Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Are Rolos Gluten-free?

10 posts in this topic

Are 'Rolo's' gluten-free? If you forget what they are they're the milk chocolate candies with caramel on the inside. I love them so much, and was wondering if they were gluten-free. They look safe though, but I dont want to take my chances. :)

Ads by Google:
Are 'Rolo's' gluten-free? If you forget what they are they're the milk chocolate candies with caramel on the inside. I love them so much, and was wondering if they were gluten-free. They look safe though, but I dont want to take my chances. :)

Yes, and my son loves them :)

I don't think they are safe any more. I used to eat them all the time without problem but the last three times I got gluttened. I kept hoping it was something else but the variables all changed but the rolos. No more rolos for me.

One of the British sites updated their lists to record them as no longer safe. Sorry I don't know where I saw it.

Haven't checked with the company but until you do I wouldn't advise it.

I don't think they are safe any more. I used to eat them all the time without problem but the last three times I got gluttened. I kept hoping it was something else but the variables all changed but the rolos. No more rolos for me.

One of the British sites updated their lists to record them as no longer safe. Sorry I don't know where I saw it.

Haven't checked with the company but until you do I wouldn't advise it.

Yes, this is true-Rolos are no longer safe in the UK :(

Yes, this is true-Rolos are no longer safe in the UK :(

Oh, you poor darlings! :(:(

Rolos are safe in Canada.

I was just wondering the same thing and tried rolo's yesterday and seemed to of got a reaction so i would say that they are from experience. <_<

I was just wondering the same thing and tried rolo's yesterday and seemed to of got a reaction so i would say that they are from experience. <_<

This post you are responding to is 5 years old. Info about products changes. You should consult the ingredientd or the manufacturor for up to date info.

I don't know if they are safe or not as I haven't checked but do be aware that if you are new to the diet we do have ups and downs at first. Also when we react it isn't always to the last thing we ate as reactions can be delayed by as long as 3 days to a week.