his closet looking for a 10' pole)

Nope not gonna touch that, even if I could find the 10' pole!

Update in the fridge situation. I mentioned that we (Maddy & I) went shopping for fridges, and what we had found, and tried to make my case for the BIG side-by-side. She wasn't having any bit of it. She even suggested we just get (gasp) another one like the one we have :( , because we can't agree on anything else!

Meanwhile Maddy walked up to the old fridge and tries to wrap her arms around it and says "I wan dis un" (I want this one) Our anniversary is coming up 10/10, so maybe we'll go out to dinner and Home Depot/LOWES/Sears and then settle things when we come home. (I can't say who I'm rooting for now that Carla brought this up!).

The gift for the person in your life who has everything:

Open Original Shared Link

jerseyangel Proficient

Funny video!

I was thinking, if that donut at the end was gluten-free, Carla could have eaten 1/4 of it :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast
(rummaging through his closet looking for a 10' pole)

Nope not gonna touch that, even if I could find the 10' pole!

(I can't say who I'm rooting for now Carla brought this up!).

Looks like you touched it ... we got our answer. ;) Men are so easy to manipulate! :lol::lol: Just let her get the refrigerator she wants .... she may change her mind at the store like Patti did. But if you're really pushing her now, she won't ever change her mind. Tell her it's more important to you that she like the refrigerator, so just pick out what she wants. Then there's nothing holding her to the one she thinks she wants ... Does this make sense to you? I know it makes sense to the women! :lol:

Funny video!

I was thinking, if that donut at the end was gluten-free, Carla could have eaten 1/4 of it :lol:

LOL, not till Sunday!

jerseyangel Proficient
Looks like you touched it ... we got our answer. ;) Men are so easy to manipulate! :lol::lol: Just let her get the refrigerator she wants .... she may change her mind at the store like Patti did. But if you're really pushing her now, she won't ever change her mind. Tell her it's more important to you that she like the refrigerator, so just pick out what she wants. Then there's nothing holding her to the one she thinks she wants ... Does this make sense to you? I know it makes sense to the women! :lol:

This makes perfect sense to me! ;)

TriticusToxicum Explorer
Funny video!

I think we ought to give something like that a proper name, as in "she really Carla'd that donut...then she put the rest (most of it) in the freezer." :)

"My kids just Carla'd their brussell sprouts" :D

"Honey, what's wrong? You don't like my meat loaf? You hardly Carla'd it!" :lol:

Has anyone seen that episode of "Ed" were his best friend gets him to eat a Lays potato chip, and he's all bent about it because he wanted to be the guy that ate "only one"? I used to love the dares/bets those guys used to make!

Something for those of you that are Carla'ing milk...

Open Original Shared Link

jerseyangel Proficient

:o The guy's arms breaking off--freaky!

"Carla'd it"-- :lol:

VydorScope Proficient
:o The guy's arms breaking off--freaky!

"Carla'd it"-- :lol:

My security settings wont let that page play, and after that comment I guess I am happy :lol::lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
My security settings wont let that page play, and after that comment I guess I am happy :lol::lol:

In a nutshell--kids are eating lunch and don't want to drink their milk. The mom says--it's good for you, it'll make your bones strong--look at Mr. Such and Such next door.

They look out the window, and the guy goes to lift his wheelbarrow (which is filled with dirt) and his arms just break off. He then deadpans--'this can't be good" The kids immediately pick up the glasses of milk and start furiously drinking. :lol:

You had to be there.... :P

VydorScope Proficient
In a nutshell--kids are eating lunch and don't want to drink their milk. The mom says--it's good for you, it'll make your bones strong--look at Mr. Such and Such next door.

They look out the window, and the guy goes to lift his wheelbarrow (which is filled with dirt) and his arms just break off. He then deadpans--'this can't be good" The kids immediately pick up the glasses of milk and start furiously drinking. :lol:

You had to be there.... :P

I saw that when it was on real TV, and Im guessing they got a ton of hate mail over it. :)

TriticusToxicum Explorer

My kids have no problems drinking their milk. Sometimes I think I need to buy a cow!

jerseyangel Proficient
I saw that when it was on real TV, and Im guessing they got a ton of hate mail over it. :)

Probably gave a lot of kids bad dreams! I never saw it before--they must have pulled it fast.

Archived