51026 replies to this topic

#46096 Darn210

Darn210

Cookies!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:41 AM

Yes... well, it does kinda.. okay, so how about this? Any better..? This is my son... Chilli won't stay on my head.

:lol: . . . Smackl loved it . . . :huh: . . . now he may be asking for a chinchilla soon ... :unsure:

Not sure Chili is a proper hat for a royal wedding. :unsure:

I don't see why not . . . as long as he holds out one of his little fingers toes whilst he is sipping his tea.
Janet

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

Posted Image

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#46097 etta694

etta694

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:12 AM

I will get Scott on that training... Chilli has such cute fingers...er..toes. Sorry, I gush over that chinny all the time. He holds his shredded wheat in his fist. :lol: ..
(quote)
. . . Smack l loved it . . . . . . now he may be asking for a chinchilla soon ...
(quote)

He'd love it. Only problem.. he is turning our house into kindling. All the corners of the door frames have holes chewed in them.. :( and I don't mean just a few
did my own quote.. fail!
Anemia and IBS through my life
2005 Joint pain, exhaustion, general feeling of not being well 2006 Beginning of testing for everything but Celiac 2008 Bloating, more muscle stiffness, feeling sicker, more exhausted-testing 'normal' 2010 March insides begin to shut down, cough that won't go away 2010 June Colonoscopy, Endoscopy, biopsy - all show no problems
Self diagnosed gluten intolerant - went gluten free. Within 3 days feeling better.
After 5 days - insides began to move
Now - feel better than I have felt for 15 years (except when I gluten myself.. which I'm good at)

#46098 celiac-mommy

celiac-mommy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:00 PM

Arg! I tried to take a photo of wee Simon wif a little hat and he was NOT having it! I shall try again tonight....

I have a lime green cake to finish tonight. The color is rediculous, but apparently that's what 14 year old girls are into right now. 55 drops of neon green, and 4 drops each blue, green and yellow food coloring to get the buttercream the right color. It's an ice cream cake so it's taking me forever to do bc I can only do bits at a time. It will be outta my house tomorrow!!!

Honey......I'm into my 50's and still got 'em. Just went to the dermatologist the other day and got a prescription. It's awesome! My daughter brought home some samples a couple months ago and I loved it! So I made an appointment with my dermatologist to get my own. I figure...at my age, I deserve clear skin. What took me so long?

What's the name of it?! I can't bend over right now in fear that my chin will blow up! Hurts soooooo bad!!!!

Doesn't help if yer knees ain't together!! :P

LMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

#46099 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:46 PM

The chickens are staring at me through the window.....what do they want??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"
- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

#46100 etta694

etta694

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:01 PM

They are probably trying to make you feed them. Don't make eye contact!!! :blink:
Anemia and IBS through my life
2005 Joint pain, exhaustion, general feeling of not being well 2006 Beginning of testing for everything but Celiac 2008 Bloating, more muscle stiffness, feeling sicker, more exhausted-testing 'normal' 2010 March insides begin to shut down, cough that won't go away 2010 June Colonoscopy, Endoscopy, biopsy - all show no problems
Self diagnosed gluten intolerant - went gluten free. Within 3 days feeling better.
After 5 days - insides began to move
Now - feel better than I have felt for 15 years (except when I gluten myself.. which I'm good at)

#46101 Darn210

Darn210

Cookies!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:12 AM

Maybe they are planning a coop coup?
Janet

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

Posted Image

#46102 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:20 AM

Maybe they are planning a coop coup?

:lol: :lol: Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973
diagnosed celiac winter 2005
diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! Posted Image

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.
--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

#46103 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,312 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:48 AM

Just turned the coffee pot on twice....no coffee came out!

Just realized I put no water in. :huh: I guess I really need that coffee!

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#46104 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:07 AM

I hate it when I put in coffee and water, but forget to put the pot underneath... :blink: <_<
- James Watson

- Ashleigh Brilliant

#46105 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:08 AM

And someone needs to smack me and tell me to get off my butt and go to work. :rolleyes:
- James Watson

- Ashleigh Brilliant

#46106 celiac-mommy

celiac-mommy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:55 AM

Just turned the coffee pot on twice....no coffee came out!

Just realized I put no water in. :huh: I guess I really need that coffee!

I put the water in, the coffee in, the pot under the basket and went to shower. was puzzled why I couldn't smell the delishousness of it when I emerged from the scalding water.... I didn't turn it on :rolleyes:

Rachelle 20dance.gif

-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

#46107 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,312 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:49 AM

I hate it when I put in coffee and water, but forget to put the pot underneath... :blink: <_<

I put the water in, the coffee in, the pot under the basket and went to shower. was puzzled why I couldn't smell the delishousness of it when I emerged from the scalding water.... I didn't turn it on :rolleyes:

Maybe between the 3 of us, we could make a pot of coffee.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#46108 celiac-mommy

celiac-mommy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:25 PM

Maybe between the 3 of us, we could make a pot of coffee.

and I neeeeeeeed a pot of coffee!!

Rachelle 20dance.gif

-gluten-free since 1/06

#46109 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,070 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:41 PM

Coffee is an essential nutrient for humans, unlike gluten which we can happily live without. ;)
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#46110 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:56 AM

Weird Al alert, Etta!

Here's his new excellent parody with Lady Gaga as his target. Apparently she is not amused with this, which has disappointed me.....c'mon, girl, where's yer sense o' HUMOUR??
Cannot wait for the video....apparently it is in the works.. . . . ..

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973
diagnosed celiac winter 2005
diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! Posted Image

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.
--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: