Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Hard Time Coping

28 posts in this topic

You wouldn't want to deprive those 7 of a good, long life on your part.

If possible, unless someone mentioned this and I missed it, try to spend a little time each week planning out your meals so you know. If you use gluten-free mixes for cookies and bread. . or a bake mix, mix up a big batch of it so it is always on hand if you need to make something quickly. You can store it in ziplock bags.

I suggest shopping for food at the Gluten-Free Pantry <http://www.gluten free.com/> which delivers food to your door. We have tried the pizza and coffee cake and you would NEVER know the diffence between it and food with gluten in it.

Don't give up!

Ads by Google:

as many others have suggested try tinkyada pasta! i made a lasagne the other night and it was sooooo good. my son had no idea anything was different about it!!

for asian dishes try tai kitchen. they have a lot of curry sauces and mixes that are gluten free.

in time this will get easier!! when you start feeling better you will realize that its worth it!!

Did you make the recipe on the lasagna box? I'm thinking of trying it. I made the Tinkyada stuffed shells with my pre gluten recipe and they came out great!