Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Peeling Skin On Palms

7 posts in this topic

Does any one out there suffer from VERY frequent skin peeling on their palms? Wondering if this could be another odd celiac connection??:wacko:

Thanks

Dallas

Ads by Google:
Does any one out there suffer from VERY frequent skin peeling on their palms? Wondering if this could be another odd celiac connection??:wacko:

Thanks

Dallas

Sometimes peeling skin on the palms can be a sign of strep. I had a student once who had a bad strep infection and her hands started to peel. But it could be another sign of Celiac because there seems to be so many!

My hands peel from every dish soap except Dawn non ultra. Palmolive is the worst for me ...

Marcia

I would get peeling hands and just found out that it is from a yeast infection. Some ointment seems to have solved the problem.

I know someone who gets fungal infections on their skin. The only sign of this is that their skin peels badly.

Could it be Psoriasis?

I am wondering if it is ezecma or psorisis. My husband and his mother both suffer from psorisis. It is our olderst son(6) and they have been doing this off and on for a few years now. He is in a peeling cycle now and I am afraid he is going to pick at them them until they bleed or get infected. It seems worse right now than it has been.

I just need to spend the $ for the copay to have the ped tell me to take him to a dermatoligist(sp?). I just hate the run around to get to where I need to be in the first place? Ya know!?