elye

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ALL HAIL, KING PTAOUGHMMNUSSS!

Hiyo Pattiyo, down there all unsquiggly . ...do we still get squigglies?

I've noticed this, sadly.... . .we do not squiggle, ever, anymore. What has become of us? Have we become so jaded, so old and tired at all of this? Is this life not still offering us a multitude of reasons to squiggle??. . . . .Your Majesty, please do something about this.

Thank you, thank you . ..[royal wave]

****** PROCLAMATION ONE ******

The Thread's Oafishel Psilly Horn, From this Page Phorward is . .... . .[oh maaaannnnnn who moved my snare drum? . . .. . ..can't even get a drumroll] . .. this curlicue infinity bugle!
BompBabaDahhhh!!

:lol: :lol: OMG. . . .WHAT A HORN! Now THAT is the most Seussian instrument I've ever seen. .. ..

Belatedly to our fine northern neig....oh screw Diplomacy! Why's it so early up there?!

Good question... . ..I found this interesting -- Canadian Thanksgiving coincides with the U.S. observance of Columbus Day and has done so since the United States implemented the Uniform Monday Holiday Act in 1971 (most countries in the Western Hemisphere fix Columbus Day to October 12). As such, U.S. towns with high amounts of Canadian tourism will often hold their fall festivals over Thanksgiving/Columbus Day weekend in part to draw and accommodate Canadian tourists.

What in hell is the Uniform Holiday Monday Act? :huh: Citizens must wear uniforms on certain Mondays er sumphin'?. . . ... . ..
Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973
diagnosed celiac winter 2005
diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! Posted Image

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.
--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#51017 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,135 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

Happy T-Day Psillies! :)

Loey, enjoy your turkey and family. I sometimes write longer replies in Windows notepad and then paste them into the c.com reply window. Might work for you?

Congrats to Keeng Ptaum, our new monarch with the incredibly curly horn!

Postcard echange
So far Kareng and JeroisyfishAngler r in the for the post card exchange. Going to need at least one more I stink so there ist an even number. I'll post the game plan later for the exchange when i get them for the art website. No need to be super arty on it. Printing a card from the 'puter is just fine. Actually any thing is just fine, to each their own!
Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

#51018 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:30 AM

Sounds good Gee Eff-- I will await further instructions :)

Pataughmn has a curly horn!! Very monarch-y :)
Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#51019 Loey

Loey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

Back at ya', sistah!! :wub:

Thanksgiving was delicious (I didn't have much of an appetite) but the company was the best. My DB & DSIL even brought Annie a present so she wouldn't be left out. Right now everyone's watching a movie and I crapped out. My nose and sinuses suck so I'm going to read Master Vincent's book in bed until I fall asleep. I wish I could stay up tonight because DB & DSIL are leaving early in the AM. The kids are staying until Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. Annie is very comfortable here and cooks her own meals (I keep vegetarian food in the house) and offers to cook for me. OK, fading fast. I just wanted to say that I hope you all had as splendid a Thanksgiving as I did, just wish I could have made it longer.

God Bless dearest psilies.

All my love, Loey, LoLo,etc.

P.S. anyone here collect disability and nit get it yet?I would have thought that they'd have posted it yesterday. Hope I'm not being flagged about anything - can't imagine what. Will call tomorrow - please wish me luck.

#51020 VydorScope

VydorScope

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

gobble gobble.

- Vincent -

#51021 Celiac Mindwarp

Celiac Mindwarp

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

It's awefurlee kwiet heer. Haz knowone gott ovar there hanggovor yet(i)?
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein Posted Image

#51022 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:42 AM

i think i'm catching a cold or an ear infection....

#51023 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,049 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

It's awefurlee kwiet heer. Haz knowone gott ovar there hanggovor yet(i)?

'Tis kwiet heer phur shurr.
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#51024 jerseyangel

jerseyangel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,939 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

Hee!! Love the Gee Eff- icisims:)

I admit to a wee hangover.... nuthin too bad and I enjoyed what I did to get it so it's all good. lol

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

#51025 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

No hangover here, have not been indulging as of late. :rolleyes:
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

#51026 GottaSki

GottaSki

"The past is the past...I've got places to be."

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:35 AM

No hangover here - my computer is not happy with c.com today - very slow.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Feel better Shadow :)

-Lisa

Undiagnosed Celiac Disease ~ 43 years

3/26/09 gluten-free - dignosed celiac - blood 3/3/09, biopsy 3/26/09, double DQ2 / single DQ8 positive

10/25/13 - MCAD

Health history since celiac diagnosis became too long -- moved to the "about me" section of my profile

My children and I all have multiple copies of the genes for Celiac Disease, along with large variety of symptoms/resolution gluten-free

Current tally from me, three kids and two grands: 4 diagnosed with Celiac Disease, 2 NCGS

Get PROPERLY tested BEFORE REMOVING GLUTEN.

ALWAYS independently research health related information found on internet forums/blogs.

"LTES" a Gem :)

#51027 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,049 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

Due to system issues, this thread has been closed. :(

The Funny Pages topic continues in a new thread here (click). :)

See you there!
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: