Get email alerts Get E-mail Alerts Sponsor: Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE email alerts

• Announcements

• Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Store. For Additional Information: Subscribe to: Journal of Gluten Sensitivity

Seeking German And Croation Restaurant Cards

3 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I haven't posted in ages. I'm traveling to Austria and Bosnia soon and am looking for a restaurant card in German and Croatian. Can anyone help?

Saw a link to this site in another thread and it looks like they have Croatian and German cards. Hope that helps!

I think Jukie forgot to include the link to that site. Here it is:

The problem is, that the German cards have a very bad spelling mistake. They say "Lutenunvertraeglichkeit" instead of "Glutenunvertraeglichkeit". Which in English would be 'luten intolerant' instead of 'gluten intolerant'.

I did a google search in (as the American didn't come up with anything other than the above, and it has a mistake), and found this, to print out yourself:

Ich habe Zöliakie (eine Gluten-Unverträglichkeit) und kann deshalb aus medizinischen

Gründen keinen Weizen, Dinkel, Roggen, Gerste und Hafer essen. Auch alle daraus

hergestellten Produkte wie Teig und Teigwaren, Brot, Kuchen, Paniermehl sowie

mehlgebundene Saucen und Suppen darf ich nicht essen.

Reis, Mais, Hirse, Kartoffeln, Gemüse, Salate, Früchte, Fleisch und Fisch, Eier, Milch und

Milchprodukte sind erlaubt, ebenso mit Mais- oder Kartoffelstärke gebundene Saucen und

Besten Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

I like it, and it is accurate information.

Here is a link to that pdf file, it has a bunch of other languages as well. I think it's a Dutch site.