Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Flavored Coffee Creamers

7 posts in this topic

I've gone and glutened myself again! I've had D for going on 3 days now. Luckily it isn't compounded with the stomach ache or nausea. I'm trying to figure out how I did it though. 2 things I can think of... one is flavored coffee creamer that I bought to put in my cream of rice, the other is eating a salad and side of mashed potatos at a restaurant. I read the label on the creamer and it looked ok to me... but I'm learning that that doesn't mean anything!!

Ads by Google:
I've gone and glutened myself again! I've had D for going on 3 days now. Luckily it isn't compounded with the stomach ache or nausea. I'm trying to figure out how I did it though. 2 things I can think of... one is flavored coffee creamer that I bought to put in my cream of rice, the other is eating a salad and side of mashed potatos at a restaurant. I read the label on the creamer and it looked ok to me... but I'm learning that that doesn't mean anything!!

As far as I know, Coffeemate Liquid flavored creamers were ok the last i checked. What brand did you use?

It is Coffeemate's new flavor Coconut Creme.

My motto: when in doubt, suspect restaurant cc. :P:lol:

CoffeeMate now has a gluten free label, at least on the liquid refrigerated variety. I have not seen the coconut cream yet, but look for gluten free in green on the back. Nestle is good that way.

Elonwy

My guess is cc from the restaurant. I have had the flavored creamers (not that flavor) and not had problems. Hope you feel better soon.

Hez

I just rechecked the label and it does have the gluten-free green thing on the back. (having a "duh!" moment!)

I guess it was the restaurant... but I've never had it hit me late and last long like this before.