This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

happygirl Collaborator

Thanks Lisa! :)

Patti, no one will ever catch you!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
Patti, no one will ever catch you!

:lol::lol:

Gosh Laura--Sammy looks like she's grown just since you got her! :D

happygirl Collaborator

All the growth right now is in her legs - its so funny - she's like a fawn!!!!

elye Community Regular

And those infamous, enormous puppy paws. .........ain't nuttin' like 'em .. ... . .. :wub::wub:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

I can't believe how BIG Sammy has gotten...........good grief he does (EDIT) look like a fawn.

wait.....was it Samatha? is Sammy a girl........Lord can't keep anything straight these days B)

Will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way tomorrow.

hugs judy

THINKING OF YOU TODAY LAURA.......WED.

Darn210 Enthusiast
Gosh Laura--Sammy looks like she's grown just since you got her! :D

I was thinking the same thing.

Good luck tomorrow, Laura.

Darn210 Enthusiast

From me mum:

Normally, I avoid offering any advice regarding buying or selling of stocks.

However, This is important enough to warn you since this explosive situation might prove to be yet another ENRON.

Please review any holdings you might have in the following stocks: American Can, Interstate Water, National Gas Company, Northern Tissue Company.

Due to these very uncertain market conditions, I advise you to sit tight on your American Can, hold your Water, and let go of your Gas.

You may be interested to know that Northern Tissue touched a new bottom today, and millions were wiped clean.

It's a tough market out there.

Be careful!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient
From me mum:

Good one, mum!! :D

Mornin' Sillies--

So-o-o.......any headway on the LL mystery??? :P;):lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Hey--I beat Em this morning :o:D

Jestgar Rising Star
Hey--I beat Em this morning :o:D

Always an accomplishment :P

elye Community Regular

Good Morning, Psillies!

Lots of people to be asking and thinking about today. . .. . .

Laura, hope all goes like clockwork. Be thinking of you. . . .. :)

How are you feeling today, Bev? Sounded like you were on the upswing when you last reported yesterday . . ...

Amanda! How'd the hectic move go? So wonderful that your family rallies around friends with that kind of help and support - - Jen is very lucky to have you all! :)

Ptaoughmghmnuss! I was thinking of you on Monday (?) when you had your orientation. In accordance with my mom, who has been famous for creating these names throughout our lifetimes, you are Mr. New Job (any time ANYTHING has been new.. ..I'd get a haircut, I was Miss New Hair. . . ...she would go out and pick up my dad a bunch of new clothes, and he was Mr. New Pants/Mr. New Tie).. ... . . :lol:

Gawd, through the years....... Mr. and Mrs. New House. . ..Mr. New car. . . Ms. New Chronic Disease. ... .. .(actually, the unwritten rule has been that the names always refer to something positive, thank gawd ). . .. ...... :rolleyes:

Have you started in earnest, Ptaoughmghmn?

Janet! When do you leave for Hobbledy Hills? .. .. .. Hollaback 'Ho?. . . . . Horton Hears a Who?....... . . . :huh::rolleyes:<_<

Darn210 Enthusiast
Janet! When do you leave for Hobbledy Hills? .. .. .. Hollaback 'Ho?. . . . . Horton Hears a Who?....... . . . :huh::rolleyes:<_<

:lol::lol: As soon as I get off me arse and finish packing . . . this was my last check-in . . . have a good (few) days, all.

Cheerio!!! or if we are maintaining a gluten-free lifestyle, should I say . . . Perky-O, Everyone!!! . . . Not quite the same, eh??

jerseyangel Proficient

Bwah!!! Perky-O :lol:

Have a great trip Gian-it!!

Jestgar Rising Star

Airfares on sale

Open Original Shared Link

psilly attack on Nikki??

elye Community Regular
Airfares on sale

psilly attack on Nikki??

LET'S GO!!!!

Ya got sun happenin' there, Nik?

jerseyangel Proficient
Airfares on sale

psilly attack on Nikki??

Woo-Hoo!!!!!

Tell Tel (hee!) to get baking, Nik. We're comin' over!! :D

jerseyangel Proficient

Pataghumn,

I see you down there! :D

How is everything going?

tom Contributor

Still have some catching up to do so I don't know what's going on w/ Laura today .. .. :huh:

Good Luck anyway Laura!!!

Where's our Absentee(n) Queen????

Work's good so far :) Thx for all the well-wishes all y'all. :)

It's even weird simply having a badge again for the 1st time in ....over 11 yrs. :o

"Orientation" was just 30min then I got in 4hrs but the test system's hard drive was being replaced so we didn't get to get to the meat of the training.

Last night we were supposed to have parts to test but the full-time daytime tech finished it all. There's a theory that he's (unjustly) feeling threatened & worried for his job w/ the group bringing in a part-timer.

So I only put in 2.5hrs last night & discovered I *really* don't like solder fumes. :yuckface:

Soldering isn't supposed to be something I'm doing anyway, but we started rigging up something to look at what happens w/ superfast rise times on power-up.

100 nanosec!!! Hmmmm there are 300 of those in a literal blink-of-an-eye.

Still no silly going on for me, but I think I'm feeling better. Questioning whether I can tell the difference betw feeling a little better and just lowered expectations.

But it is nice to have something to do, work-wise.

<what else was I gonna write?????>

elye Community Regular

Hi, Ptaoughmghmn, aka MrNewJob! (See post from beginning of page).. ...

You sound great.... .. . :)

. . . ...Soldier fumes????. . . ... :huh:

Soldiers have (or develop) a particular smell? I suppose those fighting and/or peacekeeping in the world's sizzling desserts would offer up the most of these special fumes with which you are dealing. . . ..

:lol:

Do Canadian Soldiers patrolling in the Arctic Passage give off soldier fumes??

:rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient
. . . ...Soldier fumes????. . . ... :huh:

:lol: "Solder"--like in soldering things together? Right, Pataghumn? Ok, I don't really know..... :P

Glad to hear it's all going well so far--yeah, I think that's pretty natural for the present people to pheel a little usurped by a new person, but hopefully that won't last. :)

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Airfares on sale

psilly attack on Nikki??

:lol:

FLIPPIN' 'ECK!!!! that is CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO!!!!

Ya got sun happenin' there, Nik?

The weak wintery type.......that ok??

Woo-Hoo!!!!!

Tell Tel (hee!) to get baking, Nik. We're comin' over!! :D

Told 'im.....oven's ON!!!!!!!!!

(Bring sleeping bags) :D

GADS!! You ALL would most definitely would be welcome in me humble matchbox home ........I mean, how cheap are those flights??????

GIAH-KNIT!!! Ditch the caves - come over!!!!!! :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast

Hi Sillies, it's hump day!

Thinking of Laura :wub:

And Tom, so glad you checked in! I've been thinking of you too, a belated congrats on the job :)

Airfares on sale

psilly attack on Nikki??

My gawd, I can fly to see Nikki for about 1/4th the price it would cost me to fly to NYC :huh: That's CRAZY!

Excellent idea Jess......whilst visiting with Nikki and her phabulous family (and kittehs) I am thinking we can hunt down various members of the royal family, Hugh Grant and Colin Firth, have tea and scones (and everything Tel bakes up :lol:) ride double decker buses, chat with the little people under Nikki's stairs.....and that's just for starters!!!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

PTAUGHMN's GOT A BADGE!!!!! :D

Ew on the solder fumes :screwnoseup:, glad you checked in :D

jerseyangel Proficient
Thinking of Laura :wub:

Indeed! :)

Hope by now she's home taking a nice nap. :rolleyes:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Hi Sillies, it's hump day!

Whaaaat in hell????? :huh::lol:

My gawd, I can fly to see Nikki for about 1/4th the price it would cost me to fly to NYC :huh: That's CRAZY!

Excellent idea Jess......whilst visiting with Nikki and her phabulous family (and kittehs) I am thinking we can hunt down various members of the royal family, Hugh Grant and Colin Firth, have tea and scones (and everything Tel bakes up :lol:) ride double decker buses, chat with the little people under Nikki's stairs.....and that's just for starters!!!

I know!!!!

Double decker buses!! :lol: .....trust me.....glamorous it ain't!

Archived