Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Eosiniphilic Disorder

5 posts in this topic

I was just getting a much-needed haircut, and the TV was on --Montel was doing a show on eosiniphilic disorders. Unfortunately, the volume was off, but I saw printed on the screen something about eosiniphilic disorder causing 20 different food allergies in one child.

I have to run, but if someone has time to look for a link, that could help some people here! Otherwise, I'll try to find and post one when I get back tonight!

Ads by Google:

It looks like this is one of the topics being discussed today--I found this--

http://www.montelshow.com/show/?showID=4996

As luck would have it, I saw this post at 1:58, and Montel goes on here at 2PM. I ran downstairs to set the Tivo--I plan to watch it later. I have numerous food intolerances, so I'm very interested in this, as are many others here, I'm sure.

I posted this on the other thread, too, but thank you ladies.

to all-I am currently being tested for eosinophillic disorders. they can affect children and/or adults. once thought to be rare, they now believe that they have the same or higher incidence of much more well known diseases like Crohns. the disease can include one---or multiple---food allergies OR intolerances, as well as environmental sensitivities/allergies as well.

Does anyone know if this show will be on again and if so, when?

I just posted an update on my son on another thread..."Dr. thinks it might be eosinophilic esophagitis, not celiac." The doctor's even more sure this is what my son has and I would LOVE to see this show.

I googled "cured foundation" it was shown in the Montel show description, here is the website:

http://www.curedfoundation.org/

In the "about us" section of the website it has the story of Joni's medical condition.

Trish in Canada