This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Happy Birthday Dingogirl!

jerseyangel

jerseyangel Proficient

A very Happy Birthday to you, Susie :D

Do you and the girls have a fun day planned?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

debmidge Rising Star

Have a wonderful Birthday!!!

happygirl Collaborator

Aw, sweet Susan, it is your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you a very happy and special day. What did the dingos get you? :P

xoxo

nikki-uk Enthusiast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE!!!!

:D:D:D:D

Have a good one !!!! :D

marciab Enthusiast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :D:D ... ENJOY ... Marcia

covsooze Enthusiast

Have a great one Susan :D:D:D

Susie x

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Do you and the girls have a fun day planned?

Thanks guys! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wellll.....I don't know what the dingos have planned (once again, they have not gotten me anything, and they mumbled something about how hard it is, not having jobs and opposable thumbs and all :P ) but *I* am going to work all day, and I have a great deal of.....bloat and flatulence. :huh: Wonder if a gassy Celiac will be good for business?

So have my birthday party without me, I will check in later!

;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Aw Susan--it's heinous to have to work on your birthday :angry: Hope the day goes by fast for you so you get to do something you want to do--even if it's just relaxing at home :)

"Opposable thumbs" :lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Happy Birthday Susan!!

I'm sorry the Dingo's havent acknowledged your birthday....yet again...shame on those mud-tracking dingo's!! :rolleyes:

I hope you have FUN at work today....maybe the bosses will do something special for you today???

Are you gonna do anything to celebrate later??

Thanks for being you and for bringing so many laughs into our lives!! Happy B-day. :)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

well here's a small birthday gift......I am so cramped that I called in and asked if I could come in a bit later.....and I got a 1.5 hour reprieve. :rolleyes: Will go curl up in fetal position for a bit.

woo-hoo, this is exciting. :lol: Dinner with friends tonight (well, I'll watch THEM eat), it'll be calm but fun.

Hi Rachel! where have you been???????

:)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Hi Rachel! where have you been???????

Susan...I got a new electric blanket....(you know....the whole keeping warm thing :rolleyes:). Anyways....ever since I got the blanket I have been sleeping soooo much. :huh:

I dont wanna get out of bed for nothing. :lol:

AndreaB Contributor

Happy Birthday Susan!

Sorry you have to go to work today, on top of not feeling well.

Hope your evening is fun anyway and that the girls behave themselves and don't track in any more mud/dirt.

Thanks for being you. :)

CarlaB Enthusiast

Happy Birthday, Susan! Can't believe the Dingos didn't get you anything!!

I went to Rachelville and wondered where everyone was, I see you're all here!!

dlp252 Apprentice

Happy Birthday my friend (from somewhere in the Caribbean)!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Well helloooooo to more friends!!

A quick check-in. You guys won't be-LEEEEEEEEEVE what happened today. Very excellent. I will report it later and elsewhere. maybe. ;)

jerseyangel Proficient
You guys won't be-LEEEEEEEEEVE what happened today. Very excellent. I will report it later and elsewhere. maybe. ;)

You had better! We need details..... :D

AndreaB Contributor

Yes, yes.....details on the other thread..... :D

Lisa Mentor
Thanks guys! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wellll.....I don't know what the dingos have planned (once again, they have not gotten me anything, and they mumbled something about how hard it is, not having jobs and opposable thumbs and all :P ) but *I* am going to work all day, and I have a great deal of.....bloat and flatulence. :huh: Wonder if a gassy Celiac will be good for business?

So have my birthday party without me, I will check in later!

;)

Bloating and flatulence.....Susan you could blow up your own balloons for your birthday. :P (But don't let anyone pop them. :ph34r: ).

Up cheers for you and I hope that you have a wonderrful day. Happy Birthday.

Lisa

Nantzie Collaborator

Happy Birthday!!

Nancy

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Bloating and flatulence.....Susan you could blow up your own balloons for your birthday. :P (But don't let anyone pop them. :ph34r: ).

Up cheers for you and I hope that you have a wonderrful day. Happy Birthday.

Lisa

BLOW UP BALLOONS!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Lisa that is excellent and you are so funny! didn't have to blow up any balloons, gas had dissipated by the time I got there.

It was a truly excellent day. I am afraid I can't divulge the details of what happened. ;) maybe later......don't wanna jinx it. It was unbelievable. :o:P:)

Ursa Major Collaborator

:DHappy late Birthday, Susan!:D

I am glad your day appears to have turned out wonderful after all.

Mtndog Collaborator
BLOW UP BALLOONS!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Lisa that is excellent and you are so funny! didn't have to blow up any balloons, gas had dissipated by the time I got there.

It was a truly excellent day. I am afraid I can't divulge the details of what happened. ;) maybe later......don't wanna jinx it. It was unbelievable. :o:P:)

Lisa- That was KILLER!

Happy Belated Birrthday. In honor of your birthday, I have written an ode (sing to the tune of O Christmas Tree):

Oh Susie Q, Oh Susie Q

Hope you know

how much

we adore you!

O Susie Q, Oh Susie Q

The sight of thee on celiac.com

Sends giggles far and wide!

O Susie Q, Oh Susie Q

You have the biggest heart!

O Susie Q O Susie Q

It just grows when you fart!

O Susie Q O Susie Q

You know

you fill our hearts

with joy

Now we just have

to find you

a cute boy!

Oh Susie Q, Oh Susie Q

You know how much

we adore you!

AndreaB Contributor

Bev,

Love it. :P

:lol::lol::lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

BEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Writer of witty Celiac prose and other, always giving me a laugh. :D

The cutest, nicest, Christian "boy" (age 42) came in the store yesterday. The other girl took over for me

and we flirted for half and hour. Right before closing, said boy called and said, I need to know which car's yours, I got you a card - everyone needs a little birthday surprise. :)

It was the CUTEST CUTEST thing,, a card w/ a dog on it and a single birthday candle inside guaranteed to grant one wish! So I called him, we chatted during my drive home.....really fun and cute.

Now don't get all excited everyone. Just settle down. I feel ill-equipped and too flawed for dating, after all, and would simply welcome a new friend.

Too tired today to care anyway. :huh:

AndreaB Contributor

Glad you had such a wonderful end of your work day. You're the greatest! :)

Archived