#49591 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,994 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

Last name is Trigili :D

Search by name of author. ;)
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#49592 VydorScope

VydorScope

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

To me too, please.The last two chapters, where you have to tie the whole book together - I can see why you would need a clear head :rolleyes:

Sure!

Especially since this book wraps up a lot of the hanging threads from the first three! :)

Me three please, V :)

Done. :)

- Vincent -

#49593 Darn210

Darn210

Cookies!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

Sure!

Especially since this book wraps up a lot of the hanging threads from the first three! :)

Done. :)

You know, Viktor-Vincent (I'm going with a hyphenated option now), if you should need a little "help", I'm sure we'll all pitch in. We've got reallllly good halucinations imaginations.

Got a yeti in this last book? I don't wanna pull rank or anything, but I am the Queen!! and I really think you should put a yeti in there.
Janet

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

Posted Image

#49594 VydorScope

VydorScope

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

You know, Viktor-Vincent (I'm going with a hyphenated option now), if you should need a little "help", I'm sure we'll all pitch in. We've got reallllly good halucinations imaginations.

Got a yeti in this last book? I don't wanna pull rank or anything, but I am the Queen!! and I really think you should put a yeti in there.

Not in four, I will at some point consider the possibility of thinking about adding it to a future book at some as yet indeterminable date and time. ;)

In a more serious note, the only help I really need now is a couple-few decent pre-readers for book 4. I have a professional editor, but I like to get a few fans to read and comment before release.

- Vincent -

#49595 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,059 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

In a more serious note, the only help I really need now is a couple-few decent pre-readers for book 4. I have a professional editor, but I like to get a few fans to read and comment before release.

Gawd, can you imagine us Psillies on V's test marketing reader team? " Not a single mention of a yeti"......"No reference to protagonist's thumb size".......""Um, do the aliens have anal glands? if not, why not?"... . . ...

:rolleyes:
Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973
diagnosed celiac winter 2005
diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! Posted Image

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.
--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

#49596 mushroom

mushroom

Mushroom

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,448 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

How many pages??? :ph34r:
Neroli

"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." - Albert Einstein

"Life is not weathering the storm; it is learning to dance in the rain"

"Whatever the question, the answer is always chocolate." Nigella Lawson

------------

Caffeine free 1973
Lactose free 1990
(Mis)diagnosed IBS, fibromyalgia '80's and '90's
Diagnosed psoriatic arthritis 2004
Self-diagnosed gluten intolerant, gluten-free Nov. 2007
Soy free March 2008
Nightshade free Feb 2009
Citric acid free June 2009
Potato starch free July 2009
(Totally) corn free Nov. 2009
Legume free March 2010
Now tolerant of lactose

#49597 curlyfries

curlyfries

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

Gawd, can you imagine us Psillies on V's test marketing reader team? " Not a single mention of a yeti"......"No reference to protagonist's thumb size".......""Um, do the aliens have anal glands? if not, why not?"... . . ...

:rolleyes:

.....and don't forget the shwa

.....and in honor of my gun toting, walker-using, escapist FIL.......a kangaroo scrotum

Looks like our Queen may need to bring forth more stories from the Psillyville Chronicles :rolleyes:
~~Lisa~~

"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."--Moliere

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."--Douglas Adams

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!--Amanda

gluten-free since 1/08
Posted Image

#49598 VydorScope

VydorScope

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

Gawd, can you imagine us Psillies on V's test marketing reader team? " Not a single mention of a yeti"......"No reference to protagonist's thumb size".......""Um, do the aliens have anal glands? if not, why not?"... . . ...:rolleyes:

.....and don't forget the shwa.....and in honor of my gun toting, walker-using, escapist FIL.......a kangaroo scrotumLooks like our Queen may need to bring forth more stories from the Psillyville Chronicles :rolleyes:

:blink:
Umm yeah... on second thought..... :lol:

- Vincent -

#49599 VydorScope

VydorScope

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

How many pages??? :ph34r:

Hmm with my current printer:

Volume I - 276 pages
Volume II - 288 pages
Volume III - 332 pages

Volume four has not gone to the printers yet, but should be similar in length to Volume III since their word counts are about the same. Better then 95% of my sales are ebooks these days, so I had to look up the page counts LOL. Printed books are slowly fading away across the board.

- Vincent -

#49600 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,059 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

.....and don't forget the shwa

.....and in honor of my gun toting, walker-using, escapist FIL.......a kangaroo scrotum

Yes, yes....shwas and kangaroo scrotums...... penis slings..... .ballcocks....hmmmm...starting to sound rather Fifty Shades of Grey-ish..... :rolleyes:

Vynceghnt, we have often spoken, through the past few years, about printing off this thread and publishing it in book form, as often it has been much more entertaining and clever than anything, quite possibly, on the New York Times Bestseller List. :lol:

SO THIS COULD BE YOUR BOOK # 5!! It's right here!
Emily

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

#49601 curlyfries

curlyfries

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

....and for those who prefer a good mystery, there's the crutch tip in the ho' tub saga
~~Lisa~~

"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."--Moliere

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."--Douglas Adams

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!--Amanda

gluten-free since 1/08
Posted Image

#49602 elye

elye

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,059 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

YES!

:huh: How in hell did that get in my ho' tub?.......
Emily

#49603 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,994 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

I would have to go digging for it, but there was a picture one day of my balls. :ph34r:
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.

#49604 VydorScope

VydorScope

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

That and CanadianKaren's buckets... yeah... been some umm interesting things in this thread... :huh:

- Vincent -

#49605 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,994 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

I found it. It was more than four years ago.

Well, here is my input for Sunday evening.

Click here to see our gluten-free Yorkshire pudding recipe.

Today got off to a roaring start much earlier than planned when the phone rang about 8:15. Twas ADT, the alarm company, reporting an alarm at the store. Jacquie answers, then confers with me. It is a single-zone event involving the interior motion detector. We pass on the police response, and hustle down there, arriving at 9:00 and finding nothing unusual.

We went in and reset the alarm, then looked at the surveillance video around the time of the alarm. Seems like something startled Caramel (click to see her), and she was running around and jumped upwards and across the field of the motion detector. Sigh. :(

So we lock up and go back home.

It is fairly nice, although quite humid, and we go out and do the grocery shopping early afternoon. Serious rain is on the way, a gift from somebody named Ike. We expect up to two inches overnight, and it has started within the last hour.

Click here to see my balls! :ph34r:

Later we made a batch of gluten-free meat balls, which we freeze and then defrost as needed for such events as spaghetti and meat balls. Mmmm good. See link above for a picture, if you haven't already clicked it. :D

Now, I must go and start on dinner: salad and reheated gluten-free lasagna.

Peter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: