4 replies to this topic

#1 sage19

sage19

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 10:11 AM

Just had someone who lives in the Detroit, MI area email me this website. It is a Bakery where EVERYTHING is supposed to be gluten free, some things are casin free. Not sure if its been posted here before. All items are baked fresh, they even post a baking schedule. YES THEY DO DELIVER. They only ship once a week, but hey its better than some of the alternatives! Have yet to actually order anything yet, thought I'd see if anyone here had heard of them. the site is
http://www.celiacspecialties.com/

It looks to my next favorite place!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Littlewolf

Littlewolf

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 07:03 PM

I found http://www.gluten free.com/ is a good resource too. :)

Thanks for the link!
[FONT=Courier] Like the shirt says: Someone I Care About ha Celiac Disease

#3 Guest_Lindam_*

Guest_Lindam_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2004 - 02:53 AM

:D Hi Sage19, I looked at that website and those pictures are to die for! That pizza looked amazing! Looking at it, it looks as though they only deliver to the Michigan area. AHHHHH! I'm from Chicago. Hopefully they might deliver to me.

Thank You!

Linda :rolleyes:

#4 crc0622

crc0622

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 06:56 AM

Try Kathy's Creations in Ohio. No website that I am aware of but they ship everywhere. I'm in FL and got a box of goodies last week including a cookie sampler, cinnamon swirl bread, pizza crusts. 866-821-8183
Hubby had a couple of the cookies last night and couldn't believe they were gluten-free. I ordered the sampler (6 kinds of cookies, I think) and put it in the freezer. Pull out a cookie, let it sit for a few minutes and good as new! Also sliced the bread and froze with wax paper between slices. Pop in toaster in the morning and run. Haven't used the crust yet but they look good!
They ship on Wednesdays and are closed on Mondays.
Celeste

#5 dianne

dianne

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 04:38 AM

I'm from the Detroit area. I've ordered from Celiac Specialties before. The brownies and chocolate cookies are awesome. :D They were recently featured on the local news. In the fall, they're going to start offering some sugar-free items.

Dianne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: