Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

My Dairy Experiment

2 posts in this topic

Okay, so I've been gluten-free for awhile (June 2005) and cf since Oct. 2005. I decided this June to try eating cheese because I love it. I felt great from June to Aug. Then as each day went by my stools got softer and softer and my hair started falling out again. So, I guess I have to accept the fact that I am indeed casein intolerant. If only my bm's would be solid again and my hair would stop falling out, I'd be back to where I was back in May of this year. It's just not fair that on top of gluten we have to have other food intolerances.

I needed to edit this because I'm not sure that it is the dairy. I stopped eating dairy and was still eating Kinnikinnick bread, etc. and still having bm problems. So, I stopped Kinnikinnick products too and have reintroduced dairy and I have not had any problems. Maybe it was tapioca that was causing me grief. I know that others on this site have had problems with tapioca.

Ads by Google:

Casein-free is tough. In some ways it's tougher for me than gluten-free. I miss triple organic lattes!!