1 reply to this topic

#1 jaycee30

jaycee30

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 07:24 PM

Thank you all so much for your replies, information and support. I went to my allergist and he confirmed that I am gluten intolerant. I've "tried" to add a signature with the blood test results, btw, but not sure how that is going to work out!

I had negative on IGG and TtG but positive on IGA. My general practitioner said that I was not gluten intolerant, that the results were negative. After everyone's replies here , I went to the lab and got a copy of the results and found one test positive. I took these to my allergist and he confirmed. Thank goodness......to finally have an answer to my tummy trouble is a relief

Anyway, thank you , thank you , thank you. I've been gluten-free for a week and think I already feel better! I wouldn't have kept pushing without all of you.

Jen
Ttg 0.9 (negative) AGA IGG 8.4 (negative) AGA IGA 36.1 (positive) Finally DX'd gluten intolerant 8/26/04

York Lab food sensitivity test confirmed Gluten intolerant as well as milk, soy, yeast, barley, wheat, tomatos and peppercorn

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 gf4life

gf4life

Our family "photo" as drawn by my daughter Hannah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 07:59 PM

Congratulations Jen! I know it feels so wonderful to finally have confirmation of what you already know! That is how I felt when I got my Enterolab results back. Now it doesn't matter what anyone says, you know for sure what the problem has been all along.

God bless,
Mariann
~West Coast-Central California~

Mariann, gluten intolerant and mother of 3 gluten intolerant children

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: