Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Robert's Formula?

5 posts in this topic

Ads by Google:
Has anyone heard of Robert's Formula? I was reading some info on it last night through a google search... that it is known to help heal intestinal damage caused by Celiac, Chrons, etc... http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Booksh...Books/23/78.cfm

I was wondering where I would purchase such a supplement?

I have never heard of this. If you find it and try let us know how it works

Has anyone heard of Robert's Formula? I was reading some info on it last night through a google search... that it is known to help heal intestinal damage caused by Celiac, Chrons, etc... http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Booksh...Books/23/78.cfm

I was wondering where I would purchase such a supplement?

My mom orders this for me. I guess it is supposed to soothe your GI system. I will ask her where she gets it from.

My mom orders this for me. I guess it is supposed to soothe your GI system. I will ask her where she gets it from.

that would be so cool... I really want to focus on healing now that I'm gluten free...

that would be so cool... I really want to focus on healing now that I'm gluten free...

My mom orders it from a company (Intergrative Theraputics, Inc.), but I'm not sure if you could order directly from that company (she is a Chiropractor). You could check out the website (www.nfformula.com). It is called RF Plus. Good luck! I hope it works for you.