#1 M.Jo

M.Jo

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 01:10 PM

Hello,
Boy am I glad I found you guys! I had mis-diagnosised Celiac for 30 years, but am learning to cope with it and learning that life can be grand if you aren't sick all the time.

I do seem to get a rash on my hands on a fairly regular basis, then it gradually disappears, of course I have tried all sorts of "remedies" and they all sort of help. Is there anything that will work better than corisone cream?
Thanks for your help,
Jo

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Guest_Lindam_*

Guest_Lindam_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2004 - 03:59 PM

Hi M.Jo, I have the same wonderful rash on my hands also. It it very sore and my hands gets very swollen. I went to the derm and the told me I have palmoplant... psoriasis. I had to go to a couple of derms to get this diagnosis. So I have to put Ultravate (which is a prescription)on my hands twice daily as well smother my hands with vaseline and then put on white cotton gloves. Sounds pretty gross, but it has been helping.

I hope this helps you a little. ;)

Linda

#3 XoHeatherxO

XoHeatherxO

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 04:59 PM

Hello, I have a suggestion for you, I am a cosmetologist and I also have celiacs. There is a product by a brand called Phyto called Phytopolleine, it is actually a scalp stimulant but I have numerous clients who use it for psoriasis and exzema i use it on my DH like rashes and it is very soothing and healing....it helps a lot I get the rash around my nose and mouth and I use that to treat it....you can look up the phyto brand online it is europeon but if you call the line they will tell you what salons in your area carry the product it is a bit pricey but lasts a long time and really helps!
[SIZE=7]Heather Ann
"Life is not about finding yourself....it's about creating yourself"
*Silly Yak*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: